What is the best time loop?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ipRUYr4JddM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Little Busters

Live action: Groundhog day.
Anime: Steins;Gate.

/thread

Madoka or ML:A. The others don't execute as well, or don't attempt as much.

t. fat neckbeard. You haven't even played/watched/read the others.

Trust a tubby like yourself to think Madoka is the best.

what would your picks be then?

As much as I like it, I wouldn't call Qualia the Purple a time loop.

Shadow Play, Beautiful Dreamer, Groundhog Day, Hakomaria and Yu-No.

Why does she sit like that?

You are an idiot.

Tatami

higurashi's a little cliche with the whole "i can do it if i believe" thing in kai, but i still genuinely enjoyed it. thought all the characters had decent depth and things were explained pretty thoroughly.
don't feel like it gets talked about all that much anymore though not gonna lie

>hakomari

i need to reread that

Video Game: Mijora's Mask

>The others don't execute as well, or don't attempt as much.

The obvious answer is Madoka. Most people will just say something they think is unique so they can feel special. Madoka is pretty much the god of anime.

They're all best at their own unique approach to the problem. Madoka used karma as a fuel for the plot twist. Steins;gate used the idea of converging world lines acting similarly to fate, but could be changed by altering a previous convergence point. Tatami Galaxy had the idea that life will present the same problem to you until you realize it. TKS had a simple "reset" idea, while Re:zero had a more complex one. All these ideas were equally entertaining and cannot be called the best, because there is no truly satisfying answer for a "what if people could go back in time" scenario.

Oh, sorry, I was supposed to claim my favourite time travel story is better than the others and special in some way.

But one of these can be called the best

Tatami Galaxy unironically just because of the payoff alone.

What's the one to the right of Higurashi?

>no kagetsu tohya

Still my personal favorite after a decade.

Is there literally anyone that dislikes Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo? It's universally enjoyable.

The more dislike and controversy an anime gets the better it usually is.

I'm glad nobody mentioned Evangelion's time loop.

Looks like Muv-Luv. It's a VN and you can get it on Steam.

It’s too dated at this point for anybody to care about that show realistically.

steins gate visual novel is really good

Even Rebuild of Evangelion and the upcoming 3.0+1.0?

Muv Luv Alternative because of the incredibly high stakes and the greatest arc of all times youtube.com/watch?v=ipRUYr4JddM

Is it worth to spend 60 hours on?

t. idiot

This.

>he's only watched the popular ones
Like a true braindead idiot.

Why authors like time loops to much? Because it's easier to write, you need to write it only once and then ctrl+c and ctrl+v by slightly altering shit.

Depends. If you're only looking for the story and the pay off it's certainly not worth it because 80% of the time it is slice of life like every VN.