Martin luther ruined the world

Because of this law school drop out sauerkraut, we have a billion people who believe in a very explicitly distorted version of christ that kept splitting from other groups and an English king who started his own church because the pope wont allow him to divorce, a group of autistic protestant puritan retards who became the capitalist, conservative ronald reagan libertarian terrorists that revolted against the British emoire who defended them in the sevens year war against France.

Protestants are also the reason why the world is the way it is with these degenerate notions as liberty and freedom while neglecting you're nations welfare.

Attached: 76305.jpg (620x349, 85K)

It doesn't get more hick than this folks. Sage.

Attached: fml.jpg (710x850, 161K)

Know how you are wrong?

You started with ad hominem instead of why his arguments were wrong.

> (OP) (You)
>Know how you are wrong?
>You started with ad hominem instead of why his arguments were wrong.

You cant use the bible as a rule book, thats not what the bible was meant.

My man

Disagree FULLY. As a Catholic Middle Easterner, I can't stress enough how much the church holds back our community.

Praise JESUS CHRIST that us REFORMED CHRISTIANS hold back the FLOOD OF ROMAN CATHOLIC SATANIC LIES!

Attached: Reformed 2.jpg (752x185, 33K)

The Supremacy of Christ
And now we shift. Step number two, they do get shorter. Step number two is the supremacy of Jesus Christ, all that God is for us in Jesus, Jesus Christ. Even though seeing and savoring and being satisfied by and trusting the supremacy of Jesus is a gift, it’s a miraculous work in my soul, in the taste buds of my soul, nevertheless, when my eyes open I see something out there.

So what I want to do in the next few minutes is put as many brush strokes on the canvas of the supremacy of Christ as I can. I want you to, if God would be pleased, and so Holy Spirit would you come now and grant that across this room you would grant eyes to see what I’m going to objectively portray.

The supremacy of his deity, equal with God the Father in all his attributes — the radiance of his glory and the exact imprint of his nature, infinite, boundless in all his excellencies;

the supremacy of his eternality that makes the mind of man explode with the unsearchable thought that Christ never had a beginning, but simply always was; sheer, absolute reality while all the universe is fragile, contingent, like a shadow by comparison to his all-defining, ever-existing substance;

the supremacy of his never-changing constancy in all his virtues and all his character and all his commitments — the same yesterday, today, and forever;

the supremacy of his knowledge that makes the Library of Congress look like a matchbox, and all the information on the Internet look like a little 1940s farmers’ almanac, and quantum physics — and everything Stephen Hawking ever dreamed — seem like a first-grade reader;

the supremacy of his wisdom that has never been perplexed by any complication and can never be counseled the wisest of men;

the supremacy of his authority over heaven and earth and hell, without whose permission no man and no demon can move one inch, who changes times and seasons, removes kings and sets up kings; does according to his will among the host of heaven and among the inhabitants of the earth; so none can stay his hand or say to him, “What have you done?”;

the supremacy of his providence without which not a single bird falls to the ground in the furthest reaches of the Amazon forest, or a single hair of any head turns black or white;

the supremacy of his word that moment by moment upholds the universe and holds in being all the molecules and atoms and subatomic world we have never yet dreamed of;

the supremacy of his power to walk on water, cleanse lepers and heal the lame, open the eyes of the blind, cause the deaf to hear and storms to cease and the dead to rise, with a single word, or even a thought;

the supremacy of his purity never to sin, or to have one millisecond of a bad attitude or an evil, lustful thought;

the supremacy of his trustworthiness never to break his word or let one promise fall to the ground;

the supremacy of his justice to render in due time all moral accounts in the universe settled either on the cross or in hell;

the supremacy of his patience to endure our dullness for decade after decade; and to hold back his final judgment on this land and on the world, that many might repent;

the supremacy of his sovereign, servant obedience to keep his Father’s commandments perfectly and then embrace the excruciating pain of the cross willingly;

the supremacy of his meekness and lowliness and tenderness that will not break a bruised reed or quench a smoldering wick;

the supremacy of his wrath that will one day explode against this world with such fierceness that people will call out for the rocks and the mountains to crush them rather than face the wrath of the Lamb;

the supremacy of his grace that gives life to spiritually dead rebels and wakens faith in hell-bound haters of God, and justifies the ungodly with his own righteousness;

the supremacy of his love that willingly dies for us even while we were sinners and frees us for the ever-increasing joy in making much of him forever;

the supremacy of his own inexhaustible gladness in the fellowship of the Trinity, the infinite power and energy that gave rise to all the universe and will one day be the inheritance of every struggling saint.

Quite the opposite of Hick desu just ill-informed

The only people Martin Luther really fucked was the papacy and Charles V, the revolt of the exploitation of Germany was inevitable. If not Luther then probably Erasmus or some shit.

HEROS OF THE REFORMATION

There were a number of people who contributed to the development of the Reformation, but lived before it, including:

John Wycliffe
John Hus
Jerome of Prague
Savonarola
Peter Waldo
Wessel Harmensz Gansfort

Magisterial Reformers
There were a number of key reformers within the Magisterial Reformation, including:

Theodore Beza
Martin Bucer
Heinrich Bullinger
John Calvin
Andreas von Carlstadt, later a Radical Reformer
Wolfgang Fabricius Capito
Martin Chemnitz
Thomas Cranmer
William Farel
Matthias Flacius
Caspar Hedio
Justus Jonas
John Knox
Jan Łaski
Martin Luther
Philipp Melanchthon
Johannes Oecolampadius
Peter Martyr Vermigli
Aonio Paleario
Laurentius Petri
Olaus Petri
Jiří Třanovský
William Tyndale
Joachim Vadian
Pierre Viret
Primož Trubar
Huldrych Zwingli

Please read your bible

No great man who imposes his will on history has done wrong. It is to those people that we owe everything.

Attached: 1518730049473.gif (342x427, 3.07M)

>Welcome in the game of evolution. May the best organism win
>Be ancient human
>See women create the first lie for mankind for simple thing as food
>Women blames snake
>Betamale partner believes lies of his wife
>People dont believe her and her betamale partner and kick them out for they are no longer to be trusted
>understand that in the game of evolution this is a handicap for the competition
>starts religion about first 2 lying humans
>call them Adam and Eve
>see every generation lie a bit more
>it's working
>people unable to think solo
>starting to win race
>gemanic folk see through the lies being the last ones to be told the lies
>they rebel and form own lies knowing the power of it.
>it's still the game of evolution
>let them lie
>they will never learn
>a cell thinking it's a tree
>whahahaha

Imagine being so silly that you actually believe that all you have to do to be saved from sin is believe that if you believe you are saved from sin then you are saved from sin.
It is so easy to see how this leads directly to atheism and degeneracy like: "Well I'll just believe there's no such thing as sin at all".

Like we're really supposed to believe that one day God just got fed up and said, "Alright people, here, kill my son and then you can do whatever you want just so long as you remember you killed my son I won't be mad at you anymore."
That this belief is so widespread is proof that Satan controls the world. How can anyone take this seriously when the degeneracy of the world has increased in proportion to the spread of Protestantism?

You're a Democrat, aren't you? You're just butthurt that Cardinal Dolan accused the Dmocratic party of "abandoning American Catholics", and by implication, *might* vote Republican this year. Hey, when you take your base for granted...

Attached: 694940094001_5353812997001_5353805752001-vs.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

just a reminder that catholic immigration ruined america amd opened the floodgates to shitskin hordes

Also, they started cutting off parts of their kids dicks after preaching sola scriptura and after the new testament clearly says you don't need to cut off parts of your dicks, that the circumcision of christians is spiritual not physical.
sola scriptura is prima facie ridiculous because it presumes that the concepts found in the bible somehow naturally occur in the human mind, or that they are at least culturally universal and any random person anywhere can just pick up a bible read it and know the truth. but this is absurd.

> (OP) (You)
>Disagree FULLY. As a Catholic Middle Easterner, I can't stress enough how much the church holds back our community.

Maybe the catholic church but what about the oriental and eastern orthodox christians?

All I'm going to say is that there is a reason why the Klan lynched Catholics along with niggers and kikes.