How would you explain being a racist asshole to the founding fathers, Sup Forums...

How would you explain being a racist asshole to the founding fathers, Sup Forums? Going against the declaration of independence is pretty un-American

Attached: 1522200464617.png (1445x483, 98K)

I see issue with this

Attached: 1522078146806.jpg (768x1024, 169K)

Then you're no better than the leftists who want to tear the constitution.

>How would you explain being a racist asshole to the founding fathers, Sup Forums?

Me: Hi, I really don’t like black people.

Jefferson: Me neither, I once owned a few.

Me: K.

Just cause I disagree doesn't mean it needs to be changed.

The Declaration of Independence was little more than a document telling the king to fuck off. Nothing more, nothing less. Eat a million dicks, OP

Attached: DUhBdicX0AAGNZ5.jpg (1200x687, 135K)

All men. Mud people were considered animals. Only white males were considered to be men.

CHECKMATE

"All men" you stupid cunt
Not "all farm equipment"

Bc nuggers arent "men" by their standards.

Also muzzies and Jews weren't allowed either.

So there's you're answer, for the millionth fucking time, faggot.

They were literally racist. When they said "all men" they weren't talking about blacks - blacks were property in those days

By today's standards, the founding fathers are nazis

Attached: 1507259232104.jpg (2500x5000, 3.95M)

In fact, almost every president we had up until Kennedy or so was a white supREEEEEmist

Attached: 1517091700768.jpg (1014x1883, 597K)

Why is Hamilton there?

Attached: 1522103916019.jpg (679x1024, 150K)

you don't own things you don't like.
The conversation would go like this

You: Hi I really don't like black people
Jefferson: Oh really, have you ever owned one, they are really handy to have around the house, here I'll lend you a few of mine
You: K

women btfo

Niggers weren't even considered people back then

Blacks are not people they are property.

How many of the founding fathers didn’t own slaves?

Him and Jay weren't presidents but they had similar views and played a major role in the formation of the country

John Adams didn’t own slaves.

Minorities unilaterally vote against every principle the founding fathers hold dear due to their animal-level intelligence and gibsmedat instinct. Koko the gorilla can’t vote despite having an IQ equivalent to them and they should not have voting rights either.

Because niggers weren't considered men.

Nor were women. Men readily owned blacks as slaves. Jefferson raped his teenage slave and had half-breeds as a result.

So yeah, if we actually didn't go against the declaration slavery would still be legal and women chattel. Good thing we did, eh?

Someone take OP's belt and shoelaces, please.

>you don't own things you don't like
Tell that to my shitbox of a car

Less than 2% of "(((whites)))" in America ever owned African slaves m8, and women have literally never been treated as chattel in the west kek. Fuck off back to Buzzcunt.

I own a tumor on my right lung, I dont like it but its mine

whelp, you got me there, also checked

You WN are such losers who will never amount to anything. Just a few moments ago my white gf sent me some nudes. I will prob go over house and bang her while you wallow here in despair and loneliness. Fuck you beta chumps.

Also im not even black but this is for you beta shitstains. Just think. No one out of 7 Billion + people loves you. You a fucking failure beta.

Attached: futurebaby.jpg (1224x864, 246K)

>wow I haven't seen this thread more than twenty times already this week

Attached: 1519412959659.jpg (590x751, 81K)

That's cool and all, but you're still gonna be black afterward lmao.

Attached: 1522068768475.jpg (800x800, 87K)

Funny you mention property poorfag. You ever plan to move out of your apartment before you finish rotting in it.

But im not black, but your slut mother did file for divorce and ruin your shitty little broken life beta. Remember valentines day? Remember how you spend it alone? Fucking loser. You failed your male vessel beta.

I love this board
muh dick is not a valid argument

You're such a loser you got replaced by a tractor

Also your poor you ugly bitch.

>Remember valentines day? Remember how you spend it alone? Fucking loser. You failed your male vessel beta.
Can you come up with anything other than ad hominems? Read the sticky.

Your mother left your dad because she didnt love you. Nice trauma loser.

>valentines day

How much cock do you suck on a daily basis?

>But im not black, but your slut mother did file for divorce and ruin your shitty little broken life beta.
So your relationship isn't good with your parents? I'll assume that's what you're projecting, because you focus on that and never being loved

Lonely ass motherfucker. Try not to kill yourself loser. Must be hard not being loved by any.

I agree, we need to follow in the steps of the founding fathers, who made it so you need to be white to become a citizen

My parents are both doctors and great people. Your mother was a slut who ruined your life. How sad. You never had a chance.

>Read
>the
>sticky
>you
>fucking
>nigger

Shut the fuck up lonely little beta shitstain. You are unloved lol.

Attached: emily.png (632x692, 517K)

Which one abandoned you and which one molested you? Or was it an uncle? Because you clearly have some demons

You're showing your ignorance.
"All men are created equal" is a slap in the face of monarchies and royal families.
They knew about the nigger problem

Attached: jefferson two races.jpg (2048x937, 338K)

How old were you when your slut mother filed for divorce and ruined your life cracker

Get a get you betashitstain and try to get over your slut mothers divorce. I know its hard. HArd to get over the fact she choose cock over her own son. The state of white people.

>I have a collection of weird softcore
>and psychic powers
>now excuse me, I have to go be really cool or something
>but not really, because I'm projecting all of my problems, and if I leave here to do it in real life, I'll just get laughed at again
>at least I can't HEAR the laughter when I do it here
So much lel. The most pathetic thing I've seen all week. Not even kidding.

Attached: urallfaggots.jpg (549x362, 17K)

>Ooga booga much dick
I love him, czechm8

Simple. Shitskins are not human.

My parents just had their 30th anniversary. You're projecting nigger, I'm sorry you didn't have a father. My dad wasn't much but at least he was there for me when I needed him.

Nah im just better at this game then you shitstain. Theres nothing you can do to me faggot. I fuck your birthright. I have a sexy white gf. You have nobody. You are fucking lonely and depressed as shit beta. Kys. Sorry about your slut mother white boy.

Yeah okay buddy, you not having sex yet this year is pretty darn pathetic beta chump

Yeah your dad was a fucking loser and thats why you are hillbiilly shitstain. Remember the time you molested your dog you sad sick lonely fuck. Rural poorfag.

Post hand w/ timestamp or else you're just a literal white cuckold

>Nah im just better at this game then you shitstain.
Game? What game? Are you feeling okay?

>Muh dick
>Lol I bet you don't get sum fuk
>Haha I have supermodel gf ;)
Cool larp bro, want to bring it to reddit sometime?

>Remember the time you molested your dog you sad sick lonely fuck.

Lol, throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks eh? Just like a monkey

Non-whites weren't considered human back then. Niggers were in educational books along with actual primates.

You aint getting shit from me loser. How about you get a girlfriend you lonely ass sexually frustrated betashitstain.

It's really important that these (((racist))) quotes by the founders be spread as much as possible. If leftists start attacking the Founding Fathers they'll force people to choose between the US and Marxist faggotry

Attached: 1521430326522.png (1370x770, 1.72M)

Are you fucking lonely beta? Do you have a gf you loser? You dont got shit my sexually frustrated cracker friend.

White cuck confirmed everybody go home

Attached: 1503122487615.png (180x191, 49K)

>They knew about the nigger problem
Lmfao, monarchies and royal families are literally the only genetic pool uglier, shittier, and less useful than niggers.

Men implies human. Human implies you're not black

"A-aww its fucking larp and projection"

Sure buddy, sure youre not fucking lonely as all fuck. Sure you even had some sex this year you fucking ostracized chump.

Thats your sick life hillbilly. Hit a nerve did I? Its about as bad as your failure of a father ever making something out of himself.

You got your shit kicked in loser, nice lonely fucking life. No girls. No game. Immense sexual frustration.

might be some suicidal faggot from /leftypol/ trying to blow off steam before offing himself. I say let's help him along

Alright daddy issues

lol the founding fathers would shit their pants if they saw this many blacks/ Mexicans, and faggots running around. They'd probably think they fucked up.

Lurk more.

Attached: 6_yfgR.png (1240x1870, 2.21M)

My dad is doctor like my mom. Your dad was a fucking loser who failed to raise a son who couldn even court women. Youre a fucking failure like your father you lonely piece of shit.

Attached: 69eb494a5dd51fb4b20037d8500b1ef9a22bea997bfb69cc0f75fa45e725a1a4.png (1280x720, 1M)

projection lol

Obviously. Niggers don't speak like this retard and neither do people with healthy sex lives. He's a mentally ill cuck thru and thru

you retard you arn't psychic.

Founders didn't see blacks or natives as men.

Men were civilized, if you weren't civilized, you weren't a man. Just a savage animal.

Think of the context within the time frame it was written in.

Attached: jefferson.jpg (889x669, 164K)

Just because your dad played doctor with you as a child doesn't mean he's an actual doctor

Bumping this again to drown out the shill, this is a great way to turn more normie whites against the Left

Foreign influence does not refer to immigrants and people of other races, as of then it was a foreign concept. It entirely refers to the large monarchies of Europe taking advantage of the budding nation for it's vast natural resources

Whatever you need to tell youself dog molestor. Sorry your rural retard father never amounted to anything depite his white privelege,

Alright and I will. Keep giving me (You)s retard this is pretty fun.

Shut up rural poorfag. fucking failure.

Sure buddy, lets pretend you are getting yous you delusional retard. Lets pretend you actually got laid yet this year you fucking beta lose.r

You're losing steam, cuck. C'mon try harder.

>Boold and soil
Period?

I shit directly into the mouths of you frothing faggots. Take a good look. These are the writing of a sated male? You feel that T? You will never know this feeling you lonely beta pieces of shit. Fucking ostracized by society. Pushed out.

You act as if your founding fathers were faultless gods.
Clearly they were not, since you are only 56% because your constitution allows it.

Abuse me more senpai

Your dad lost his job. Cuz hes a loser. Poorfag.

Well that's just not true

Attached: XZa4XWY.jpg (720x819, 129K)

Just kill yousself you lonely beta motherfucker. Just think, you will NEVER forget. To me, youre just another faggot I btfo. Ill be with you forever as you wallow in despair you lonely piece of shit.

Attached: 1513917611176.gif (500x369, 1.77M)