California is at the edge of civil war. One step away

I don't care what you guys think. There is no media that exists that would properly explain and make people aware of what is going on here.

California is defying federal law.
California is aiding and abetting criminals.
California is prosecuting people for cooperating with federal law.
California has thoroughly been invaded by mexico.
This will not just be a civil war, but a war with mexico.
California makes spreading aids purposely legal.
California has a huge homelessness problem.
California properties value is unsustainable.

Republicans have NO voice and NO say AT ALL. There is a fomenting rage. Now in Orange County our sheriffs are defying the beaner traitor globalist organized crime faggot and he is threatening our sheriff with legal action.

We are ONE mother fucking step away for a green light on civil war. ONE STEP AWAY.

I've always wondered how people are caught unaware by wars. How the civilians get caught up in it. Now I know. I know all too well now.

Attached: 1518162947566.jpg (569x506, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NwzaxUF0k18
ocregister.com/2018/01/16/51st-state-california-has-another-proposal-to-be-split/
youtube.com/watch?v=il4CwUm0pKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

No one gives a fuck about California though. It would be better if it all burned down.

I do. I want California back, kick the fucking invaders out. It used to be such a nice place to live.

Them days are long gone boy

There will be no war. SB 54 will be struck down in the courts; simple as that. OC Sheriff and Undersheriff already posting illegals names and their jail releases publicly for ICE. OC Supervisors are talking about joining the DOJ lawsuit against hte state. Los Al voted to exempt themselves, looks like others will follow. There is California, and there is Orange County. Be glad we're here and not in shithole LA.

All Trump had to do was pull the trigger, but he's too chicken shit to do anything. What a joke, all that bluster and the minute he gets elected, he's sucking the cock of whatever jew is sitting closest to him.

There is literally (I use this word rarely) no possible way they could EVER win considering the gun laws there

yay

Good.

Attached: 1507331258682.webm (906x378, 2.26M)

Yup. The civil war will probably start in Orange County senpai.

Good, it should fall in the ocean too while it burns from another fire.

Isn't it supposed to be some kind of a liberal version of (((heaven)))

Because he doesnt want a civil war you moron. What president would want to have civil war in their country? Dont say lincoln.

youtube.com/watch?v=NwzaxUF0k18

Attached: 1514403858254.png (341x427, 164K)

OP give more information.

What’s the situation like? What about the state of Jefferson?

TAKE THE AIDS BLOOD, BIGOT!

Attached: faggotjew.png (1271x712, 1.17M)

I would go back to California, there are some of us that moved away and I'd go back just to fight.

Lincoln or Davis

OP is a retard. Some places in CA are extremely conservative. 1/3 of CA congressmen are republicans.

That isn't to say CA is fine, but there are plenty of places harder left than CA, and we're certainly nowhere near a civil war. What would the sides even be? Beaners only came here because they wanted to avoid Battlefield: Tijuana, anyways, it's not like they'd stay and fight.

You're finally starting to get it
Big plans have been laid
They're all in plain sight if you know where to look

Attached: Torch-of-Quetzalcoatl-v2-w.jpg (800x741, 177K)

State of Jefferson was proposed way back in 1941 and that wasn't the first attempt at splitting it up.
ocregister.com/2018/01/16/51st-state-california-has-another-proposal-to-be-split/

Attached: state-of-jefferson.gif (711x327, 44K)

guys I think it's going to be summer. If you shut off the water and electricity for less than a week the liberal centers of california will be on their knees in the blink of an eye.

Good, I live in California and I'll find and kill every leftists, communists and degenerates that are nearest me. These faggots believe the entire state population is in parity of their retarded politics.

>California is defying federal law.
jews fault
>California is aiding and abetting criminals.
jews and spics desu
>California is prosecuting people for cooperating with federal law.
jews
>California has thoroughly been invaded by mexico.
caused by jews but spics just took advantage, can you really blame us?
>This will not just be a civil war, but a war with mexico.
pls no bully
>California makes spreading aids purposely legal.
gay jews
>California has a huge homelessness problem.
jews, veterans, old niggers
>California properties value is unsustainable.
jews

as you can see if you take care of one (((problem))) you will be in much much better shape

A war might be a good thing, it would put all Mexicans under suspicion of working for the other side and would give the federal government an excuse to round them up and deport them.

It's 39-14, with 1-3 Repub(s) getting voted out in November. No I'm not shilling for muh blue wave, cause Dems will not get the House back, but even Orange County turned blue in 2016.

orange county had more votes than the possible eligible voters available. It's corrupted to shit. I am not joking that civil war is close as fuck. I can't believe this shit.

what would a california civil war look like? a shootout between federal agents and diane feinsteins body guards?

I was just thinking today that people keep talking about how we're close to civil war

If you think about it though we're already in the midst of a civil war. This is what civil wars look like in countries where everyone is on anti-depressants and other drugs

The day the booze or pill supply dries up, that's the day the war gets real hot

I get along with most mexi bros provided they are the christian type and not the mestizo savages.

Most just want to work the land, feed the family, and relax in the sun. No shame in that lifestyle. Plus their food is delicious if you like non-soy, high fructose, spicy, non vegan meals. Mi Taco Es Muy Podria.

The only fault is the rampant welfare abuse by illegals which is again a lawyer jew issue and whites equally cheat the system to their benefit with tax loophole deductions if they can.

>California has a huge homelessness problem.

It cannot be overstated how much of a slumhole Urban areas in California have become. LA, SF, and San Diego are gonna have worse favelas than Brazil 5 years from now

Attached: tent.jpg (900x590, 366K)

>non high fructose**

College educated whites went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

DEPORT ***ALL*** ILLEGALS

HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

BUILD THE DAMN WALL

It can easily be reversed if we do those 3 things.

Attached: 37_percent.jpg (2020x1154, 664K)

>a war with mexico
This unironically would fix everything.

This
California will need volunteers from neighboring states. I'd travel across the country if shit hit the fan. Plus, I have a sister in LA.

Attached: how-to-shut-down-a-computer.png (1787x921, 145K)

That claim is gonna need a citation.
No Cali here, not doubting you can back it up, that's just too fucked up to be true

Cali is sort of the US in microcosm in terms of the future of immigration

Oh my God, it is not white people vs everyone else. I come here for the lulz still but gawddammit you can shut the fuck up.

Don't act like white people are united. Most of us hate the ones like you, dumbass

you guys are the minority among whites, just look at the stats that are literally in the OP

yeah, just like you did with muslims

Not white, but I'm pretty sure that makes you a race traitor.

This. It's a completely useless place. Hope your wish comes true bro!

Attached: 1510234053136.png (806x755, 549K)

LA riots redux?

Well user I don't know what to tell you.
California has been a major breeding ground of radicalism from every single ideology.
Their prison population is quite substantial as well.

Southern California was still mostly nice when I was a kid there. your dubls related. It hasn't been that long.

race traitors are the worst, the most pitiful, I don't think there's any mercy for these types even in the circles of racial others they try to appeal to

This. California was one of the most prosperous states when it was recently settled into following the gold rush. It was beautiful once, it can be beautiful again. MCGA

Personally I would because this is sedition at its finest. Letting such an affluent state such as California run amok and essentially misappropriate funds from the betterment of our country but rather for the betterment of a political party, I would gladly put California under martial law for an indefinite amount of time and put down anyone who strikes back regardless of who they are.

Texas disobeyed federal law under obama

difference is their AG is a literal third-world style crook and Becerra is fairly honest, just an ideologue

I wish you were right OP, but so far nothing I've seen from anywhere in the West tells me that we'll do anything other than go gentle as can be into that dark night.
youtube.com/watch?v=il4CwUm0pKY

Attached: coffee.jpg (800x900, 65K)

why don't you go and push shit over the edge? if, as you say, civil war is ONE STEP AWAY, why not fire the first shots? you gonna wait until bullets are flying at you?

>hurrdurr cali has no guns
yes they do

Attached: 1520714482686.gif (184x141, 1024K)

I always wanted to see LA, maybe I'll bring afew friends.

Civil War can't happen until poverty and economic strife happens. People are too comfy to start fighting when the US, especially California, has all this wealth.

What is this from?

In about two years that state's going to be bankrupt. I have it on good authority.

Counties and cities are fighting back. Orange County is going around the state sanctuary laws and kicking out all the homeless. Support the counties around the central coastal cities of LA to SF and Sacramento. AND SUPPORT FOR NEW CALIFORNIA, breaking up Cali would be the best fucking thing to this country, you have no idea, that's a shit ton of more electoral votes for Republicans.

Rally in Reno. Slip through Tahoe in the Summer.
Go straight for Sacramento, shut off the aquaduct.
With federal support it would last ~60 days.

KEK, RAIN DEATH AND DIARRHEA UPON CALI LIBSHITS
LET THE BLOOD FLOW

have a bump...
the jews are just pissed off that they're losing hollywood to chinks and anglos in the next 10 years... buddhist/christian/hindi films coming...

yup...

Uhhh, it's practically every metro county in CA. Almost every voter roll in the state is over 100%

Poverty makes people less worried about strife and more worried about food. The idea that economic poverty causes it is Marxist garbage.

We're too drugged up and glued into television and internet for anything, no matter what our economics look like

>sucking the cock of the nearest Jew
What, is he supposed to have a Jew that is actually closer to him than the Jew whose dick he is sucking?

Attached: 1517266727261.jpg (934x625, 60K)

grew up in northern california, moved to nevada years ago before it got too bad. parents and grandparents still in that hellhole. if it goes hot i will be in placer county in 40 minutes ready to take back my homeland. those bay area and la faggots have destroyed the state. a beautiful state with nearly anything from warm beaches to alpine forests. 200 percent mad easily over here. i wonder if they even realize how many people have flat out ignored all of their gun shit and still have 30 rounders to go with their unregistered ar15s?

Attached: 1521686836114.jpg (2048x1058, 219K)

Can’t even get babby doubles. Sad! Watch these singles.

When school board meetings overtly devolve into self described brown power meetings, yeah civil war is near.

when?

Attached: eight_col_bravocolor1[1].jpg (720x450, 31K)

Bullshit, we drove the Indians out of the fucking plains and renamed them Indians too.

We can own California, even if we have to cut out the good parts in new states

Jefferson in Norcal and Orange County with some other areas can get us two new red states.

This will be Californias punishment for this insolence if they go all the way with this cold civil war madness.

It's gonna be beautiful

Attached: 1521003172707.jpg (400x534, 48K)

Please be soon.

Attached: 93592F81-684F-4E88-841E-ACCE79B5BD17.jpg (576x768, 90K)

Let's say the "civil war starts", what happens then?
What's a civil war anyways?

Lifetime recent ex-Californian reporting for duty in exchange for Reconstruction-era California property.

I wanna carpetbag my own state.

I guarantee you pussies will do absolutly nothing

Attached: 7365372.jpg (192x262, 10K)

Its
>California rewrites constitution, fully disobeys all of old US one while fully resisting any attempt to enforce the actual one
>they eject federal services against their will
>the actual government calls in the military
>CALIFORNIA GETS BTFO
That's how it would go so I dont know where they even get off fighting Orange County in this way

>What is this from?
That poster is a time traveller

Both the civil war and revolutionary war started over a dispute over weapons cache

(Fort Sumter, Boston Militia making an armory)

I don't see that happening in Orange county.

Attached: Nixon Lion.jpg (613x480, 86K)

yeah

if anything, in case of calamity, the people who can will escape California and pozz the places they go to, creating a pozz reaction

Everyone cares about California. It provides much of the foundation. This is part of the fight for the West. OP is right. Republicans are fed up with this bullshit. There’s no more putting up with ineffective leaders who hold office solely for their own personal benefit at the cost of their constituency. Surrender is not an option. It never was and never will be. Theologically there is much time to go in this battle and republicans are gaining pace step by step. There is no stopping this freight train. Democrats have deceived the public for too long about the laundry list of issues this State faces and the fomented melting pot of anger that has been stirred up thanks to democrat leaders.

Not to mention FOOD, almost all of their food comes from the RED AS FUCK parts of California.

How long could they last in 100 degree heat with no electricity and nothing to eat but almonds and each other

Who would the military be fighting?
Why would civilians even be in combat?
Who's threatening the civillians in this story?
Actually, in terms of people. Who's fighting who?
The military fighting a few californian politicians?
Is that a war?
Can't the just arrest them with a gun held to their head?

>hollywood is the bread and butter of california
>hollywood is in control of californias politics
>(((who))) controls hollywood?

Attached: 976A371F-9C06-41A7-A270-2DE86D30F794.jpg (300x180, 12K)

Could start if they tried to arrest the OC sheriff and her sheriff's had an actual struggle with CA officials.

If the feds sent people to aid her and CA tried to still take her that shit could trigger it but I think she's said she will simply fight it legally to make him look bad, 4D chess style.

CA is in a pickle here because now they have to either start this shit or cuck out.

Chances are they'll cuck out

all ex-Californians willing and able to fight for our clay, rally in reno when it gets going. we can find a more specific location once everyone is in town. buy us some time if the feds want to disallow our right to militia. we would cross the border into placer county, a red county, that borders Sacramento. gather troops and push for the capital building to cut the head off the snake. maybe a group leaving from farther south too if someone wanted to plan that thing, not too familiar with the southern part of the state.

Attached: 1521676307954.jpg (1280x853, 57K)

California also just had an illegal immigrant elected to public office

Attached: 1520951264046.jpg (750x709, 70K)

California doesnt have a state military so that's what is so ridiculous here...if they fuck up too hard Sessions will just put them in jail but I'm saying what if they REFUSE, with FORCE?

That would start it, but nobody on their side is gonna have the balls to go all the way because as you explained, there would be no need to fight them anyway and they'd lose.

I just dont see where the Democrats go with this unless they find a way to win in the courts or get OC/Trump to cuck out which they shouldn't because all the power is theirs.

Attached: 1507347585110.gif (480x358, 1.14M)

And now Senator (((Weiner))) is pushing SB827 which would force cities to build massive "pack and stack" multiunit buildings near public transit.

>Agenda 21 is for your own good, goyim

Attached: (((ScottWeiner))).jpg (899x1200, 236K)

>aid her
>her

This shit should be illegal. Females are completely unsuited to security work.

I hope CA does not cuck out. The longer the public realizes how deranged your average libcuck is, the better it will be for us. Also, they've created an entire breed of dependent indoor cats that can't survive without government gibs. They need to be culled.

Attached: Monarchism.png (793x794, 758K)

>and that's a good thing.

Just Do It.

Attached: images(2).jpg (183x275, 7K)

Stop talking and do something faggot

memeflag. yeah man i will for sure get some help. thanks for looking out for me fag.

There is no way Beccera is dumb enough to actually arrest that sheriff, that would escalate this to the breaking point and the 9th circus wouldn't be able to save his ass.

Well she's so far showing more balls than Jeff Sessions or any of the "men" involved there so if she wants to bleed all over the office once a month I don't give a shit.

Start the war then what the fuck I've been waiting forever

one of you right wing dips will try to start the civil war and all of Sup Forums will decry it as a false flag attack by the jews and do nothing.

This is why rahowa, day of the rope, CW2, etc will never start.

Attached: 3XYii5K.gif (499x499, 1.09M)

He just showed you data proving precisely that you cuckold brainlet

>renamed them Indians too.
wat?