How would you change Elementary and Middle School Education?

How would you change the curriculum and what they teach or the classes?

Attached: education.jpg (275x183, 14K)

unlocktechs = start

Explain

It's too far gone
Just scrap the whole thing and go for a hybrid of private schooling and homeschooling

What do you think are the biggest problems? I think internet education can be good too

become a fucking teacher, it's the best way, when you redpill someone, it's really hard to bluepill them back,

1. mandatory empathy training in elementary school
2. mandatory dancing/singing classes in elementary
3. mandatory martial arts classes starting late in elementary school that carries on in middle school. girls can opt out of this
4. mandatory philosophy class in middle school

Take every single female teacher between ages 21 and 65 and euthanize them in FEMA camps.

In the US we should probably stop teaching children that they're living in the best country in the world, and stop making them sing songs about being in the best country in the world. Regardless of what country you're in, you shouldn't be taught that as a child.

no female teachers. if kids suck at school they have to do work for school like cleaning for a period of time while being in dummy classes then they get another chance.

Sup Forums needs the become teachers.

But it makes them like their country more

>no female teachers
Bingo. I'd add gender segregation.

If genders are segregated why shouldn't females teach females?

Would be fine as long as women don't vote.

Black men vote more democrat than white women so if Black men vote so should white women.

>Implying anyone who isn't a land owning white male should vote

1.Start teaching secondary languages in first grade, parents choose. You lose alot of that lingusitic adaptability after 12.
2. Introduce harder science in middle school, fuck geology and astrononmy, that shit was useless and still is Ms.Parvanu
3. Introduce more stringent math in Middle school.

Everyone can see who the newfag is, newfag.

blacks arent people, so dont get to vote.

Well, you are american...
More Physical Education, healthier Cafeteria food or less of it.

michelle obama tried to implement all that crap and it didn't work out

Segregate race & genders including teachers
Elementary - 6-10
Middle School + Cub Scouts 10-14
High School + Boy Scouts 14-18

Why euros are cucked in a neat package

K-5 kids only read. Seriously. Read read read. Reading and exercising (cardio) is all they need todo.

Attached: a7f9e1f075debcb7f7004767cf126760--blues-artists-music-fest.jpg (304x395, 19K)

*Michael Obama

I ain't talking about some social justice crap. I'm talking about a complete overhaul of education in a steinerian/reichian way. the current system doesn't teach the kids anything worthwhile

the schedule I presented would prepare children with a lot more practical way of looking at world. they would first learn to play, sing and dance and only then be introduced to violence. then they would be trained to do violence. along the line, the philosophy lessons would train them to differentiate between when violence is necessary and when it isn't

the current school system is outdated crap that was initially designed to shit out obedient factory workers