Should dual citizenship be allowed?

Should dual citizenship be allowed?

Attached: 20140523-135534.jpg (1200x899, 605K)

Should this shit post that is made every fucking day be allowed, faggot?

This guy knows.

This guy fucks.

No, jidf will disagree, though

You only have one heart. Anyone who considers being a dual citizen should be sent to the gas chambers.

Attached: kitler.jpg (480x360, 23K)

No
t. libtard

as long as mexico, most middleastern countries, china, and all african passports dont have a dual citizenship to america.

One can't be loyal to two countries

this one is complicated, but i would advocate limited dual citizenship rights, only upgraded to full citizenship if you denounce your other citizenships

Fuck off, I like having dual US and Italian citizenship in case shit gets fucky in either place.

yes

Not unless you desire traitors and people that are actively attempting to undermine your nation, people, culture and beliefs.

no

Only Jews do that. Having EU citizenship is not a problem. It just means you actually know your family.

/thread

When you become American through naturalisation you have to swear to revoke all other nationalities.

Of course that doesn’t mean shit for countries like mine where you have to file a formal request to have your citizenship revoked. You can also get it back afterwards if you wanted to go that far.

Nothing wrong with being Anglo-American anyway.

This makes sense desu

No, it actually means Italy is poor country who grants almost everyone with enough money citizenship. Literally everyone in the EU suffers from this.

Sure but you should be required to pay taxes to both nations, unable to be elected to political office, and shouldnt be able to get welfare or social aid

For the answers i suppose you refer to dual citizenship as American - anything.
For dual citizenship as a broader concept is already possible in a lot of countries, usually between countries and its ex-colonies.

Considering I'm moving to the Netherlands and renouncing my American citizenship, no dual citizenship should not be allowed. What if theirs war? One can not be loyal with 2 countries.

Attached: Absolutely_d585465a4e0445796062a6c458f38393.png (499x338, 35K)

no ofc not. You cannot owe allegiance to two different states. A person who holds dual citizenship is someone you can never trust.

Meh, I got the citizenship through my dad who was born in Trieste.

>56%4LYFE

i suppose the limited citizenship would include all rights apart from voting, holding government positions, bringing people through marriage, military service, government grants based on culture or religion etc.

No, especially not for politicians

How much does it cost?

/unthread

I'd prefer American immigrants over almost anybody else of course, but the truth is a lot of people from shithole countries live in countries like the Netherlands through Italian citizenship.

You can have any citizenship, and the countries like Spain that only allow dual citizenship with some countries can't actually enforce that.

For example if I become a Spanish citizen I would have to surrender my American citizenship because Spain doesn't allow dual citizenship with America. But I just say "yes" and that's it. It doesn't really mean that I did.

Almost $500

hell yeah, how else do you expect people to evade the criminal justice system?

what about that persons children?

dual british and australian citizen here
think i'll add america to my collection next
come h8 me

Is Italian citizenship that easy to get? I had to go through a bunch of bullshit and money through the Boston consilute to get my passport. So much paperwork proving who was from where and everything was in fucking Italian. Of course they never translated these documents for me.

Certainly not for beaners.

Worthy nationalities only

Not for politicians.

Yes, in fact I plan on renouncing my citizenship when I earn the one of the country I'm living in. I'm sick of this shitty south african passport that cant get me anywhere

Apparently yes. Portugese and French citizenship are quite a problem here too, because a lot of people from Brazil and Algeria get those and decide to live in Belgium or the Netherlands. When they commit crimes the government can't throw them out because of Schengen.

>everything was in fucking Italian. Of course they never translated these documents for me.
how HORRIFYING

Attached: (20).jpg (417x364, 76K)

Yeah lord fucking forbid the Italian embassy has documents they publish put out in the language of the country they operate in.

People who don’t consider themselves American first should have their American citizenship’s revoked

Yes, but they should never be allowed to hold office or be employed by the state. See: Dual American-Israelis in the US government such as Micheal Chertoff.