The great debate

The great debate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L4_zFYnnn2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can't cut the lines of somebody who one shoots you before you can even swing the knife

BUT CAN EITHER OF THEM KILL A SERVANT?

Can't cut nothing if you're dead as soon as the other touches you

>vs
Kill yourself.

Shiki of course

saitama is definitely A rank, but he could probably be taken down with sure-kill weapons like gaebolg

>sure kill
>implying hitting Saitama is even a possibility

But can fubuki and tatsumaki resist the gland?

who is that guy with a knife

One-Stab Boy

>Nasu: No special power is the greatest special power ~. Humans who solve problems with Mystic Eyes and special abilities don't deserve praises
Shiki is a shitter so Saitama automatically wins

>killing a joke character
Lancer ga shinda

Someone post that picture of Saitama biting Shiki's knife into pieces.

EPIC

WTF SAITAMABROS I THOUGHT WE WERE THE STRONGEST

Neither.

I'm still amazed how assblasted some sperg must have been to make the original

How many times do I have to go over this, Saitama is a gag character! He is not meant to be taken seriously in power level discussions, he will always win and the only thing that can beat him is toon force so only people like Arale or Bugs Bunny can beat him.

It was honestly needed, I wonder how many posts since the Superman vs Goku debate started have been made on the topic so far.

Or maybe he just figured it would be funny.

>muh gag character

youtube.com/watch?v=L4_zFYnnn2Y

What the fuck did they even draw to represent Demonbane? They clearly had no idea what Demonbane was so they just.. scribbled all over. It's hilarious.

>gae bolg
>sure kill

>E rank luck
*inhales*
OH NO NO NO NO NO
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shiki is such an ultimate chuunibyou self-insert character, if he was made ten years later than he was he'd be a fucking parody character

The Mask
thats a spicy meatbaball

Oh look, it's another cancerous OPM thread where Sup Forums expatriates loudly clamor that their walking avocado is COMPLETELY IMPERVIOUS to all manner of magic or preternatural effect or special power anime can conceive because he is shown to be unaffected by opponents in a universe where the only superpowers are strength, martial arts and a bit of average telekinesis, because he's A FUCKING JOKE CHARACTER LMAO DROOPY THE DOG AMIRITE? HE'S A PUNCHLINE XD WHICH MAKES HIM IMMUNE

He's not even totally immune. A telekinetic of his universe was able to pick him up.
Thereby, a telekinetic who is significantly stronger than Tatsumaki can canonically just push him somewhere else. Like deep space.

If Saitama is so fast why the fuck does it take him ages to get anywhere in first couple of chapters? It never made sense to me.

AND BEAT THE FLASH???

He doesn't want to create sonic booms that level the town? He's not the Flash, his movements have aftereffects.

>incredibly butthurt post
>DB pic
Smells like falseflag

Saitama is powerful indeed, but its all physical. You cant really defend something spiritual.

Yeah but he would just jump back to earth when he lands on something.

Wouldn't Saitama just not have lines like Arcueid at night?

>implying saitama would even have lines of death visible to shiki

He's not a True Ancestor, he's just a really strong guy. He would still have lines. It's just that Shiki would never get close enough to cut them.

>a serious character vs a joke character

Wow I am completely stumped!

I don't think a lack of lines has anything to do with being a true ancestor. Just being strong enough that there is no longer a concept of death.

Arcade doesn't have lines (at night) because as a true ancestor, her life is connected to Gaia. In the Ciel route, he had to "kill" nature to be able to see lines on her and kill her.

Shiki can just cut the concept of the One Punch kill.

He doesn't need to get close. He just needs to cut the aura around OPM and then he will be an ordinary human.

But Saitama is already an ordinary human, he's just strong.

Saitama is still a human therefore he has lines

Only Ryougi Shiki can do that.

>Character statement
>Counting as evidence in a powerleveling argument
"no."

And besides, he also says he can think at the speed of light, so anyone FTL could blitz him.

post the continuation where powerman resurrect himself

You mean IF he lands on something
It better happen in a few minutes unless he can punch his way out of suffocation

>punch his way out of suffocation
You just know it would happen

>muh headcanon

I was actually mocking the idea, but ok.

Depends, are we inside or outside ONEPUNCH's world ?
Inside his own world I suspect Nanaya would be powerless because he can't kill something that can't die, unless he wants to get an aneurysm and die on the spot.
Outside that setting he could have a chance as long as Saitama does his goofy number of standing still and tank the first attack, in that case he's dead.

>can't die
Saitama almost choked to death in space.

I find it amusing when people try to kill off OP characters using mundane shit like suffocation. Like this guy just jumped to the earth at sublight speeds, do you actually think he runs on oxygen?

It's hilarious if you read it from left to right.

You didn't even watch the show

More likely he'd pull a Gurren Lagann and punch a hole out of reality to somewhere with oxygen or something.

>sure-kill weapons like gaebolg

I didn't. Busy reading webcomic and manga.

Blocks your path.

I'm also not that dude

why respond then

Problem with Shiki is he doesn't point at enemy head like Sonic but as black lines (Source of life)

It could be automatic reaction.

This shit was literally answered by Murata when he was asked what would happen if he didn't hit the moon against Boros. He said he would just fart or throw his boot in the other direction.

Shiki will simply see no lines.

I don't know about any continuation. I do know that there exists an Sup Forums version.

>be ONE
>make parody on powerlevel faggots by creating a character outside powerlevels
>"OMG WHAT'S HIS POWERLEVEL!!?!??!?!?!!!!!"

You don't even know if Saitama needs to breath. Ho just held his breath because he's "supposed to" aka "I've seen it on TV/read it in a book".

We cannot tell what feats Saitama has because no one in his universe can push him to the point of going full power.

As a being who exist outside the nasuverse, Saitama lacks lines to cut, it's just that simple. Kinda like how things like Ki exist in some shows like dragon ball but it doesn't in others.

Nah kid lines exist everywhere. Even in real life, I know because I work at Type-Moon.

He could just spit in the opposite direction and let the recoil bring him back to Earth.

Nah. Saitama himself stated that he's just a human.
His only deal is an apparently infinite strength and endurance.

We aren't supposed to?
I thought that was the joke.

You left out the fact that he is somehow heavily resistant to TK attacks and effects as well. Tatsumaki could barely even move him and he easily resisted her grip.

>Saitama vs....

Shouldn't Saitamas kinetic vision let him see where the knife is aimed?

Has there ever been a circumstance in fiction where ki/chi could be used to resist hax?

he can canonically move faster than instantaneous teleportation
so yeah he's pretty fast

Gae bolg doesn't have to hit you dipshit, read the VN.

This.

Why is Tsukihime popular?

Maybe, just maybe, it's part of the joke

>Has there ever been a circumstance in fiction where ki/chi could be used to resist hax?

Dragon Ball.

>why don't we just wish for the Saiyans to die?
>lol Shenlong can't do that, they're too powerful
>well how about wishing for their spaceships to disappear?
>........

>fight starts
>saitama flashsteps behind shiki
>shiki gets neckchopped and is incapacitated
>saitama goes to play some vidya with king

his movements create aftereffects (he damaged the moon by jumping for example) and he may not know exactly where he's supposed to go

Better it's better than fateshit.

>well how about wishing for their spaceships to disappear?
>........
What? Did they try that and it worked?

Saitama is like superman, he is as powerful as he needs to be for each story. The only difference is that Saitama's entire character is defined by the trope of being the strongest and will always be written to easily handle his competitor. It's like adding looney toons in death battles, doesn't work. If they collabed Saitama would either have been written to easily defeat him or the whole situation would be written so he was easily able to fend off all of Shiki's initial attacks, whether they be Shiki's serious ones or not, and then have some plot device where they don't finish the fight all together.

You mean where he uses gae bolg on 2 enemies and doesn't kill any of them?

I dobut Saitama even has lines in the state he's in right now. Maybe 50 years later

He cares enough to solve the issues but doesn't care enough to run for it

Yet he still gets beat in the most retarded ways.

They both suck.
Ban is canonically invincible.