Reasons why not to live in Vermont

I can’t find a single reason not to live there. Does anyone have any?

Attached: 272FE5CF-358F-4D9A-A4FE-BBB5E6092E42.jpg (1000x500, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oDL5IjG98iM
usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/vermont/districts/burlington-school-district/burlington-senior-high-school-20284/student-body
usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/vermont/districts/winooski-school-district/winooski-high-school-20337/student-body
sevendaysvt.com/OffMessage/archives/2018/03/27/vermont-house-gives-final-approval-to-landmark-gun-bill
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_T._Washburn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cold expensive liberal boring

>cold

I'll never understand why that is a turn off for people

>no bugs
>comfier sleeps
>quieter outdoors
>more interesting clothing
>more modest clothing
>hot chocolate
>sitting by a fire
>ice fishing

etc., etc.

>no bugs
Vermont has bugs dude.

The exact same reasons I moved out of Florida.

NoCO ftw!

If theres a lot of niggers of any kind there Im not interested.

no jobs?

96% huwhite

whats the 4%?

Maybe if you fucking hate cows. Lactose intolerance might be an issue.

Honestly, a small patch of land somewhere quiet in a place like Vermont where I could just live with my dog and not have to worry about chinks buying my country out from under me would be heaven.

Attached: 1518737035825.jpg (592x328, 24K)

I’m 100% sure it has bugs. Any cold climate places may not have big nasty bugs. But oftentimes where there are people in cold places. It means there is a period of warmth. It means in that short window a lot of fucking bugs (usually mosquitos or shit that loves swampy humid environments) thrive and explode in that short window. And love to invade your home for warmth and food (you). Bugs are everywhere you cannot avoid them. But yeah it’s less intense throughout the year than hotter climates.
Plus living in Cold is not that easy.

Cost of living's pretty high. But other than that, it's great.

t. 6th generation native Vermonter

i can think of 10.2 reasons

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

You spend most of the year paying to heat your home and shit falls apart faster?

Your car literally rusts out on the bottom from all the snow, sleet, and salt?

Your quality of life is shit. You can't walk outside without worrying about your mucus freezing into ice.

It hurts to breathe.

-Signed a former Midwesterner who travels between the South East and PNW for a living.

you misspelled norco you fucking inbred hillbilly

Attached: 66fb4930284e5e1edf87094fcc7fbe5e.jpg (900x649, 211K)

I think he meant in the winter

Yeah but that's changing too

youtube.com/watch?v=oDL5IjG98iM

>Burlington High School: 34% minority

usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/vermont/districts/burlington-school-district/burlington-senior-high-school-20284/student-body

>Winooski High School: 58% minority

usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/vermont/districts/winooski-school-district/winooski-high-school-20337/student-body

Liberals
Hippies
Expensive
Cold as fuck in the winter

>cold during winter

oh no, how horrible. oh, however will I deal with being cold. if only there were pieces of clothing that covered the hands, neck and head. If only I could layer my clothing. It's cold. It's literally the end of the world.

It's a turnoff because you have to pay for heat and it makes your bones hurt.

The few people I met from Vermont ended up moving to New Hampshire for some reason. Job opportunities was the biggest reason

No job. Ajob, oroccupation, is aperson's role in society. More specifically, a job is an activity, often regular and often performed in exchange forpayment("for a living").

WTF CRY MORE

Attached: cheerio.jpg (620x693, 46K)

>muh bones hurt
trying increasing your calcium intake and reducing sugar intake

>pay for heat
are you poor or something? keep your house's heat set at 60 degrees and wear a sweater and slippers inside.

women (more accurately, "that's") hate the cold because they can't dress like sluts and whores

men who hate the cold are weak little bitches or are simply too dumb to wear enough clothing to stay warm

thots*

I'd rather live in northern New Hampshire near the White Mountains. New Hampshire has no income or sales tax and has more libertarians instead of the liberal hippies in Vermont.

OH NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sevendaysvt.com/OffMessage/archives/2018/03/27/vermont-house-gives-final-approval-to-landmark-gun-bill

>Cold

Attached: penis_2.jpg (1700x1100, 578K)

way less disease.

Attached: communist.jpg (640x360, 27K)

I thought that was red rock. If that was red rock I'd live there. TOO BAD SO SAD

No jobs.
High cost of living.
99% white libtard population.
Brutal winters.

communism and opioids

You're from Florida or a retard. Paying out the ass for heat and constantly dealing with snow sucks.

cold keeps the browns at bay

Wrong. Upstate NY is infested with niggers and they have long harsh winters.
Dixietards need to stop posting about northern weather.

hey i remember this dude

it's filled with a bunch of commies

> no income or sales tax
I say this as a leaf: are you fucking with me?

*clanks spoon*

It's sad, man. I knew him when he was just a kid, and now look at him.

boredom...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_T._Washburn

Washburn died on February 7, 1870, apparently of a nervous breakdown

Because I live in rural southern Oregon and it's God's country here.

SNOW

If you're actually white, you are literally adapted to and desire cold weather. If you don't like the cold, you're a fucking goblin.

I don't think you know what bugs are like m8.

t. Louisianan

They just passed a new commie gun law. You'd be better off in New Hampshire if you want to live in that part of the country.

Sorry, after Far Cry 5 I decided to open a Pizzeria in Montana, join an extreme cult, and live a comfy life.

Attached: 1522016518397.png (1280x853, 828K)

>keep your house set at 60 degrees
what are you a fucking penguin

You're a retard. No one likes high energy bills. Fuck off with the wn larp.

It's true, they pay federal income tax though. There's multiple states with no sales tax and no income tax, usually not both though.

I don't think that user even knows what winter is like.

because I don't own land there. Buy a place and I'll move in with you

>living a place that has consistently elected leaky leahy for 4 decades for senate, let alone bernie sanders ever
Surely you must be joking.