Kino no Tabi

What would sex with Kino be like? What positions and kinks would she enjoy most?

She likes dog dick and nothing else.

She'd enjoy sex with that sword guy's dog. Men are boring to her.

Kino is made for emotionless sex

Damn bros, how did you find that out? Does Kino run a site on the dark web I don't know about?

Substantiate these claims.

Missionary position with a gun in your mouth and a blade near your hip.

>kino no tabi
>the focus is on the travels of other characters
I want to choke the director.

Go away animeonly secondaryfag

You can sign me up for that.

>she

I'm fine with her either way if we're being real.

Meme'ing aside, I think she'd really be into missionary with a lot of hand holding and A LOT more kissing. She'd figuratively want to "consume" you buy sucking on your tongue, swallowing your spit, and would probably be comfortable ingesting your semen when you're ready to finish.
One would have to be careful with her though... Any sudden movements during love making might cause her muscle memory reflexes to go off involuntarily, causing her to either draw a knife or cannon on her partner. Of course that would immediately be followed by a heartfelt apology with watery eyes. She would never want to hurt the one she loves enough to consummate with.
When it comes down to it, Kino probably wouldn't get much out of different positions but would be okay with her partner trying them out on her so long as he's gentle. Doggy style, face fucking, and any other "hardcore" positions/acts would have to be done in a very gentle manner that isn't demeaning, showing Kino that you still love & care about her. She probably wouldn't stick around if she thought that she was just being used for selfish one-sided pleasure.
In the end total skin to skin contact and the feeling of being loved would be more than enough for Kino to get off. Hell, she'd probably cum pretty easily just from a simple steamy make out session.

Thank you for this post, you deserve a (you)

>swallowing your spit,

I know I'm not the only one who fapped to this.

user...

How come Kino threads are always so dead?

Because the new anime doesn't do anything to make Sup Forums mad enough to shitpost

Well that's good, I guess.

My dick is hard for the Kino

I want to give Kino all of my six inches.

She's into feet.

Instantly pulled up THAT doujin

I'm into her feet.

>inches
you misspelled centimeters

kino is for anal

What do they smell like?

Probably pretty bad

Kino is for peak performance lovemaking

Doggy style

She would want to be railed against a wall while her feet never touch the ground.

>autist
delete that image immediately