strawpoll.me/14609181

No, fuck off.

>No Kyou
>No Mugi
Who am I supposed to vote for?

>no Haruhi
>no Sento
>no Mio
Oh, come on. I can't even vote for Anko.

The fluffy lesbian should win.

>no Chitanda or Sento or Elma
Nice poll faggot

Sento is best cow.

>Nu Kyoani

A blessing.

>tfw no Kobayashi

One who isn't in that picture or poll.

>no Ueno

No Nano either
Shit poll

I'll never understand how Mai loses to a bitchy girl like Kumiko.

Mai. There is no contest.

>post-2012 anime only

Come on nigga.

Patrician

Mai has no character, she's literally just genki pair of tits in an ugly sweater.

Nice buzzwords. Why don't you try coming up with an actual argument?
Mai is a reliable, hard working and mature girl. She might usually be faultfinding and lets her hand speak before her mouth but in reality she is a kind and lovely girl. She also placed her life on the line fighting against 100000 angels as well as the incarnation of God multiple times in order to save the universe.

Not only is she a cute and kind girl, she is also unarguably the most badass Kyoani girl.

You didn't really say anything which can't be summed up as "genki pair of tits". Being involved in such and such combat situation(s) is not character.

What the fuck is this list?

This. If I wanted a good genki girl I'd just rewatch Haruhi.

Being faultfinding and letting her hands speak faster than her mouth shows character. Having multiple scenes in the novels or an entire episode dedicated to showing her caring motherly side also shows character.
And yes, being involved and overcoming those situations shows character because she needs to go beyond her fears multiple times. Such as showing calm at the verge of being erased from existence so that Haruhiko doesn't fall into despair. Courage is definitely part of one's character.

>no old-school KyoAni girls
>no Sento
Shit poll.