I don't know what type of girl this is. But I need more of her. Only other type of dark...

I don't know what type of girl this is. But I need more of her. Only other type of dark, big titties knife-girl I know if Yuri from the doki-doki literature club game.

This shit drives me mad. Are there any other big tittied, knife wielding, dark haired mentally distant godesses out there?

godess

Shigure is best Kenichi! Though Miu does come in second. I hope she shows up in some other manga/anime, I'd love to see more of her!

Mai Natsume is also a big-breasted warrior girl with a long ponytail. Though she's not really dark.

It's from Kenichi a.k.a. "The Worst Shônen Ever Written". It's even worse than Fairy Tail.

The titty katana bitch from high school of the dead, pretty much fits your exact description.

Saeko Busujima. Superior HOTD.

Oyakodon when?

Only because everyone else was trash

Futayo Honda from Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere is also pretty good. As for being mentally distant, she's... more interested in fighting than anything so she'd probably work for ya, OP.

yes. Very much yes. This is extremely relevant to my intrests

Best is best. Can't argue with facts.

The series is over now other than the epilogue, so it's not happening.

Yeah this doesn't really work. There something about a very serious dangerous woman, giving a glimpse of vulnerablity that makes it nice.

You get it

>Are there any other big tittied, knife wielding, dark haired mentally distant godesses out there?
Maybe watch more anime, newfag.

I've watched all the anime listed in this thread so far. I'm looking for a new waifu

Mai is serious in battle, though she is generally friendly outside it.

>waifu
Oh look, an ironic weeaboo. Watch more than five shows instead of making request threads, you retarded newfag.

What about the one girl from Kenshin? I've never actually read the series so I don't know her name, but she had short purple hair and I think had a spear weapon and was in love with the mummy dude. I'm pretty sure she fits into OP's criteria

You come to my house and post my waifu? Good taste.

The series is over? I thought it was still ongoing.

When you're so lonely you actually have a waifu you think about when you fall asleep then come back to this thread. And look at how this thread is being received apart from your cynicism

The thread is being "received" well because neo-Sup Forums is full of dumb newfags like you that came here from twitch, twitter, reddit and MAL and think being a massive faggot is the norm here. Please hang yourself, it would be a greater contribution to the board than any of your posts.

Honestly.. Can anyone/anything compete?

The final chapter of Variable Heart was released 4 days ago. The 3rd volume of the manga comes out in March and will include a new epilogue though.

Awesome. Good to see you have your life together my friend. Also I have been here since I was 13, 13 years ago.

She was way better than Miu.

>pretend oldfag
This is pathetic, please lurk more.

More like the worst ending in all of shonen. Just when you think Kenichi is finally developing as a character the thing just suddenly ends

>that ass
>those thighs
>skindentations
>big tits
Nope, pretty sure NO anime female has this combination, especially with her eyebrows.

Exactly who I was going to suggest.
She's cute, she's a baka, she's probably going to end up with one of the best girls in the series, and she's built like a brick shithouse.

I think you mean Kamatari, but I don't think you're fully aware of what you're speaking about.

> Only other type of dark, big titties knife-girl I know if Yuri from the doki-doki literature club game.
Watch more anime.

>doki doki literature club
>feed me recs because I can't recognize a cliched character archetype
I'm glad that we're making our Sup Forums brethren feel welcome.

gr8 b8 m8 I can rel8
Just look at that slight peek of her loincloth.

This chart has plenty of what you're talking about, but you may find it useless.

name it cunt