Conservatism is a mental illness

Ouch.

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/evolutionary-entertainment/201206/conservatism-mental-illness

Attached: SS 2.jpg (638x503, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HPwGR
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/evolution-the-self/201711/male-sexual-misconduct-and-the-testosterone-curse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrionic_personality_disorder
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Factitious_disorder
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ever hear of weaponized psychology?

archive.is/HPwGR

Attached: weaponizedpsyc.jpg (813x207, 70K)

Conservatives = Creationists
Seems legit

wow only 10 years after ann coulter said liberalism is a mental illness.

left can’t meme.

Attached: 1513202587532.jpg (656x754, 123K)

evolution isn't real.

Attached: 1497139832724.png (856x1159, 685K)

Psychology today might be ones of the mist subversive journals ever.
PUSHING FOR MASTURBATION IN ORDER TO REDUCE MALE COMPETIVENES BY LOWERING TESTOATERONE: psychologytoday.com/us/blog/evolution-the-self/201711/male-sexual-misconduct-and-the-testosterone-curse

Attached: op.jpg (685x474, 91K)

The picture of the scientist just kills me.

inability to grasp irony
>what is Sup Forums?

America was never doesn't exist man.
You are actually living in Africa

Le cherry picked, meme article

I think the real issue is low education. Right wingers are poorly educated and thus susceptible to paranoia and fake news. They also are more animalistic because there brains don't function at a high level.

>inability to grasp irony
>meanwhile most of the people circlejerking over this put /s at the end of their posts

(((Michael Savage))) started that meme, retard.

Let's see liberals spend their entire lives trying to make themselves out to be the victim. They're like "I'm a victim because I'm black", "I'm a victim because I'm a woman", "I'm a victim because I'm gay". If they're not one of these victim groups they'll make something up and become furries, otherkin, or non-binary so they can also play the victim. They compete with their fellow leftists to see who can be the bigger victim.

Now, there seems to be a couple mental disorders that this could fall under. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrionic_personality_disorder : where people go out of their way to get attention. And also en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Factitious_disorder where somebody pretends to have a disorder to get attention. This is like pretending your non-binaray.

So yeah, basically, liberalism really is a mental disorder.

Attached: 1520004347064.jpg (610x416, 74K)

when your entire argument effectively amounts to "no u"

I think this whole society is insane desu.

/thread

>inability to grasp irony
What level of irony are we even on any more

Cutting the balls off prepubescent isn't tho.

It's almost like there's some bias in soft science.

*boys

The worst that American conservatives or creationists do is go to church and try to lead a good life while they try to carve out some order and be productive with their short time on this earth. American liberals are obsessed with the insane, murderous notion of social progress and toss away anything that isn't of immediate value to their lives. They love disorder and worship the perverse, if they don't tolerate it. They have little or no capacity for guaging the danger of their choices and give little thought to the consequence of anything. Worse than any of that, their entire worldview is propped up by pharmaceuticals that permanately alter the structure of the brain because that is the only way they can continue to rationalize their own existence.

US conservatives are the good goys of zog, but they aren't horrible, shitty people at their core. Could the same be said for the American left? At this point, I don't think so at all. All the bullshit of neoconservatism and a mountain of bullshit on the side is all they bring to the table.

I'm sure it was contagious too and could be given to family and friends.

>tfw when you know (((progressives))) will try the same shit to you in 20 years

This is considered science now

Conservatism is a mental illness when there is not hing left to conserve.

NatSoc is the only viable option.

>Republican pols have recently
>pols
"scientific journal" doesn't even have a copy editor to check typos. this reminds me of psychology abuse in the soviet union. also, goldwater act anyone? also, we're not the ones with green hair and 50 otherkin genders