How much anime did you watch this year, Sup Forums?

How much anime did you watch this year, Sup Forums?
What were your favorites?

Not enough

>official anything

18 shows
1 rewatch
4 were seasonals started in 2017
-watching TTGL for the first time was cool

Maybe 22 something, gonna peak with those winter holidays tho

Gungrave was my absolute favorite and it'll probably stay that way unless I really watch something transcending in those last 3 weeks before new year

5 shows from this year + 5 older shows
Made in Abyss was my absolute favorite followed by Youjo Senki.
I can't pick my favorite from these older shows, but I guess Higurashi was pretty okay.

>how much anime did you watch this year, Sup Forums?
Pic related. Though still watching the shows of this current season and Haibane Renmei.
>what were your favorites?
Rakugo, ACCA, Kakegurui and Kekkai Sensen & Beyond for 2017 release.
Among past year series Kaiba and Shinsekai Yori I guess.

Look at all that overrated garbage

I've only watched 6 currently airing anime during this past year. I've also watched 107 anime during the past year that finished airing in other years.
The best anime I've watched during the past year has been either Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Haibane Renmei, or Aria the Animation.
Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou is the least uneventful anime of this year. I don't watch LN adaptations or edgy shit, so there.

>Rakugo
Okay
>3gatsu
Horrible adaption
>Uchouten
Okay
>MnY
Not seen
>Natsume
Overstayed its welcome years ago
>Guruguru
Eh
>SSR
Meh
>Gatari
Overstayed its welcome years ago
>ACCA
Okay
>Dragon Dentist
Okay
>LWA
Meh
>Maidragon
Meh
>Abyss
Shit

113 from 2017 I believe.
My absolute favorite was Kemono Friends. Princess Principal and Tsuki ga Kirei were also fantastic. Then, in no particular order, Rakugo, Blend-S, Centaur no Nayami, FAGirl, Akiba's Trip, Onihei, Aho Girl, Houseki no Kuni. I quite like Imouto Sae ireba ii too, but my definitive opinion on it will depend on how it ends.

>Rakugo
>3 Gatsu
Trash list for tryhards.

I don't watch too much anime but if any of you fags haven't watched jojo fucking do it now

>OP posts the first top 10 list in 12 years on Sup Forums in which I agree with at least 7 of the anime included on the list

Alright, welp this place has fucked with my tastes long enough. I'm out. Have fun nu-Sup Forums.

>jojo
kill yourself. it's like going to cyclist convention and asking them if they ever rode a bike.

no kill YOURself. JoJo is one of the best animes to ever exist. You are just one of those faggots who refuse to watch anything popular.

listen kid i will literally fucking cut you. come near me again and give me a (you) and ill fucking rip your fucking arms off. don't even (you) me again. in fact don't ever acknowledge me again. you've been warned you little bitch.

>Indiscriminate usage of fedora images

113 shows, my favorite was Action Heroine Cheer Fruit.

About 60 according to my list. Absolute favourite was Tsuki ga Kirei followed by Uchuouten and probably Eromanga. MiA, GuruGuru, Gems were fairly enjoyable. PriPri was probably the biggest disappointment of the year for me. Most other shows were garbage. 18if jumped from incredible to complete shit on a weekly basis.

Can't say for certain how many shows I finished this year. Probably around 30. Did not watch a lot of new series this year. Mostly worked on my backlog.The top three of the year were Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, Owari S2, and Welcome to the NHK.

Battle Tendency is the only decent arc of JoJo. Everything else is overrated as fuck, especially Stardust Crusaders.

Anyone else have this as AOTY?

>Ryuu no Haisha
thats a movie not a tv anime series

It aired the same way Owari did. In large TV blocks.

108 shows that aired in 2017 before this season started. somewhere around 150 counting backlog

Somewhere between 15 and 20. The ones I've enjoyed the most are 3gatsu and Princess Principal

I started watching anime this year some time in late September, I've watched:
Angel Beats, AnoHana, Bakuon, Black Lagoon, Clannad + AS, Claymore, Golden Time, H2o, Umaru, K-On (S1&2), KLK, Kokoro Connect, Konosuba, Mob psycho 100, Haruhi S1,2 and Yuki chan, Tamako market, Toradora and Tsuki ga Kirei.
It's been a nice year

>I started watching anime this year
That is probably not something you should admit on Sup Forums

This years I decided to work on my backlog and not watch seasonal anime, it felt surprisingly good althought I couldn't participate in most Sup Forums threads-

Hey you ever watched dragonball z, brah?

Fun fact: I started watching anime last year in July, have watched 700 in total by now and a more refined taste and knowledge of the medium than arguably 95% of the retards browsing this website. 3 months are more than enough to reach the average posters quality, thats for sure.

You're telling me you averaged something like ten shows a week?

Pic related. Already decided on where the winter season shows sit mostly. This doesn't include how much of my backlog I powered through (currently working on installments of the fate series, F/Z is amazing) or that I rewatched MiA 3 times.

I really embraced this hobby this year.

Lurk for 2 years before posting, retard.

>I watched 700 short films and hentai OVAs and meticulously rated each one in MAL

I watched ~200 shows and movies this year, AOTY was Rakugo for me.

I mean, when I say 700 anime I am talking about shows, movies and OVAs, however not fanservice OVAs but those from the 80s and 90s. Those can be everything from 110eps in form of LotGH to 30 minutes in form of Birth or Plastic Little. So take that number with a grain of salt. But in total I think I've watched like 400 tv shows, yes. I no lifed the living hell out of this hobby for the last year.

>AOTY was Rakugo for me.
I'm so sorry.

MAL isnt autistic enough for me, sorry.

No, I think you would fit in MAL better than here. I truly mean it.

0. I didn't watch anything this year.

>some anons will insult me on this anonymous image board in this single thread
Oh no

No i wouldn't because rating stuff on a 1-10 scale is retarded. Besides, ive used this shitty site for 13 years now so I have to respectfully decline your offer you pretentious little nigger. Now go post you 3x3 in the 3x3 thread so I have something to laugh.

16 total. Mahoutsukai has been the clear favorite of mine this year so far. Eromanga Sensei had no right being so good, and Time Bokan has been making my Saturday mornings for two seasons now. GabDrop and Mahoujin are other notable TV anime I liked. More Natsume is always fantastic as well.

As for movies, I've only seen Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale and Yoru wa Mijikaishi. SAO was unexpectedly great, and Yoru wa Mijikashi feels too much like Tatami 2.0, but great nonetheless.

So what's your favorite anime?

Love Live

>is the least uneventful for the year

Are you trying to say Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou is the most eventful of the year? I love that show but I'd argue that.

Hard to pit point. DYRL, Robot Carnival, Tsuki ga Kirei, one of those I guess.

Around 10 or so, but on my defense two of them were long series (Ranma and Yu Yu Hakusho) also Kenshin, althought I skipped the filler.

20 Rewatches
23 Finished
17 Started (33 Currently watching)

Favorite Started:
Kill Me Baby or Kachou Ouji

Favorite Finished:
Akagi

> Series
Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou, Tari Tari, Sakura Quest, El Cazador de la Bruja, Noir, Rakugo S1/S2, Shirobako, Hanasaku Iroha, Sarai-ya Goyou, Hourou Musuko, Tsuki ga Kirei, Mononoke, Uchouten Kazoku S2, Gankutusou, Witch Hunter Robin, Mousou Dairinin, The Rose of Versailles, Oniisama e, Utena, Princess Tutu, Kemonozume, Fuujin Monogatari, Seikai no Monshou, Koi Kaze.

> Movies
Kono Sekai no Katasumi ni, Umi ga Kikoeru, Kimi no Na wa, Koe no Katachi, Hana to Alice, Arete Hime, Cello Hiki no Gauche, Ginga Tetsudou 999.

> Favorites
Mononoke, Rakugo, The Rose of Versailles, Kono Sekai no Katasumi ni.

Lolz the only things I've been watching are made in abyss, black butler and Hetalia

This is a blatant rec thread with an image that gets spammed over and over by one autistic rakugo fag. It's amazing how new mods are to not delete this shit.

>by one autistic rakugo fag
There's actually a handful of idiots who think it's anything noteworthy.