OP
Worst Naruto

BC
Naruto
OP
BNH

HxH>>shit>>this list

Brainlet need no apply

One Piece is an OK show with a shitty artstyle.

Naruto is basically unwatchable drek.

Academia's ok.

Hunter X Hunter would be ok if it didn't have basically the single worst designed protagonist ever. Like, even Luffy's dumb Looney-tune look motherfucking ass is better.

One Piece Pre-TimeSkip>Naruto>One Piece Post-TimeSkip=BNH>Naruto Shippuden

Jesus how both Naruto and One Piece have fallen

HxH >>>>>> Naruto > OP > >>>>> turd >>>>> BnHA

>Unironically watching marysue x marysue

>whole cake island
>fallen

fpbp

so far:
op>bnha>boruto

They're all shit anime is trash I hate myself

>They're all shit anime is trash I hate myself

>t. melodramatic bleachfag

OP is the best.
Other mangas are trash.
Oda is a God.
GODA!!

>the single worst designed protagonist ever

I thought he was designed that way on purpose

Hero
naruto/boruto
One piece

OP>Naruto>BNHA

Is the only correct order.

True. Peak Naruto unfortunately only lasted like 10 volumes or so. With regards to the animation, some fights like Kakashi v Obito, Second Naruto v Sasuke fight are among the BEST ANIMATED FIGHT SEQUENCES in anime.

It just so happens that because Naruto was so bad towards the end, nobody even watched the fight.

Kakashi vs Obito
youtube.com/watch?v=7I6QbXrL5TE
>second naruto v sasuke fight
actually, the final fight.
youtube.com/watch?v=tyE3jvbecrg

>on purpose
So? It doesn't make it less worse.

>from worst to best

yeah you're right, it makes it better

You need to have a high intelligence to understand why togashi wrote Gon like that.

Oh? I'm sorry that I have a different taste than you.
Why do you not like Hero?

Why is Sup Forums shitting on hero?

Because it's shit. And the author is the biggest hack in the industry after Tite.

To you maybe. I love the show.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it gets rated very highly by many even though it hasn't been in publication long enough to have stood against the test of time and is already riddled with lots of cliches and generic shite. I'm also gonna say it's because we're on Sup Forums and anyone will shit on anything for any or no reason anyways

Honestly is garbage if you compare:
First 150 chapters of One Piece, Naruto and Bleach with the first 150 chapters on BNHA.

The only thing I can think of worse than BNHA is Fairy Tail.

I think it's the last.
Do you expect originality user? Or anyone here for that matter thinks this?

Nothing is original at all. Everyone has done basically everything already. People started shitting on Harry Potter in the last 4 years out of no where and calling it shit. BUT when it was out, everyone thought HP was a god send. Point is, that even HP isn't original and people love it. If the story telling is decent or good it doesn't really matter how many times it's told unless it's over saturated.

I've not read the manga yet. I want to buy it personally. It's one of my favorite animes right now and I figured it will be awesome in the manga when I get the chance.
(I know I can read it online but I want to support it)

The first 3 arcs were decent. It went downhill at the start of the license arc.
The last arc was so fucking bad filled with terrible writing.

>I want to support it
Then read it online and buy it as soon as you get the chance. It's not like the manga will end before you get a chance to buy it.
Also, It's clear you are bait.

No. Why am I bait?
Because I like something you don't? Please explain. Gosh golly user, I'm sorry, my tastes have to be the exact same as yours or I'm CLEARLY baiting right?

>Do you expect originality
I expect a plot without asspulls. I can read the most generic shit but once it starts having asspulls, it can't be redeemed

>it's fine guys, this poop really doesn't taste all that bad, actually I kind of like it

I get what you mean user cause that's why I stopped in the middle of Shippuuden and it just became so stupid watching them kill, undead, kill again... just go over and over. It was annoying.

Jokes on you, I have a scat fetish

Please explain why what I like even remotely matters to you at all?

kys

>Please explain why what I like even remotely matters to you at all?

it doesn't, I'm just playing. I've seen very little of MHA and don't like anything I've seen but I don't care if anyone else likes it. My favs HxH and regardless of how much people shit on it I still like it and even shitpost about it myself

no u

I grew up with superheroes. I'm a huge DC comic fan. So when I saw MHA I flipped at the fact that it was an anime with people with superpowers that wasn't magic or science-based basically.
ya know...?

fuck off
fuck off
fuck off

user, you seem upset. Would you care to discuss it?
Do you have any childhood trauma they maybe affecting you now?

Yeah, bc then it's totally DARK and SuBvErSiVe when the plot becomes incredibly edgy for shock value! Like WoAh, I thought this was one of kids shows like DBZ, but then he killed soneone and there was BLOOD!?!? It's like Sausage Party.

And yet it sells worse than One Piece. Really makes ya think.
Don't get me wrong. I believe if Togashi actually exerted himself, and released chapters more consistently, he'd outsell them all, but he does not give a fuck about you or the series.

>HxH are the new narutards and should be treated as such
Prove me wrong. butthurt HxHtards will prove me right

How is this even a question?

OP is so far in the sky its out of the fucking galaxy and pokes the edgesof the universe.

Naruto is compared to MHA on the edges of our galaxy.

And MHA is on the end of a dogs asshole.

For anyone who couldnt follow: OP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Naruto >>>>>>>>MHA.

fuck off pissfag

that was easy

>gets angry for no reason at this post because I'm not allowed to have taste.

I dropped OP around episode 700. I was forcing myself to watch it at that point. I'll probably finish watching it when it ends.

Naruto was pretty consistent story-wise for the most part, though I used a filler list while watching it. Currently watching Bort every 4 weeks.

Dropped BNHA, though I plan to pick it back up.

I should mention that I played the Ninja Storm games to experience the story before I watched the anime.
It's definitely the best way to experience it.

Juan Piss is the McDonalds of Manga. Sure it sells well but everyone knows deep down they're getting trash

What did you expect from the Rick and Morty fanbase of anime?

>HxH
>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""taste""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
No, that's HxH.
>only get it on occasion
>when you do get it, it tastes somewhat good, but when you're done, you become a fat waste of space
Also
>food analogies

Manga or Anime?
BnH blows the other two out of the water, but i think it has the weakest manga even though the art is good.

How you gonna get fat off HxH chapters when one piss never stops forcing itself down your throat with all that garbage?

Because you pig out on all the shit that falls out of Togashi's ass whenever you can get it, and then mewel pathetically when he disappears for months at a time

>pissfag seething

Oh? Since when were you under the impression I was a One Piece fan? Thanks for proving me right.

you aint shit and nothing in this back and fourth matters

Thanks for proving me right.

>fourth

Boruto

>HxHtard seething

>watching OP
Honestly I admire you, I would never have had the courage to watch that shit all the way up to 700. I dropped the anime around Fishman Island to pick up the manga where I left off and god am I glad I did.

boku no hero is like the kidzbop version of naruto.
Straight ripping scenes or moments without any of the solid depth or build up.
Really weak world building, and no real end game.
The writer can't draw action to save his life, his fights are poorly written and choreographed.
Feels like baby shit 95% of the time, and every-time they attempt edge it just comes off as misplaced.

One piece is literally mcdonalds, it's been going on for far too long and it's revisted/redone it's most interesting plot elements time and time again.
There hasn't been an even remotely interesting arc or plot point since ace died, yet i still read it every week. Not cause the story got interesting again all of a sudden, but just because it's not offensively bad and i've been following it for so long.

naruto is mostly straight, just the whole war arc drag on far to long, even though it had it's moments and shittier ones stood out the most.
1.Naruto
2. OP
3. BNHA

>Animefag

It only becomes more shit the longer it gets.

Shikamaru revenge plot is peak Naruto.
Can we all agree on this?

1. Shit
2. Shit
3. Shit
That was easy.

I would say pain arc was it's peak.

After that it became shit.

One piece peak marineford arc and it became shit after the timeskip.

how does it feel to have shit taste?

My Hero Academia would be no.1 if Ochako got BLACKED

Don't insult One Piece by comparing it with literal trash

> fags compare horseshit-lvl mangas with OP and are serious
This is unfortunatly how Sup Forums is in 2017.

Boku no flop academia trash

Rate new big 3

One Piece>Naruto already exists>BnHA

>One Piece will outlive both of these manga
>even if BNHA is Naruto 2.0, One Piece will still outlive it

It feels good to be on the winning side of history

Replace black clover with promised neverland and i agree.

Although it's weird to put one piece as part of the old big 3 and the new big 3.

Calling them the new big 3 is still stupid.

OP>Naruto pre-timeskip>Trash>>>>>>>No Hero Academia

Naruto < BnHA ? One Piece

BnHA ist just starting to get out of its introduction, I have no idea how I should compare it to One Piece that I followed for almost 10 years now.

One Piece at its best > literally every other manga in existence > One Piece > BnHA > Naruto at its best > Shit > Naruto > Boruto

I'm ready to declare everyone with another opinion to be retarded too, that's how sure I am of this

>BnHA ist just starting to get out of its introduction
>This is what bnhatards actually believe

Checking out these threads I always forget that it isn't generally agreed upon that One Piece is by far the best shonen in existence. This always amazes me, I mean how shit can taste be?

Not even him but Naruto turned into such massive shit that it's hard for BnHA to be worse. It can be debated that both series were similary good at their peak but just comparing the chapters we have now the average BnHA chapter is far better than the average Naruto chapter.

That's still running? Maybe, of all time definetly no.

There are people in this thread who, completely unbidden, mentioned that they prefer HxH to everything else, and feel it's better than anything ever.

In terms of Anime
Ennies Lobby Arc OP > Naruto > OP > BNH

Objectively true

What shonen can possibly compare to it? I'd be happy to read that one, honestly asking for the off chance that I've not already read it. It sure as hell isn't HxH.

Manga One Piece > Naruto > BNH
Not even close

We're at chapter 163. If you say everything until All Might's fight with All for One was just the setup for the conflict Deku vs Shigaraki with their believes, then we're still not far from that. Deku's still in his first year out of three and I'm pretty sure Horikoshi said in an interview, that he's gonna try to make each year a third of the story.Hell, Bakugou still doesn't even have a license yet.

Now compare that to One Piece. Take everything pre-Grand Line as introduction and look at chapter 163, which is still in Alabasta, the very first big arc of the Grand Line. Bleach and Naruto didn't even get to their first time skip by then

As much as i like BNHA i have to say that it still has plenty of time to go to shit.
Averaging doesn't seem fair for naruto when it's more than 4 times longer than what BNHA is right now.

FMA
Most of jojo's
YYH

Also i'm 5 volumes into HxH and so far i don't like it that much, the fact that it's still in an introductory arc misses me off.

>objectively
That's not how that word works, especially not at such a subjective topic and especially not when the Todoroki vs. Deku fight alone was better than anything Naruto or One Piece ever put out animationwise, BY FAR. One Piece has still the better manga though.

Sure, I'm more than ready to take everything back once it has turned to shit. It does pretty well though, the quality managed to stay solid for now. Narutos was probably solid too at this time to be fair, I know. Still, can't help to be biased

It still didn't take a complete nosedive, which is already quite an accomplishment compared to others. I wish we had more panel time for the different straw hats, fights, goofy interactions and adventure though. That kinda fell apart since the straw hats split. It still has its great world building and general themes though.