Well this is interesting

well this is interesting

Attached: almonds-status=activated.png (1460x1422, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingeconomics.com/germany/gdp-growth
tradingeconomics.com/sweden/gdp-growth
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html
quora.com/When-will-Sweden-become-a-third-world-country
nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/02/10/sweden-migrant-crime-cost/
europa.eu/european-union/about-eu/countries/member-countries/sweden_en
libertyunyielding.com/2018/01/13/according-un-sweden-become-third-world-country-2030/
countryeconomy.com/gdp/denmark
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Sweden
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you are in Sup Forums dude
guess what is the concensus here?

germany is economically conquering europe and Sup Forums will still prefer some polish shithole over a succesful nations

wtf I'd rather live in a neighborhood full of dirty shitskins now

as opposed to?

gdp does not mean a good standard of living. some shitskins torching cars, breaking windows, and causing young girls to get counseling for rape all raises the gdp but that doesnt mean there has been an improvement in quality of life for the country.

Fuck you kikes and your gdp

>my feels trump statistical, verifiable evidence
and that's a good thing!

seriously though you have no idea what you're talking about. whether it's export volume, trade balance, currency index, credit rating, all economic indicators point to the same conclusion. And the most telling bit of info is that Sweden for example is the least extraction oriented economy out of the remaining three which rely on wood&mineral, oil and fish exports

as nothing to do with it you moron, all the EU is recovering from the earlier crisis

what crisis would that be? the 2008 crisis that saw Finnish GDP shrink by 6% only to grow by an average of 1.7% growth over the next two years, while at the same time Swedish GDP shrunk by 6% only to bounce back to an unprecedented 4.1% growth rate during the same time period. You can check this out for yourself, can't be bothered with cropping up graphs and whatnot.

Also Norway isn't in the EU while Denmark and Finland are. Whatever your argument may be, it's wrong.

Come on guys you can do better than this.

Attached: Michael-Jackson.gif (500x300, 421K)

Nice job putting up blatantly faked graphs you faggot, literally a google search away. Clever of you to not forget to replace the source of the graph

Attached: GerGDPGrowthRate.jpg (739x340, 36K)

Sources:
tradingeconomics.com/germany/gdp-growth
tradingeconomics.com/sweden/gdp-growth

Attached: SwedeGDPGrowth.jpg (754x340, 37K)

my argument (fact) is that migrants have absolutely nothing to do with the GDP increase across the EU

nigga you looking at wrong categories

your feels are wrong as is your feels based argument

Attached: tumblr_o3cp8ca2i31tjydheo1_500.gif (500x289, 1.35M)

Fact: UN has made statement that Sweden is to be third world shithole by 2030.

Your move

Why did you post annualized German GDP graph and a quarterly/monthly Finnish one? Fuck sakes, idiot.

Attached: tumblr_inline_n8z0f2G7VV1qztn1k.gif (350x197, 1.15M)

Provide evidence of causation instead of pointing out a weak correlation

>source: none

maybe because they're not?

your a fucking moron if you believe the rapefugees are the cause of the growth

Attached: 75544589.png (759x745, 491K)

are you retared? its been floating on pol for like 6 years

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html
quora.com/When-will-Sweden-become-a-third-world-country
nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/02/10/sweden-migrant-crime-cost/
europa.eu/european-union/about-eu/countries/member-countries/sweden_en
libertyunyielding.com/2018/01/13/according-un-sweden-become-third-world-country-2030/

I got more mother fucker, I got more but so whats it gonna be your faggot ass is going to keep avoiding the question, or maybe you can go Photoshop a new graph for us.

Come on pretty boy, we're waiting on your reply.

I think you've got your categories mixed up faggot, either compare quarterly to quarterly or annual to annual or don't pretend like you're being honest, Poland had higher growth than Sweden and Germany over the past years of mass immigration into Europe, same with hungary.

Attached: HungGDPGrowth.jpg (715x337, 39K)

This is coming from a José who's country is comparable to Africa. You have no experience when it comes to building a proper society.

> maybe because they're not?
Bro, go on trading economic or rather google. Type in all of the countries you just listed and they come up twice, actual monthly/quarterly growth and annualized growth.

For example:
> Germany Annualized Graph: 2.9% Jan
> Germany Quarterly/monthly: 0.6% Jan
> Your German Graph: 2.9% Jan

> Finland Annualized Graph: 2.7%
> Finland Quarterly/Monthly: 0.7%
> Your Finnish graph: 0.7%
Do you see where you went wrong?

Attached: Four-Hours-AJ.gif (320x180, 1.22M)

*crickets*

Attached: 1518137303712.png (221x354, 17K)

It's not "growing because of the migrants", it's "groving despite the migrants"

All statistics show that the migrants don't get jobs so how would they be good for business except for peoples smugglers.

Every loan taken out counts both as GDP for being spent, and once again as GDP for being loaned. Which means debt gets counted twice in GDP numbers.

When a bunch of migrants all take out loans (free money) to buy new consumer items, it increases paper-GDP, but with few of them actually working and most getting money from welfare, all it does in the end is tax the economy and resident natives.

GDP is a massively flawed metric of growth that gets massaged into good numbers by every nation in the world. Nevermind that GDP doesn't actually take quality of living into account, just """productivity""" - which I have to question how much western nations even really produce anymore, considering we offshored everything to china, SEA, and india.

Velocity of money counts where welfare is concerned. One of many reasons Austrians complain about dodgy GDP/inflation metrics but stil.

>bring in millions of foreigners, give them gibs and debt
>"THE ECONOMY IS GROWING!"

Attached: 0397f1d7f4d3fdg.jpg (500x667, 40K)

Well, I mean technically that is true.
Welcome to the debt based economy bruv.

More people
>more people working
>higher GDP
>lower GDP per capita
OP is too fucking dumb to understand how statistics work.

I think OP when back to normieland.

also this.

Some are smart enough to know there stupid.

>speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html

> Quora

hahaha

I was going to take you seriously before I saw what you got. Shit sites for my IQ brethren

Prove it. What is the population growth rate per each time period.

> Claims statistics and has none

Ok so I just linked whatever I found on the first page of google. I know a bunch of them are bullshit but I couldn't find like the official post form the EU. I haven't read any of those links. Weak yes, but the OP didn't reply so. They got the job done

GDP is a measurement of how much money the banks are making. Now show me the individual prosperity factors you filthy meme flagging kike.

California has a pretty high GDP too.

Attached: 1519913136525.png (1200x900, 55K)

The US is decades ahead of Germany with demographic replacement. It's going to hit you so hard you'll no idea what's happening.

You can keep pointing to GDP but zoom in a little a look at what's going on on the ground in Germany. These people pouring into Western Europe take far more than they contribute to the economy. You'll see. It'll be too late, but you'll see.

While that's true in theory, migrants have been shown not to get jobs. Also when your labor market is over saturated you end up with either people becoming irrelevant to the economy or welfare recipients who simply recycle money in the economy

These stats are simply not true in 2017 Denmark had a GDP growth of 2,1%.

countryeconomy.com/gdp/denmark

He modified the graph.

And the kike union flag faggot is unsurprisingly silent. Imagine my shock.

Attached: 1518792602254.png (1013x842, 1.02M)

OP is a faggot anyway for citing GDP, and not GDP per capita

Nobody said mass migration was bad for the economy dipshit. Especially with all the free money the government gives to migrants. No shit the economy is booming. Ive said before all the elites give a shit about is money. And ive also said that society is basically a giant money laundering facility. The elites take your money through taxation and then give it to people they know will go out and spend it on garbage. Garbage the elites produce. Welfare is money laundering.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Sweden
>yearly population growth about 1.5% so 1.5% GDP growth = breaking even
After accounting for productivity increases from technology, greater international trade and increasing GDP worldwide there is nothing to show a positive correlation.
An increase in low skill workers doesn't magically increase GDP per capita, no matter how much you want it to.
I'm not about to research something like this in depth because it's obvious.

i would assume that in the context of growth it doesn't really matter.

Just say no to growth.Just say no to any immigration . Grow with your own . Leave assets to your kids ,not debts

>Mass immigration isn't bad because "Muh GDP"

>Crime rate skyrockets to the point that the government needs to (poorly) cover it up
>Social homogeneity devastated to the point that the government needs to remove free speech and crack down on wrongthink
>Things that weren't an issue before, or something that nobody even had on their mind, is now huge talking points and divisive political beliefs such as religion and racism
>Immigrants are largely taking advantage of the social structure and passive nature of actually successful nation built by the nations ethnic inhabitants
>Reached a point where governments are actively encouraging people to race-mix because mass immigration means no assimilation into the host country
But don't worry goy! Importing a few hundred-thousand or so debt-slaves into your nation can only be good for your country... think of the GDP(and only of the GDP)!

Attached: IDF.jpg (285x372, 52K)

underated
aboslute truth
there is a reason hitlers germany was the worlds strongest economy and it wasnt because they imported niggers

Could you fucking Spic shut your fucking trap talking about Germany? This growth is tax payer founded and costs us 50 billion a year (for now, it will go up). But hey we have schools that look like fucking after the war and infrastructure crumbling away. I tell you Paco, if the Amerimutts every start killing your kind I will happily fly to America and enlist in a foreigner battalion.

>it doesn't matter how an economy grows. Just so long as it grows.
>a million mcdonalds hamburger flipping jobs is the same as a million factory worker jobs because hurrr they're both jobs.
>who cares about quality of life or the direction of a nation. We've got percentages on charts to watch goyim.

>goverment expending doesnt add to GDP

Learn some basic economics man.

>It's not "growing because of the migrants", it's "groving despite the migrants"
>All statistics show that the migrants don't get jobs so how would they be good for business except for peoples smugglers.
So why are other Scandinavian countries (particularly Denmark with its tight migration laws) stagnating economically?

>When a bunch of migrants all take out loans (free money) to buy new consumer items, it increases paper-GDP, but with few of them actually working and most getting money from welfare, all it does in the end is tax the economy and resident natives.
so why is Sweden's export data higher than other Scandinavian countries (adjusted for population size) even though all the remaining 3 countries had higher export rates just 5 years ago. Sweden is exporting more goods per capita than frigging Norway. Unbelievable.

compared to 2008. Sweden has seen a roughly 10% growth in GDP/capita (from 52k to 56k USD). Finland has seen a roughly 10% decrease of GDP/capita (from 49k to 45k) while Norway and Denmark had their GDP/capita stagnate/insignificantly shrink.

But yeah... whatever feels right trumps cold hard facts.

Sweden and Germany are way more egalitarian societies. The level of inequalities of these two countries are topped only by Norway as the world's leader in income equality.

sorry, non Westerners aren't particularly welcome itt

>they don't understand yoy v. annual differences
word of advice. fiscal years don't match calendar years.

yeah, expanding the labor base, the increases in export rates and volume as well as widening the domestic markets don't contribute at all to nation's GDP. after all Guy Chazan said so.

Great. Using the welfare state to fucking boost the economy. What was a promise to US by the state in dire times (we fucking pay it) is now used for foreigners who rape, kill etc. and have more children than us.

I don't disagree. Life isn't fair. Some people are getting wealthy because they're ahead of the curve, some are left behind. It's capitalism and feels have no place in it.

You used two different graphs:

No fuck you, you don't get to cop out that easily. You compared an annualized graph to a non annualized graph. Literally everyone can go on TradingEconomics and see you fucked up.

>le GDP meme
If you get money from the government welfare it counts towards raising the GDP, so those numbers have no value