Some time ago Sup Forums got ABC, the tax funded Australian TV station to pull internet posts over a video named

Some time ago Sup Forums got ABC, the tax funded Australian TV station to pull internet posts over a video named

"The Privilege Bridge"

youtu.be/BwC3v49Xxx8

I am not Australian (thank God) but from what I understand this is part of a kids show and they use the fact that it's a kids show to try to introduce far left indoctrination. Sup Forums stopped this.

Fast forward to today, they made a sequel called "The Internet Song".

youtu.be/B1ZD1_m7-0E

which is them shitting on Sup Forums. They are doing damage control right now on facebook and looks like this one will be deleted too just needs a little bit more attention.

Attached: ABC.png (1360x768, 737K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=85Oelal-gyU
youtube.com/watch?v=4k123y1n5Hc.
archive.li/TDcC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

australia is a nanny state fuck hole.

Wtf

Attached: C4B7A67A-A388-4F08-B9E6-78FD0A3A0D3B.jpg (953x960, 109K)

australia is a sick and demented place now. melbourne in particular.
the people will not stand for it any longer.

Attached: 1521618872031.jpg (657x843, 140K)

comments disabled

just look for ABCCOMEDY on kikebook it's like one of the top things posted today.

I've been following this drama for a few days.
Sup Forums didn't get it pulled, some right-wing Facebook meme page did, from what I can tell most people were massively pissed off about it even before then though.
This isn't the 'sequel', it's an unrelated video from a ABC Comedy mocking the situation.

unfuckable monster.

Attached: 683568.jpg (769x452, 27K)

The song is literally about Sup Forums how does it not involve us?

The 3 other girls in these videos are pretty qt

these melbourne holes think that Sup Forums likes rick and morty...
its almost like they know EXACTLY what to say to piss us off.

>The 3 other girls in these videos are pretty qt
put the alcohol down and put some glasses on mate

Attached: 1517287958131.jpg (500x500, 47K)

melbourne is the most anti white city ON EARTH.
we make johannesburg look like berlin circa 1939.

Attached: 356832687568358.jpg (1240x775, 149K)

melbourne is a fucking hell hole.

youtube.com/watch?v=85Oelal-gyU

Attached: 275245724572475.jpg (612x799, 99K)

These bitches need to be raped.

I dunno man the other girl in the internet video, something about that smug, hipster emotionless look really is a big thing for me.

melbourne is more antisemitic than Sup Forums (but for the wrong reasons)
youtube.com/watch?v=4k123y1n5Hc.

ABC is our BBC.

Far left indoctrination & Shilling for their government masters. Old lefty boomers watch it. All our TV caters to boomers now since young people use the internet.

Because the normie 'Carol' uses FB too.
archive.li/TDcC0

the ABC is FAR worse than the BBC, or any other media outlet, period.
they literally, unironically want white australians genocided.

i'm so glad i watched these... holy shit, this made my day.

Look at this shit song. Its basically the nanny state singing at you 'not to be mean', 'not to criticize nanny's lessons' & childish shaming.

wow those broads aged terribly

i hope they run into tyrone and jamal in the CBD one night.
africans don't care if your political views pander to them, they just want your phone, shoes, wallet, and anal virginity.

Ironic because they use money they didnt earn or create to push their shit while simultaneously telling others to mind their own business.

That's why australia is such a shithole. Australia is nothing but assholes imposing bullshit on you and telling you to leave them alone.
You wouldnt believe how many kids get raped in australia every day by people who get 100% of their income from the government. They get raped so much that they dont even think its violence, it holds the same place in the culture as it does in south africa. Australians stimulate the creation of these people specifically so they can have someone to look down on.
The human experience has absolutely no value in australia, there is only the system.
More than half of australians cant even read.

Ahahahaha what the fuck

>Do a stupid ass video
>People talk about how stupid it is
>Woah thats so mean!

It ruined mine. This country doesn't resemble what it was even 10 years ago. Let alone 20 when it was still good.

Its fucked. The nanny state is so fucking pervasive now. Its on your TV, at your school, in your workplace, on the roads, on the million forms it makes you fill out.

I read about some africans that broke into a melbourne home.
The house had large panes of glass forming the facade of the house, they entered through this glass using a pot plant.
Within 20 seconds of entering they had smashed the front of the fathers skull in and knocked a few teeth out. He was instantly out cold.
The pregnant mother was roughed up to ensure compliance and she was made to collect valuables such as jewelry and electronics.
There was 2 children, a boy and girl both under 12. They became aware and things got noisy.
The boy had some sort of medical condition and there was some act that ended with his death.
They threatened the mother with raping the little girl if she didnt do what they wanted.
The girl ended up running from the house and was found up the road screaming with her feet full of glass.
The boy killed himself 2 months later.

All i could think was that that was some hardcore total victory and those niggers dont even comprehend how hard they went. They wiped out the entire bloodline in 5 minutes.

this one has to be the ugliest cunt in melbourne.

Attached: 53683568.jpg (234x280, 9K)

You see the trained leftist exploded? This is what happens when peoples world view is challenged without previously being exposed to alternate ones.

There was a big discussion here about a year ago; trying to figure out what has gone wrong. The education system is teaching incorrectly, very similar to brainwashing. Now I'm pretty hard right but I don't freak out when someone shows me a different opinion; why is that?

Because I was taught to value opinions and information not 'lock out' or 'refuse' some kinds.

At first the leftists only taught its cultists to 'lock out' racist thought, but now the doctrine teaches them to 'lock out' more and more non-leftists teachings.

It's incredibly dangerous.

DONKEH

GET OOT A MAH SWAMP

Attached: Capture.jpg (480x544, 56K)

are those nigger cock STDs on her face? or piercings?
shrek is more fuckable than this.. thing.

These are lies and trolling. We have almost no time left to fix this country. This isn't helping.

>I mean, it was literally a Facebook page for a kid's show

REEEE WHY WON'T YOU LET ME INDOCTRINATE KIDS WITH MY MESSAGE

FUCKING ALT-RIGHT TROLLS RREEEEEEE

>Comments are disabled for this video.

fucking lol.

>complain about how is white males fault that mudslimes live like shit.
>Then say whites blame everyone for their failures.
They are teaching this to children .

Because we don't care about nobodies that try to use us to become somebody. Except Zoey Quinn. I hate her

women and children are fair game in melbourne.
if kids aren't being raped by melbourne judges, teachers, and politicians, they are having their heads caved in by niggers.

its fucking unreal living here...
i have driven around america and visited most of the major cities several times over the last 10 - 15 years...
new york city and los angeles feel a MILLION times safer and cleaner than here.

i have never feared a random assault by literally 500 africans when walking in times square or hollywood.
new york was rough in the 70s and 80s, but its possible now to travel across manhattan by subway without the risk of being hacked to death with machetes by a violent gang of savages.

Attached: 3568254788457.jpg (1100x590, 118K)

daily reminder: self defense is STRICTLY PROHIBITED in australia, this includes pepper spray, stun guns, tasers, and even... stab proof vests / clothing..... technically even wearing a helmet to save yourself from a traumatic brain injury during an assault is considered 'illegal body armor'.

a melbourne judge will give you more time for carrying a can of pepper spray than he will give a muslim gangster for shooting an actual gun at police and civilians..

it is LITERALLY ILLEGAL NOT TO BE KILLED HERE..

Attached: 1516953511930.png (2892x1316, 1.98M)

the chances of random assault for tourists visiting melbourne is astronomical.
armed sudanese gangsters and their white meth head friends lie in wait in the main tourist areas in melbourne CBD looking for an easy target.

our government offers no warning to unexpecting tourists coming to australia.
americans visiting melbourne WILL inevitably be harassed threatened or chased by large gangs, and potentially seriously injured or killed, its just a matter of time (i guarantee anyone visiting melbourne CBD will experience an 'incident' within 48 hours).

don't listen to tourism australias lies, avoid melbourne, there is nothing to see here anyway, just a few ugly pieces of modern architecture, some cold and grey beaches, and violent locals.

Attached: 35682568247.jpg (907x1265, 131K)

reminds me of the UK...

Makes me think of a pudgy Brianna Wu for whatever reason.

They’re bullying poor kevin with thomeir sick rhymes yo. They seemed really emotionally invested in this, the dislike is going to cause many ree’s. Perhaps this will be a trilogy.

Attached: 4735658858.jpg (800x535, 66K)

I remember when grammar was taken out of the English curriculum in 1989. That was the start of year 8, the same year we studied 1984. My first actual WTF moment. Since then I've doubted everything.

>(thank God)

Attached: aussie-shitpainting.jpg (4032x3024, 2.99M)

The memes are literally seeping into normiespace

Attached: 1520987342032.jpg (313x313, 15K)

Sounds like a Chris Lilley sketch

>having doubts

Attached: 1522098160230.jpg (600x739, 193K)

I hate this disgusting country and everyone in it.

I'll tell you a true story. I never read 1984. Up until then, when I wrote my English essays on my own interpretation of the book we were studying and I would always get bottom of the class marks. Anywhere from 8-11 out of 20 for the essay. With 1984 I copied some crib notes I found in the local council library and scored top of the class with an 18/20. I knew from that point on everything we were being fed at school was bullshit. 100%. I was 14 at the time and my life has been anti-establishment ever since. IRL I don't hide my power level from anyone who is curious about my opinions. But, I don't impart that knowledge onto the willful sheep. I learnt a long time ago that that's just pushing shit uphill.

i would. i have a thing for unfuckable girls.

it will get a LOT worse in the next 20 years.
expect south africa style farm killings to become a thing, when the sudanese learn how easy it is to drive an hour or two out of the city and take over a farm house for a night, to rape and murder a white family in the middle of nowhere, with no one to stop them... then we will have real problems.

the sheer number of melbourne judges, teachers and politicians with 'questionable' political histories, and child abuse accusations is shocking.
its so obvious to anyone that they have an agenda against white australians.

the amount of innocent lives they have ruined, and atrocities they have committed is insane, and they fact that they will do it forever unless they are stopped makes me physically sick.

Attached: 5686835683568.jpg (666x1507, 137K)

thanks for... sharing?

kek, based arab jew.

YOUR A FACKAH

Attached: 54865789.jpg (483x528, 20K)

bump.
people need to understand exactly how bad it is going to get, if we let this go unchecked.

Attached: 4568458458.jpg (480x793, 65K)

the ayyrab is right though, all kikes should fuck off to israel so we can nuke them all in one place.

thats why i carry pocket sand with me.

Nuke Melbourne

Attached: 1521604138187.png (600x448, 159K)

the tsar bomba was MADE for melbourne.
please russia zap this giant puss filled tumor with radiation.

Attached: 45684578.jpg (1238x780, 183K)

thicccccccc

The last 10 seconds of the privilege bridge is legitimately scary. Just straight up "That guy is successful only because he is a man and only because he is white" just straight up lecture close face to face. Plus the first video says "Mean are automatically successful due to privilege" and the other says men aren't successful and turn to Sup Forums so the 2nd contradicts the 1st

is it our turn to get shat on now

so far we've had america and the UK

THIS, its for our own good.

don't be a pest, bin that vest

Attached: 71bFUZDpzJL._SY355_.jpg (345x355, 20K)

I have an Australian fetish how hard would it be to get one of the girls above minus the Ogre? Do I get bonus points for being American or negative points?

>Nigress kills saracen
>feelsgood.jpg

Attached: 41e.jpg (406x422, 12K)

Positive for southern drawl, negative for northern/urban nasal whine

Being American is negative points anywhere, but you might be able to say you're Canadian.

Just so you understand this:
1. The first video was just posted online and wasn't a show
2. The second video was on a separate program, a shitty Australian version of the Daily Show. That's why the women in it were completely different.

I am literally smacking my keyboard in autistic rage.

Attached: b49.gif (680x680, 1.08M)

They got you!

Fuck I am from NY. Can I pretend I am progressive and enlightened?

>1. The first video was just posted online and wasn't a show
So why did they whine in the 2nd video that it was for a kids show?

>that desperate look on her face
>the same one desperate look on the same fat mexican kid's face who told off Trump

These people are really asking for it, aren't they?

>advertising our sekrt club
Neat. More kids to redpill.

>desperate look
oh my naive american friend