Raildex

Time for some Kongou appreciation.

Well fuck, I didnt see you posted. I'll redirect from my thread

Well when will she fall for Touma?

Just delete your thread, you don't need to link it

I can't.

Reminder that Saten and Touma are the patrician ship.

critical levels of cute

end

>not calling it Deraildex
Juan job!

Fuck off discord

That was cute as fuck, why is Kongou such a cutie pie

Now that Junko has been corrupted by Misaki and the ghost, I think the title of "purest girl in the series" belongs to Kongou.

Do you guys think Kongo will have a big role in jailbreakers

Level 0 Love!

Touma got Kongou and co. wet in NT16

>pairing Touma with a girl that not only has no interest in him but also intentionally tries to set him up with her friend
Talk about forced memes.

Apparently this show is very popular around here.
If I want to watch that to be ready for Season 3 to discuss it and have fun on Sup Forums, what you guys recommend? Just Season 1 and 2?
Spin-offs? Which ones?

In the end, is a good show?

Useless bitch with useless esper power

The point is, they would make a good pair and they've connected a couple times. Fuck all the Kamikoto bullshit.

Both seasons of Index and Railgun. You can skip the second half of Railgun's first season because it's boring filler, or just save it for later.
Read the Index LN then the Railgun manga. Then you can pick whatever other spinoffs interest you.

Index I > Railgun 1 to 18 > Index II /skip Ice boats > Railgun S 1 to 16 > Index Movie > Index III

>Useless bitch with useless esper power
>Implying being a Level 4 is useless
Get smoked troglodyte.

>Skip ice boats
Stop this meme
It's not a filler arc like most of railgun 1

Why is Kongou so cute?

It's pretty bad though and all you need to know is it's the last attack before GRS intervenes, that's it.

Watch both season of Index and Railgun S and skip railgun season 1, it's full of filler and fanservice bullshit

Railgun is a spinoff

She's the Boa Hancock of Raildex but younger and more adorable

Post cute autism

>Puns are exclusive to discord

Is Mami coming back

One last time.

She came back for one more concert so I guess we're getting PSI Missing V 2.0 as an OP.

For a concert. Not the Index OP and this is confirmed.

>It's all a coincidence, I swear!

>paranoid-kun has a new thing to be paranoid about
Boy, I hope you get to have some sleep anytime soon.

Are these your screenshots?

Drop it. Doesn't help that you guys add to it.

You realize discordfags can just like reddit lurk the threads, see a joke and then copy it right.

Is real Aoi still ok? Or did she get corrupted too?

She's fine. They were putting her back together at the end.

Large forehead are a sign of best girl.

>implying

Gee wiz, it's all coincidence that the same images are being used on there as they are over here, 90% of the time being shitposts! I sure am paranoid! Right? Ill drop it for now since I want the thread to be decent. I need to go to bed anyway. Lets have a good thread and ignore these fucking faggots.

I want to get into a fist fight with Junko

Christ it really does come from there. Same Dropout crap too.

Not even 60 posts in and Paranoid and his sidekick shitposter kun blow the thread apart, very nice.

>goes to bed after derailing the thread
>Let's have a good thread guys
You can't make this shit up.

Fuck these little shits

>I want to get into a fist fight with Junko
That's a quick way to get heem'd.

>how dare they post 4chin drawings on their gas chamber
Do us a favor and kill yourself.

It’s not paranoia when it is actually true though. And you’re not helping at all. Talk about the series.

>dropoutfags and satania posters come from this shithole
As expected

>all the people getting asspained about it are posting meme shitposting images

>One is straight from the cesspool and is trying to defend the place
>One is pushing that they come from there and must be identified and given a name thus giving them more attention
>Both are consistently going at it shitting up the thread
Like clockwork. I hate this.

Do you ever go outside these threads? Dropout had daily 4-5 threads when it aired.

So, we established that Discordfags are shifting up threads. Even more reason for people to ignore obvious shitposting/shitposting images. Just talk about the series folks, and ignore the fags.

Now that we got that out of the way, do you think Estelle will show up in the LNs? It would be nice to see LN interactions with current Accel

I think whichever location Accel goes to is where he'll meet Estelle again.

>So, we established that
Maybe if you samefag hard enough.

>Talk about the series
>He says as he defends his honor on an anonymous board

If we identify obvious meme images, then it’s easier for the slow anons to realize they are being played I guess. Just talk about the series guys.

The shitposter sure seem agigitated all of a sudden.

Yeah I agree but just ignore the obvious Detta image poster who was clearly provoking. It's not hard.

Nice falseflag. Here's your (You). Now go to bed.

I know it's popular, but why would someone try to discuss who is "best dropout" in a fucking raildex thread

I hope so. Estelle is cute. Also, didn’t Crowley say some shit about Jews in the book of law? Or am I remembering wrong?

But I just woke up user

Thanks for shitting up the thread retard

Pretty sure he mentioned it at some point. If not in the book of law, than maybe one of his other books.

That post was mine.
Thread was already derailed so I wanted to waifupost instead.

>Amata taking vento lightly
>his men thinking she is less of a threat than accel and Amata

Imagine if she just wiped them all out there.

How about you actually engage in the discuss a few posts above you?

You know what he was trying to do.
Everyone did.
But the result was the same.

RESPOND TO THE FUCKING RAILDEX DISCUSSION PLEASE.

Oh shit. I was supposed to?

Do you think Estelle will have some importance in the plot later or serve as a tag along for Accel's current objective?

Touma is cute

Thanks for shitting up the place further because of your own pigheaded desires. Cunt.

The fact they thought so little of her is the main reason she is though. All she has besides judgement is the wind hammer which is meh at best.

Don’t bother user, they’d rather spend their time trying to figure out who “fucked the thread” and then drawing attention to it by replying with some canned response. That way they will feel better about themselves. THEY weren’t the ones that fucked the thread by replying in the first fucking place, no it was the other guy’s fault. It doesn’t matter that there have been a few attempts at discussion interspersed between all those posts, they will conviently ignore all of it so that they can look super cool and superior for comments about how this particular user was culprit to everything bad ever, blissfully ignoring the fact that they are the ones responsible for the derail by giving attention to it.

I’m gonna go take a fucking walk, I need to stop posting.

You're welcome, fag.

Yes. I feel she was focused on for a reason. But her exit was ambiguous, so I wouldn't say it would feel wrong for her to never show up again.

If no one's responding to you, you're probably not very interesting and should come up with a better topic

You don't need to come back. And weren't to going to bed?

>being attracted to Wh*te Queen

Probably as a tag along. Unless new magic gets really important some how

Go choke on a cock

Then why don’t you do it? Jesus Christ user, I’m fucking trying. I’m not the most creative guy but it’s better than metashit

This is a classic shitposting defense

"you're just not interesting" is a classic deflection by shitposters. Don't listen to it

That's true. Then I have to wonder if Himegi will tie to something in OT or come up later as well

At least people are trying. All you're doing is replying and telling others to do a better job you lazy motherfucker. Man the fuck up and do something, shitposter.