Danberu nan kiro moteru?

Hey folks, makin' a teaser thread for Volume 3 that came out today and for CH. 37 on Thursday and give you a heads up since urasunday is makin' some changes. Nothing major, just timing. Maybe a small "what's this?" for TL because we love you.

First of all, announcement! Volume 3 is now on sale! Which means chapters 20-29 in slightly higher quality, minor color or art alteration corrections + a few new 4Koma pages and some bonus art. It's out now, Dec. 12 and costs about $6. We'll see if the raws provider uploads the contents in the near future!

As for the timing announcment: Danberu Nan Kiro Moteru? will switch to MONDAY releases instead of THURSDAY releases (still once every two weeks) starting December 18 with Chapter 38.

So, we get a back-to-back it looks like for Ch 37-38, or maybe it was a typo but we'll find out Thursday! Means Danberu threads might start happeneing every other Monday from then on, instead of Thursdays, we'll see if anyone cares.

forgot my image, can't have that, it's PROMOTIONAL time.

Along with the Volume 3, there was a small PR chapter released. Same as before, they just took a few pages from an older chapter and talked up a new Volume coming out along with CENSORED, GOTTA BUY IT!!! poster art. Just tryin' to build hype for what was in stores today.

And finally, before closing out with the other PR pages is the complication to the raws:

>MangaONE system has been revamped which brings some bad and good news:
>My ripper program no longer works on their system, so rips will be slower for the time being.
>Latest chapter requires payment, it will be free after next chapter is released.
>I'm not able to get the choitashis for free (yet).
>So far I can only rip the chapters available for free and now they can be ripped in jpg format too.
>There isn't really a need for a ripper, if someone pays for the latest chapter and/or the choitashis, they can be copied from mangaone cache folder.

>The problem (at least for Android users) is MangaONE doesn't show all available series including danberu, so even if someone is willing to pay to get the chapter/choitashi it won't be possible to get them.

Basically, the raw provider can't access Danberu from his usual source for now. He says he should be able to fix it, but it might require him purchasing a membership and no matter what, for now, those 4koma choitashi pages don't seem available.

As for me, personally, and these Sup Forums threads, that's really no problem since I just take 'em from the urasunday site if the raw provider hasn't uploaded his versions yet. But it does mean a potential for "can't find the 4koma choitashi pages" for a bit. No big deal.

Seem Sensei is a little miffed about all the cosplay Zina's doin'

So look forward to thursday as usual, with a reposting of 35, 36 and the new 37 (I think)

Also, I kinda tried my own hand at translating the first few pages of 36 but holy shit my Japnese is bad so I really only did it as encouragement, it's probably terrible.

Also, going to different comic sellers in Japan may get you different, larger, uncensored posters. Earlier examples like so...

think we'll ever get a quality official translation?
manga is an incredible medium for information and instruction.

If you mean will VIZ or someone pick it up, I'd have my doubts. It's kinda difficult to tell what "official" translations choose their products by aside from profit potential. Given what you said about fitness instruction + hot school girls and cakes, I think it'd be neat!

Considering ONE's OPM is from urasunday along with a Zelda TP and other mangas...I doubt it.

she has a mighty chest, must exercise it a lot.

She knows what Adam likes

A bump

MangaONE ripper user here.
I can access the choitashis now but still need "payment".

New accounts get 100 "sp lifes" for free, and since choitashis cost 1 sp per chapter, I can get them for a while.

Oh, hi, dude! I gotta say to you directly, THANK YOU for all your rips! You've gotten excellent quality, choitashis, volumes, prs, the whole works and it's truly enjoyable as a result. Thank you for making it available!! All for well over a year, now. It's even a bookmark in my toolbar, so I'm bein' serious.

I'm sorry it's more complicated recently, and definitely feel sorry one of those extra steps is now limited. I hope there can be help given as you need it!

Hime is cutest

Lifting day today, anons.

Good morning. GOOD FUCKING MORNING GODDAMNIT. Let's all EAT BIG and GET BIG!

It's 0826 and I've already had 1,000cal and about 48g protein. Got to banish the skelly.

Whats this abput?