Why do normies bag on anime so much?, its just cartoons from a different country like chavo del ocho or the Winx club

Why do normies bag on anime so much?, its just cartoons from a different country like chavo del ocho or the Winx club.

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/anime/30694/Dragon_Ball_Super
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because cartoons are for children on the west

Sexual content, which is a huge trigger for Americans

Lolis don't help

leave

Fucking normies ruin everything

>normies

>normies
Please leave.

Best thread on Sup Forums!!!
Fuck Yeah!
Lets all bump this one guys!

dumb normies

Bumped to holy sageness

>joining the military
>liking yuru yuri

Talk about making poor life choices

>this is what classifies as bait in 2017
>he doesnt know theres 12 year olds listening to a bitch sing about how she cant walk after getting fucked
>he doesnt know sexual shit is rampart on popular tv shows

>you can choose what you like

>mfw normies taking over Sup Forums

that's not yuru yuri

>yuru yuri
>clearly sakura trick
you sly dog

I think she was ironic memeing, but you never know these days.

Weebs in the military?

That's Love Lab you dumb plebeian

My phone screen is kinda small, it looked like akarin when I briefly looked at it. Don't be a hater

>yuru yuri
its princess tutu fuckwit

i;m taking over this sub guys,
you have 30 seconds to grab your shit and get out this is my anime now!!!
what is this sage you guys call it??

*blocks your take over*

>taking over
The war was lost a long time ago.

>phoneposter
You're no better than OP

@165763752
Naw brah Thid is my sub
youno what? you can be my sidekick brah!!
what do you say we drink over our victory over \A\ >:D
what is this sage fuckfaces ill beat you up

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Because cartoons are for children, an anime adds fanservice and lolis, so it's double embarrasing.

found out a co worker used to be a figure skater in college and took it very seriously for a long time (she had to quit due to an injury and settled down)

talk to her about ice skating, and then go "hey you've heard of anime right?"
"Oh I'm not really into that"
"well check this show out, it's called Yuri on Ice"

show her Yuri on Ice, and talk about how they hired a professional to consult for the show. She's impressed and says she'll check it out

fast forward a week later and she's like OMG user I WANTED THEM TO KISS WHY DIDN'T THE SHOW IT ???

>bringing fujo scum into the world
for what purpose

I have been looking for something to blow steam over, and nobody knows how to sage anyways so fuck it dude.
eye fucking love naruto guys

Because people who like anime are know to be retarded or losers or both, how about some self awareness.

Some people just want to see the world burn.

I wouldn't mind if every fucking normalfag out there nowadays didn't go
>Ahahaha anime is so WACKY I'm gonna make fun of it, how dumb it all is, Jojo, KLK and TTGL are awesome though
Like, it's not the fact that they don't like anime, it's the fact that they go on about how these entry-level shows are the next coming of Jesus and obviously enjoyed them a lot so it's not some sort of powerlevel hiding mechanism, but then treat the rest of the medium like it's one huge joke and there's nothing else worth seeing until the next big seasonal hit breaks through and becomes a meme so then they have to watch it.
It's like shouting to the winds about how shit hamburgers are as a food but then you stop at McDonalds on the way home. It's the kind of hypocrisy I can't wrap my head around.

Czech Em

>normies

>want to enjoy something
>have to also make fun of it so that you don't get made fun of for liking it
It's just a juvenile way of protecting themselves. They should be mature like me and autistically their interests.

>normies

Nobody cares about anime dude. It’s just another nerd interest. Get off your high horse.

myanimelist.net/anime/30694/Dragon_Ball_Super

t. normies

Mods do your fucking jobs.

Anime has been mainstream since like 2006. Not sure why you're complaining about 'normies'.

>t.

Haven't you ever heard of a hot pocket break, asshole?

don't bully him too much, he doesn't know any better.

>state of Sup Forums

LOL FELLOW \POi\ BRO kek
piccalo looks like that funny froge i see everywhere haha praise kek shadilaace my my /ourguys/ all day son.

>retard disregards stuff like nationwide superbowl nipple outrage
>calls facts bait
go be retarded somewhere else

OP here, why am I piece of shit for using the word normie?
>all I wanted was a simple question answered

East coast niggas needz they cartoons too yo!

JUST

Who are you quoting?

Normie is the normalfag way to say normalfag, if you don't realize this you're probably a normalfag.

normie isn't the term used here, normalfag is their equivalent. when they see someone use the term normie they must defend their "board culture" from outsiders and crossboard posters.

its a "When in Rome do as the Romans do" type of thing.

It's sad because they are not even fighting the real enemy destroying their board.

I;m going to the store brahhs what do you cunts want? lolol lets watch naruto and drink some beer when i get back
cigs? chocolate? hurry the fuck up

go to poi faggot or you can go talk with be in /dbs/ or any of the other subchannels we have a lot of them my fellow normie!!!!
get the fuck out dumbshit

The term is normalfag. Normalfags created the term "normie" because the word "fag" offends their normalfag sensibilities. By using "normie", you are admitting your own normalfag sensibilities.