Classroom of the Elite

Yeah, I know that I'm late but, let's have a thread about this series.
MC is probably one of the best MCs of this year.
But I can't think who's best girl.

>But I can't think who's best girl.
I feel you user. They're all just so good. Standard practice is to choose top 3 then.
And that's Ichinose, Sakayanagi and Karuizawa

I really came to the show for JUST the MC and to be honest I dont mind what girl he ends up with cause as long as the guy stays great Im ok with the series

>best girl
Horikita, right?

MC is probably the most autistic, yeah.

I cant get over his monotone and sameface. Might try the LN any of these days though.

>as long as the guy stays great Im ok with the series
self-inserting this hard should be forbidden

Horikita is best girl.

Kei is the absolute best girl.

Sudo pls go.

>people arguing about shipping shit even though there never has been any romantic tension with MC

Reminder

>MC is probably one of the best MCs of this year

Just make a Hachiman like MC but even edgier.

So this became another cancerous general series? Good thing I dodged this.

Sorry but she lost that fight.

His complete apathy for everything was better than Hachiman in my opinion.
Even 50% haters have to admit how amazing the last scene was.

>Keifag always starting something

Imagine being so worthless you think everyone on Sup Forums is a self inserter

>But I can't think who's best girl.
Based on the anime only, Horikita by far. Inb4 read the LN - I don't read LNs.

I wish there was more like him, but Japanese have shit taste and prefer either female only casts or unnassertive MC's with no spine.

And this post is a prime example of why I hate that Horikitafag director for shilling his waifu so hard.

Why do you care? Kei isn't even a good main.

Fuck off. She's miles better than Horikita

Director hurt ichinose and horikita more. Took many ichinose's scenes and made horikita less of a bitch.

What makes her better? Kei is just a stacey type female character, kind of boring.

Well the anime took the biggest hit when horikta had kei's scenes at the pool.

>Whorikita
>Best anything

She isn't a yukino clone and overall is more likeable. Also makes a better pair with 50%

SUDO-KUN NO CHIN CHIN WA OKII DESU DAISUKI

That's because Japanese wanted their used goods waifu be main, and so they protested the anime. Can't expect them to have taste.

She's the best at losing. She can't win anything without 50cent. And when she loses she has to cry in her room.

>implying being a Yukino clone is a bad thing
Having Kei be the main girl and love interest for the MC basically NTR, considering she already has a Chad boyfriend.

Truly the OTP.

What did you watch the anime. The used goods was the main in the anime. Poor Sudo his girl lost her virginity to her brother.

Yea, I forgot about that

Nope, Kei had a boyfriend in the anime.

I mean Hirata has the hots for the mc so yea Kei is kinda ntring him. You aren't completly wrong

>implying being a clone of a worst girl yuckyno is a good thing
>implying Hirata and Kei aren't a fake couple
>implying people don't want Kei to become 50%man's waifu already

Well, that was all around retarded, putting an unnecessary pool episode after a relevant change in the relationship of two main characters and then disregarding it completely right thereafter. A pool episode which doesn't belong at that point in the story at all. And it steals a relevant scene from Karuizawa to feed it to horikita.
So the nips were the angriest at that blatant scene (or rather, whole episode) steal from kei. Fair enough. But it's less of a loss for her character than what was done to ichinose and horikita imo.

whorikitafags BTFO

A fake boyfriend.

Just started this and I wanna know, does the plot mostly revolve around the class-D guys going up against the other classes to get their points or something or does it devolve into harem shit?

>Keifags are Yuifags

>implying people don't want Kei to become 50%man's waifu already
Yeah, coming from the same people made Toradora and Oreimo a financial success. Worst girl always wins when it comes to Japan.

user, she's damaged goods, not used goods. It's an LN not VN. Hirata's still a fag tho

Keifags are Irohacancer.

Not really. She tells the mc how peopel around her responded to her bullying and they even get closer there so I wouldnt say it is a less loss for her character

Nice headcanon. Hirata is without a doubt broke Kei's hymen.

It doesn't even devolve into harem shit in the novels much less the anime. The class conflict is the focus, yes

But the only cancer here is Horikitafags.

Too bad for the trolls supporting this since it'll never happen.

Hirata is prolly gay. And the furthest they gone is her holding his hand. I mean she could've been raped when she was in middle school, but since it seems she will be the end girl. That ain't happening. So i can say with certanty she isn't used goods since the nips would go mad.

Your pic related.

>sudo go away x10000000000
Sure.

This MC drops the pasta as the LN goes on.

Agree Ayano x horikta not gonna happen

>denying Sudo's canon feelings

See?

>search: whorikita/btfo/sudo/yuckyno
>always the same results and presence
Nope. Keifags are objectively cancer. You can't have a single thread without Keifags shitposting.

Best girl is anyone but Horikita

Oh it's you, cancer-kun. Long time no see.

Horikita winning will bring a most glorious shitstorm. Can't wait.

I apologize for making this post, it clearly didn't do the thread any good.

How is Sudo x Horikta even shitposting. It has a bigger chance to happen than Horikta and the mc. If you watched the anime and you hope for your favorite suzune to win the mc bowl. That isn't gonna happen. They aren't close in the ln. She may be the main herone, but she isn't the true heroine.

>everyone is my boogeyman for pointing out a fact xD
Point in case.

Yeah, her victory in the Sudobowl will be quite something to witness.

I don’t care about who wins or even have a favorite character because Inthink this show is pretty badz but every time I come in here it’s always the same shit and most of the time it’s Keifags being cancer and shifting the blame on someone else. Keifags are just as shit as Stellafags amd Irohafags are.

Exactly something Sudo shitposters would say as they try to justify their bait as they go on and on about mai best boy Sudo and getting trigger at every and any Horikitafags' post for the sake of it.

Damn typos.

>Stellafags
Oh, god, I forgot the horrors of Rakudai shitposting.

>165759027
>muh keifag
>muh fag
>muh fag
Hi, shitposter-kun.
When is your banned lifted?

>Horikitafag pretending not to care

>Horikitafag being triggered by the canon Sudo ship

Like clockwork.

The anime is pretty bad, but the ln is really fucking good.

Ah thats cool, reading the summary kinda gives it that bakatest feel. This might be pretty enjoyable.

Your headcanon doesn't count, Keishitter.

Read volume 5, whorikitafag.

It's funny because "that" Stellafag has always been here and lo and behold the inevitable fate of Youkoso as things progress to a shitposting frenzy with forced fanbase wars.

>a nip
>not a dicklet

The shitstorm during Vol 5 will be amazing

>a nakama
>zero romance
Keep pushing that headcanon and ignore all the nuanes and the fact Horikita's feelings for 50% is something Sudo will never receive ever.

Like Horikta will ever get feelings from 50%.

My wives are so cute.

It's still a more solid ship than your Horikita x 50% delusion.

Higher chance than every other girl except maybe Kei. Doesn't matter since Sudo will never get Horikita, delusional shitposter.

Nope.

Horikita has the same chances as every heroine that appeared in vol 4.5, as the author himself stated.

How about the fact the few autists spamming that tripe aren't actually fans and are only doing it to piss people off? Keifags often become fairly pissy whenever Hirata and Ryuuen are jokingly used to ship with Kei. Imagine the aforementioned autists except these guys do it seriously. Even nips don't ship them, but they still have some people shipping 50% and Horikita like it's normal.

But he will, and even 50% is supportive of him.

Yep.

Maybe Kei.
That maybe is funny.
And I would say Sakura has a bigger chance also .

>piss people off
A couple of rabid Horikita shippers != people.

>equal
Except he didn't say that. And don't be retarded. Kushida, Ibuki, Ichinose, Sakura don't have any real chance. The newer heroines have even less chance.

Keep telling yourself that.

After volume 7 Kei is like in a huge lead so I wouldn't say same chances.

They aren't the only ones tired of reposted baiting ad nauseam.

Don't you guys get tired?

>Sudoshitposter doesn't deny why he does it

Why wouldn't Ichinose have a real chance? Being the most popular heroine and still not having a real arc yet should tell you that you can't write her off that easily. Sakura is also the only girl 50% actively doesn't want to manipulate and she loves him the most.

You know those autists are determined and serious when they pester an ignorant drawfag long enough to make this in order to fuel shitposting.

>Keep telling yourself that.
Likewise.

Except they are. Others have no reason to care about it.

>Whorikitafag doesn't deny that he gets triggered by canon facts because they clash with his 50% x Horikita headcanon

I also think they have chances but I think very small since I see Ichinose is a rival and Sakura think 50% is a good guy so I don't think they can have any progress until she finds out his real personality.

Popularity rarely determines a win. Ichinose's character type more so almost never win.

>baww baww baww

That drawfag must be proud of his work causing this much anal devastation.