My name is Kentaro Miura and i am the author of Berserk. I don't know how to say this...

My name is Kentaro Miura and i am the author of Berserk. I don't know how to say this, and i don't know how many people this post will reach. I am not going to go any more public than this though, for i am tired, but hopefully a few will know. First of all i want to thank the amazing fanbase of Berserk, thank you for all of your support, for all of this would not be possible without you. Unfortunately for personal reasons i have decided to no longer draw. I had many plans for Berserk but life just won't go the way it is planned out. Berserk will end on chapter 353 concluding Guts's adventure. I am sorry for being on hiatus for so long, i am sorry for not being able to deliver the astonishing conclusion to the story i have created with all my love and care, I am sorry if i was not able to live up to your expectations and i will forever be grateful to you for your unending support. On December 22nd, together, let's bid Guts a final farewell with a smile on our faces.

>Can't write a bad ending if you don't finish it

Dafuq, this is a joke right?

No, 100% real.

so funny and original

Do you think Miura would come to Sup Forums and post this in English of this quality?

To be fair, i don't think just because he's japanese he couldn't be fluent in english, just sayin

nah is lil pump

After filthy frank, this ends too? Time to kms

Stop making ironic shitposts.

So which is the original version of this pasta?

Frank is gone?
Thank the Lord.

Can we ban Berserk threads?
I think it would be in everyone's best interests if we just forget that Berserk was a thing.

>Japanese
>English
>Posting on western chan and not a japanese chan
Not even engrish
You didn't even try

faggot

If not bait,
Whatdafuck is gunna be done to wrap up the plotlines involving griffith, sonya and farneese?

Fanfiction

Fiction and Homoerotic.

>Let’s ban berserk guys!!!
>make more room for Umaru and fate threads

Muira had told his editors how Berserk is supposed to continue/end back when he had a bit of a health scare and was worried about dying before he could finish it. Remember, he's had the story plotted out for a long time, but wound up having to extend the pacing/parts to satisfy his desire to make a good story.

If he died, let's say, tomorrow, we'd get a bare-bones version of what would have been at some point.

I know it's a jape. But don't scare me like that...oh man...I need a cigarette now.

No, you need to lurk more or leave and never come back.

How many shitposters in this thread even realize a new chapter's coming out on the 22nd? Honestly, Berserkfags are the most scared little cucks I've seen on Sup Forums, make up lies about their savior quitting and they all collectively piss themselves.

Have you been to Japan? Nobody speaks english, and the few who do, do it quite terribly.

Miura why did you make yourbmain character a Cuck?
Why did you make Griffith do nothing wrong?
Why did Casca orgasmed when she was raped?
Why do all the women in Berserk find Griffith hot when he looks like a fellow girl?
Why did the quality drop so hard after the black swordsman arc?
Are you scared that you might be next after? now that Rurouni Kenshin guy is dunzo

>Why did the quality drop so hard after the black swordsman arc?
u wot m8? Conviction and Millenium Falcon are great.

Holy shit guys this chapter was so good! Here, have a leaked page. :)

I didn't think Casca would still be thinking of Guts' superior cock within her shattered mind. Those doujins were right.

>Casca
that's Farnese you idiot

MIUUUUUUURRAAAAAAAAAAAA

no, just our boy miura posting on Sup Forums, 100% legit

I might end it all this christmas after all

That's shierke you dumbfuck

Alright, people, I'm trying to help OP make this pasta a little bit more realistic by making it a little more broken. I've started by making it go through Google translate to Japanese then back to English, and it's a little bit better, but still not enough, but I'm afraid it will be too obvious with too many changes. Suggestions?

>My name is Kentaro Miura. I am the author of Berserk. I do not know how to say this and I do not know how many people will get this post. However, I'm tired, so I do not intend to make any more public, but some people work. First of all, I thank Berserk 's wonderful fan site. Thank you for your support. This is impossible without you. Unfortunately, for personal reasons I decided not to draw anymore. I had plenty of plans for Berserk, but my life will not proceed as planned. Berserk ends the adventure of Guts in chapter 353. I am sorry I have interrupted for a long time. Unless I can meet your expectations, I am sorry I can not convey the amazing conclusion to the story I created with all love and care. I am grateful to you for your continuous support forever. Together with December 22, let 's appeal to Guts with our last farewell to our face with a smile.

Farnese and Schierke are inside Casca's mind, silly. It's Casca who can conjure these images, not them. Please kill yourself.

Your pasta is stale, OP.