Just a daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board

Just a daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board.

Be gone Atheist!

Attached: 1436303549483.png (678x678, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

infidels.org/library/modern/richard_carrier/improbable/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

Attached: 18342649_1138299922983219_6371638453038810402_n.jpg (720x960, 71K)

>gaslighting

You always make two or three threads at once because you shill just like the Blacked and Commie faggots.

Attached: jesus legit.png (500x508, 135K)

>worshiping a kike on a stick

No, this is a pagan board.

Pic related

Attached: 1522156921666m.jpg (707x1024, 117K)

why are atheists so weak?
ive never met an atheist that would back their shit up. ive never heard of somebody dying for their belief in atheism, but christianity is full of martyrs that did

True, though it's not nearly Christian enough.

This
Christ is Lord

That's because the atheist is an atomised individual.
They don't feel any connection to anything above themselves, and if there is no connection, why would they stand up for their beliefs.

Good goy die for your Jewish overlords

it must be horrible to not have faith in anything, especially in the decadent west. not even a connection to their familys even. sad

lol

Attached: cross those legs jesus.jpg (465x508, 55K)

This kills the atheist

overlords? fuck off. my faith is between me and jesus. not some parasite priest class or some lying politician.

"why would they stand up for their beliefs."
- Because they feel now is important and that they don't have the luxury of seeing their families again in some heavenly environment. Christians have become disconnected and apathetic about reality so much so that they have let the world go to crap without any meaningful resistance.

>not even a connection to their familys even. sad
Tbqh, I think belief in a higher power is infinitely more important than connection to family.
That belief is not just going to church or making offerings or whatever. That belief is an entire worldview - a way to interpret the godless world.
That is what defines a person.

>believing jewish lies

no thanks

Attached: 1521662227862.png (961x1912, 214K)

FUCK OFF MEME FLAG KIKE

You will feel the wrath of Perun!

this desu

>believing in yet more Jewish lies

Attached: Popes on Jews.jpg (1742x934, 447K)

Attached: 27337015_1819423188091134_3432107059994937951_n.jpg (480x792, 27K)

Bible actually says that race mixing is wrong, there ARE slave races, whites are the chosen people. You get atheist talking points from Jews, and only Jews. Kys.

How can the bible speak if it isn't a person?

Well, how do you do it?

Where does it say Europeans are the chosen people?
IIRC that title goes to the Jews.

>implying I'm some faggot logical positivist secular humanist

lol no. I simply have no desire to be a slave to your jewish skydaddy

Attached: 1513018738774.jpg (400x600, 74K)

Make me

Attached: 1517362275601.jpg (480x729, 56K)

>never met an atheist who would back their shit up.
Here you go, faggot.
infidels.org/library/modern/richard_carrier/improbable/

Attached: 1514897419283.png (730x844, 137K)

We are all slaves to something. I'd much rather it be to the source of all goodness rather than to sin.

Jesus was born in Bethlehem and died in Galilee. The physical descriptions of these people (pale, ruddy) point directly to gauls. Even the Roman contemporary descriptions of historical Jesus made him look gallic. Jesus was white, Israelites are white, Jews as you know them today are not biblical Jews.

North America is Eden, and we already know the earliest people to populate the continent were Caucasian. Manifest Destiny was God's punishment for prairie niggers. "Whoever curses you, I curse." Remember it.

Never met a Christian who could prove anything about their belief system being real.

Fuck off, fucking desert death cultist.

Time to read some St Thomas Aquinas then

Absolutely retarded. The belief is real. What you want is to be led to the water, all we can do is put you on the path. You need to walk it.

If you are anti-migrants/refugees you are not a true Christian

FAKE CHRISTIANS PLS GO

Attached: 1520790254689.jpg (1056x1082, 169K)

YHWH is not the source of all goodness. The highest divinity did not create us to be enslaved.

Attached: Shiva_cropped.jpg (777x681, 249K)

>tfw your postergirl of Christianity is a roastie
JUST

Attached: slut-chan.jpg (400x600, 90K)

There have been anti popes before. Word of God says to help brothers and neighbors. Are Somali my neighbors? Nope. Fake Christians conflate the Word of God to suit an agenda. Hell is forever!

Commie general is a containment thread for retards. Housing and student loan threads are real commie hours.

The Somali is also a son of God just like you

Attached: Pope-refugees-Getty-640x480.jpg (640x480, 61K)

God created us for His glory.
Definition of glory is "manifestation of excellence."
You're enslaved to sin and I am liberated from sin by being a servant of Jesus Christ.

Attached: mooqbmppgrxzomksuewm.jpg (654x960, 135K)

>You're enslaved to sin and I am liberated from sin by being a servant of Jesus Christ.
By letting refugees rape your women.

Wrong. Even in the ultra edited kjv Bible they are referred to as "beasts of the field." Not human, not men. No mistake that people ignored this truth, treated beasts as men, and everything went to shit.

>cucked by the jew
No thanks

Using this logic btw labels oil drillers and coal burners on the same level as furries. Let that sink in for a minute.

>Housing and student loan threads are real commie hours.
Shut up slave

Attached: communist moses hess jews.jpg (716x859, 278K)

Catholic Poland is clear meanwhile secular France, England, and Sweden are getting the just punishments for turning away.

Deuteronomy 28:33-37
>A people whom you do not know shall eat up the fruit of your ground and of all your labors; you shall be continually abused and crushed, 34 and driven mad by the sight that your eyes shall see. 35 The Lord will strike you on the knees and on the legs with grievous boils of which you cannot be healed, from the sole of your foot to the crown of your head. 36 The Lord will bring you, and the king whom you set over you, to a nation that neither you nor your ancestors have known, where you shall serve other gods, of wood and stone. 37 You shall become an object of horror, a proverb, and a byword among all the peoples where the Lord will lead you.

What. Did you hit your head burger?

Fake Christian pls leave the thread

Attached: 1518656868409.jpg (910x907, 187K)

bump for quality reminder.

>Bible says non whites are beasts
>kill any (white) person to lay with a beast
>whites who fetishize beasts are furries and furries go to hell
See above my Indian heretic

Maybe you should read up a little more on the nature of YHWH. Your slavery will not end in this life if you remain in ignorance.

Attached: Lion-faced_deity.jpg (205x252, 22K)

From Deuteronomy 28:
>Because you did not serve the Lord your God joyfully and with gladness of heart for the abundance of everything, 48 therefore you shall serve your enemies whom the Lord will send against you, in hunger and thirst, in nakedness and lack of everything. He will put an iron yoke on your neck until he has destroyed you. 49 The Lord will bring a nation from far away, from the end of the earth, to swoop down on you like an eagle, a nation whose language you do not understand, 50 a grim-faced nation showing no respect to the old or favor to the young. 51 It shall consume the fruit of your livestock and the fruit of your ground until you are destroyed, leaving you neither grain, wine, and oil, nor the increase of your cattle and the issue of your flock, until it has made you perish. 52 It shall besiege you in all your towns until your high and fortified walls, in which you trusted, come down throughout your land; it shall besiege you in all your towns throughout the land that the Lord your God has given you. 53 In the desperate straits to which the enemy siege reduces you, you will eat the fruit of your womb, the flesh of your own sons and daughters whom the Lord your God has given you.

Refugees are sons of God just like you

#refugeeswelcome

Attached: jesus-refugee.jpg (720x720, 153K)

Repeating it doesn't prove your point. They have different genetics. Furries just wear a suit and not every furry is sexual. Nice try hereric.

Too bad current year churches are even more cucked than the cucked Nicean bible Catholics of 2000 years ago. Christianity is just a never ending slide of more and more humiliating slavery.

Americans destined to punish the Jews?

God did not tell us to allow ourselves to die. Fuck off.

>bastardized christianity that ignores its own teachings is the true christianity and all other forms must be destroyed

Wow I haven't heard that one before

This is what makes me sure that Sup Forums is 99% populated by wholly secular memers who learn about religion from Jewish pundits. They don't read shit. Go to mass for 3 years and you've read the Bible 3 times. Nobody reads the damn book, or you wouldn't have to post scripture. You'll be ignored, but I appreciate your effort.
If non whites are animals then yes, having a non white lover makes a white person a furry (animal sexualist). Sorry you had to learn it here I'm sure you'd rather be in the company of some swarthy female beast.

LOL. Christians. Your god is weak. Literally got nailed to a couple pieces of wood.