Osomatsu-san

Was anybody else pretty impressed with this last episode? I'm not one of those doom posters who thinks the second season is shit, I'm actually enjoying the show, but I really liked this episode, it was funnier than the rest of the ones we've seen this season.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_xmICgL53hg
youtube.com/watch?v=bzZMG8NGOkU
youtube.com/watch?v=wrzFRNt_GGg
youtube.com/watch?v=3T_ythXyfnE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was pretty good. It would have been stronger if it had given the brothers more opportunity to show their individual character, but it was a well put together episode.

I can agree with OP, second season has been fairly enjoyable. I don't think the show's dead at all, fanbase just needs to stop holding onto S1 like it's their life line.

It was a really good episode

I agree it was one of the better episodes, although I might be biased since I enjoy seeing the brothers suffer.

I was honestly surprised
Especially since it was a Chibita episode

Which Matsu would you head pat gently?

You posted the answer.

Can I choose 3 Matsus?

Only gay people find this show not boring.

Glad to hear you enjoy it.

Trade juice for Oso and you’ve got a perfect set.

I'd trade Ichi for Oso.

favorite bean doujinka go
sanjiro

Ichi and Kara, I'm just a sucker for people who are trying to hide their hidden cuter sides.

Ichi

Ichi or Kara, probably.
Probably shove on Totty's head a little too hard to make him whine and grovel like the shit he is, and I wouldn't pet Juice or he'd vore it.

How do we fix Totty?

Break his mind since you can't break a heart that's not there.

If they keep things up and strike a better balance than what they've got now, we could hopefully get a nicer second cour or the doomsayers will just move on to the next big thing.

Give him the Kara treatment until he’s desperate for attention.

With the way the show is going, he's already heading there.

Does anyone have a version of this graphic without the text?

Choro!

Would you let a matsu raise your child?

Seems like the writer read my mind, about time chibita gives out beatings to those fags.

Which is cutest? I like the 2012 one myself.

One of these things is not like the others. One of these things doesn't belong.

Only Choro, Ichi and Kara, the other three would drop the baby as soon as you give it to them

I don't know if I'd want Ichi around my children. Who knows what kind of weird things they might pick up.

youtube.com/watch?v=_xmICgL53hg

Jesus christ how horrifying. Is that canon?

Yes

>Karamatsu working at a kindergarten
>Hooks up with a foxy older single mom
>Retires to become her house husband
Best end.

I don't think that song's getting out of my head any time soon.
youtube.com/watch?v=bzZMG8NGOkU

I unironically would love matsu x single moms scenarios

>streaming
>all that bloat for that shit quality screenshot
Fuck off, cancer. Lurk more.

To be fair, the horriblesub torrents look equally shit.

>Choro didn't lend Ichi his eye mask
That bastard.

So what happened?

Adulthood

Can we get a translation for that up in here?
It seems as if every iteration of the Matsus wind up becoming fat monkeys.
pic related: Pachislot monkeys

Todomatsu is also the one that falls a ton when they run. It's not always consistent or remembered but that was supposedly the intent. It actually spawned some funny discourse with the Japanese twitter cluster the other night when they saw Choromatsu was falling a lot and that someone had put an unsourced claim on wiki that kun Choromatsu fell all the time.

I actually didn't take that from a stream but ok. 1080p dl from horriblesubs.

>mfw i read this as "I wouldn't pet Juice, I'd vore him."

All of them.

I'd bear Kara's children.

He definitely wouldn't toilet-train them if he wanted them to be like himself

Would you rather live with your favourite matsu or work/study with them?

If the matsus formed a band what instruments do you think they would play?

Oso - Lead vocal, guitar
Kara - Lead guitar
Choro - Keyboard
Ichi - Bass guitar
Jyushi - Drums
Todo - Triangle, Tamborine, Castenets

All of them would make the shittest coworkers.

Pretty much what you said, but I think Kara would want to be vocals sometimes too and Oso might not even bother to learn an instrument.

Of course he would, but the others would probably try to convince him not to. He can be on back up vocals with Choro.

What seiyuu do you think would be good for the child Matsus if they used them beyond the black and white bits and hadn't used their regular voice?

>When Kara's on vocals
youtube.com/watch?v=wrzFRNt_GGg

I had yet to find a Nakamura song that sounds like Kara's dorky voice - bless you for this.

The other one is pretty close too, but I thought the first one sounds more like Kara. Grizzly-san is a little TOO cool, maybe.
youtube.com/watch?v=3T_ythXyfnE

I thought the visual direction was good

Maybe its because Kara wouldn't do it 100% bad boy rock n' roll. There has to be some theatrical flourish in there somehow to make it a little sillier.

He doesn't have the grit that Grizzly-san has in his voice. But they're still really similar voices for Nakamura. None of the other roles that I love him in, Oreki, Tomoya, Nozaki, Ross, sound similar at all to Karamatsu and Grizzly. It's kind of impressive.

Where does all his money come from?

The last episode was really good and I hope it means second cour will be better than first cour. I'm not a doomposter, but I feel like season 2 so far has had more misses than hits and the humor in some eps has been pretty weak and predictable, like the writers aren't really doing anything new or interesting with their characters, except for Choro.

Work.

Ichi is really getting the worst of it. He was one of my top two favorites last season, but now I'm having a hard time remembering his appeal. The bedtime skit felt really out of character for him too. It was something more in line with how Choro would act, which isn't surprising since they did basically that same episode with Choro in the first season.

This as been a really good season for Oso, though. It's funny to think that before people had a hard time attributing any character traits to him, calling him generic blank-slate matsu. Now he's inching his way up everyones popularity list. I also hope they do more with deliquent Choro. He's much more likable that way.

I'm not buying it. Nobody in this show actually earns things.

The red one.

Rich family/inheritance maybe

>kusosuke and futsumaru in s2 probably never

Left-kun a cute. Where'd that hottie come from?

I want to protect that smile!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who disliked the bedtime skit. Ichi meowing when getting angry felt so forced to me.
I've seen people have mixed reactions to Oso in this season though. Some people like him more for being more of a scumbag while some dislike him for it, but I suppose it depends on where you frequent for matsu content.

The cutest piece of shit.

I hated the bedtime skit. It was repetitive and uneventful and had already been done better in s1. I was so genuinely bored that for the first time watching this anime ever (since perhaps an F6 skit), I checked the timestamp.

I agree that Ichi nyaa-ing was forced as hell. I will admit that the skit was extra torturous for me though because Ichi is my very least favourite matsu, to the point that I dislike him.

You can't fix perfection, user.

Totty is objectively the worst-looking Matsu. His tiny mouth is ugly.

>tfw Oso will never make fun of you for being ugly and fat
>tfw Oso will never steal all of your money to go watch and gamble on horses.
>that feel when you won't have Oso constantly trying to grope your ass and titties
>tfw when oso won't live at your house lazing around refusing to get a job, and using all your earnings for pachinko.
>tfw he will never take your shit and sell it to a pawn shop.
>tfw he will never be there when you get home to convince you to binge drink at a bar with him (your treat of course)
>tfw he will never coerce you into having sex with him, only to finish in seconds and fall asleep, leaving you unsatisfied.

Why even live?

It felt pretty great watching it.