Super Gonorrhea?

Super Gonorrhea?
Really UK?

I don't believe in god, but maybe there is some force at work trying to smite your country.

Attached: g.png (854x918, 466K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5176237/
cdc.gov/condomeffectiveness/brief.html
cdc.gov/condomeffectiveness/latex.html
stdcheck.com/blog/stds-you-can-get-while-wearing-a-condom/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the super hero Brits don't need but deserve

he should pump and dump roasties just to kill them off

ok wow so they're writing articles about me now

lel. have a (you).

Fuckin heteros, always trying to one-up us, always behind the trend. Untreatable illness was SO 1983.

God punishment to the promiscuous, left it untreated so it ravishes the land and people are forced to stay in closed relationships.

Of course some Britbong got it from some ladyboy from Thailand. Serves him right. God's punishment for fornication

>"woman" in south-east asia

I was about to say this.

QUARANTINE THE ISLAND NAOW

Sun never sets, not even for g*d.

That's what happens when you go over to Thailand and fuck ladyboys.

Also
>Super Gonorrhoea
Just nuke him with vancomycin 3.0... Standard treatment for STI's like this is a short large burst of antibiotics in one day, he should be put on a 6 week course until his urine or urethra gunk comes back negative.

Non story, clean up your act south east Asia you filthy fucking niggers. Oh and tranny enablers get the rope.

STAHP TAKING CREDIT FOR MY TEENIE GREENIE PEENIE!!!

Attached: 1521345385862.jpg (800x797, 222K)

Florida Man's arch-nemesis

ahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha

Attached: 1522277680651.png (615x921, 729K)

What now? Racists are telling us that we didn’t exists?

Attached: 5A43D5B2-6A09-445B-8889-D92AD50F699E.jpg (720x720, 140K)

Are you implying that you are a woman that browses Sup Forums? Less believable than female SE Asians.

Is it acceptable to get STDs now that we know how to not get them? Shouldn't people who manage to contract a disease we know how to not get be ridiculed?

>woman
>SE Asia

its a herpe, its a wart, ITS...

Attached: super g.jpg (375x250, 14K)

Penicillin resistent std probably got it from Australia, those cunts are fucking sick.

>super gonorrea
haha thats a new swear word

Hopefully it spreads to the rest of the yellow fever cucks

>swear word

>not band name

get out of this thread you novice!

Faggots hate this
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5176237/

The by-product of an absolutely degenerate society. Im surprised it didn't develop in America first to be quite honest. Oh well. Im sure we will see more things like this in the future.

Attached: PeterHitchens2.gif (331x221, 2.36M)

R/hapas shills at the BBC. Right, boys?

Attached: 1520247805869.jpg (600x600, 31K)

I thought that shit was already fucking over the arse pirates globally?

>to smite your country
I not sure here but that south asian ladyboy infected over 9000 Americans already. They all died because not covered, too poor or something.

Wrath of God.

Stop being degenerate.

Attached: 3476797807234537579780574735673567.jpg (1888x1432, 517K)

At least he knows what it's like to feel remarkable in some way. I'm sure he thinks of that when he looks down at what's left of his member.

Cant tell if serious lol

>what's left of his member.
oh you mean this lil ol thing?

Attached: 1517573010966.png (3078x2564, 120K)

28 days later...

>Stop being degenerate.
Clean up your church first.

Attached: Religon (2).png (1357x446, 76K)

Catholics are degenerates.

Their pagan temples need to be razed to the ground and their sodomite shamans hanged.

Attached: HOMOSEXUALITY, THE RELIGION.jpg (2300x1688, 988K)

underrated
nupol = more fag than a literal fag

Underated

let's see that bent cock!

Bin is

Get yer dick out dave

>I don't believe in god, but maybe there is some force at work trying to smite your country.
If something like this was written in a religious text, you would laugh at the obvious contradiction.

Make up you mind, jackass. Either you believe in God or not.

What are you trying to say?

Attached: Hangover.png (432x275, 292K)

Don't be a pariah, bin that Super Gonorrhea.

Is antibiotics resistance redpilled?

>I did it mom
>I'm the best at something

>Oi mate, wheres yer super gonorrhea license?

Attached: Fat-cop.jpg (620x830, 144K)

Nature always finds a way...

Attached: 2349235.gif (380x185, 1020K)

Hundreds of thousands of years of people dying from painful diseases has led to all world cultures placing a high mportance on virginity and monogamy. For some good fun, read about the Syphilis outbreaks in the 1400s in France’s armies. It’s horrific.

Here's a sex fact that no one tells you. Condoms are only 50% effective in preventing STD transmission. They reduce (80%) transmission of fluid borne diseases, but are ineffective against skin transmission diseases like HPV and Herpes. So there is no such thing as Safe Sex, just less risky sex.

"There are two primary ways that STDs are transmitted. Some diseases, such as HIV infection, gonorrhea, chlamydia, and trichomoniasis, are transmitted when infected urethral or vaginal secretions contact mucosal surfaces (such as the male urethra, the vagina, or cervix). In contrast, genital ulcer diseases (such as genital herpes, syphilis, and chancroid) and human papillomavirus (HPV) infection are primarily transmitted through contact with infected skin or mucosal surfaces."

Also, why does the sheet for health professionals give different facts than the one for the public? One says effective, one gives the truth.

cdc.gov/condomeffectiveness/brief.html

cdc.gov/condomeffectiveness/latex.html

stdcheck.com/blog/stds-you-can-get-while-wearing-a-condom/