Let's watch as the Jews destroy our living history

Harvard dumps 'Puritans' reference in school song after 181 years, changing it to 'till the stars in the firmament die' after holding Hamilton-inspired contest to find hip hop version friendly lyrics

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5555713/Harvard-dumps-Puritans-reference-alma-mater.html

* In 1636, Harvard was founded in anticipation of the need for training clergy for the new commonwealth, a "church in the wilderness".

* It is the oldest institution of higher learning in the United States.

Attached: Harvard_Old_College.jpg (785x591, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V6ZVEVufWFI
youtube.com/watch?v=VKhpE-oNoGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Harvard is a school by and for the Jews now. Just like all the rest.

Attached: eliteenrollment-large.jpg (693x770, 123K)

well I guess the stock of the Puritan have died

Why did conservatives in the 40's and 50's simply give the universities away to communists and Jews? This was one of the greatest disasters in modern social history. Why didn't they purge those elements just like liberals purge conservatives?

Attached: Scholar.jpg (858x988, 130K)

I don't know. I don't know how this happened.

The worst part is that these universities aren't just schools; they have hundreds of billions of dollars in endowments to push their agendas. Harvard alone has almost $40 billion just in endowment funds, before even getting into its massive real estate holdings and other assets. They have the financial resources of major corporations, but are led by far-left maniacs.

>ivy league

youtu.be/V6ZVEVufWFI

They didn't... their kids did it all the while laughing at the old man or lady who "rants" about communism and juvenile delinquents and degenerates.

Attached: Iwoulddoanythingforlove.gif (569x320, 3.99M)

youtube.com/watch?v=VKhpE-oNoGY
We should've listened to hitler and fight along side him to stop the current timeline were in, but if we did would Sup Forums even exist guys? I am depressed.... I was redpilled like a week ago (yes I am a new fag used to be a full blown liberal commie) but the holocaust everything we had learned were lies.... Is so much to take in AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Also bump.

>are led by far-left maniacs
>implying the biggest corporations arent in control of far left maniacs

As much as you people say that you wish Hitler won WW2 to stop the Jews you got to remember this, Hitler wanted to expand. How far we don't know, maybe all of Europe and beyond but we know it would of been far and those places he would of had influence over would of lost their own culture also. The war we are fighting now is to preserve different cultures and uphold freedoms.

Sauce for this? Also you may have a point, but to be quite honest it would be a hell lot better than the timeline we are currently in, even then those lands will be taken back either from a collapse or in a war.

>he would of had influence over would of lost their own culture also. The war we are fighting now is to preserve different cultures and uphold freedoms.

Every single culture in the world is being taken over and transformed into a Liberal Jewish culture.
I would take Nazism over that anyday.

Not to mention hitler never wanted to fight int he war in the first place, the ones that started the 1st world war started the 2nd.

Agreed brother, the shit we are dealing with right now is holding humanity back, I do not know about you if germany won and jews were all brought to madagiscar and stayed there and get moderated, we would be at mars by now or close to it.

Pretty sure Hitler would've been better than trannies ruling the world and aligning with muslims to gangrape Europe and ethnically replace (read: genocide) its native population. Pretty sure he'd be better than fiat currencies and debt enslavement.Pretty sure he'd be better than this entire fucking degenerate culture !! Remember hollywood? Those wonderful people who rape little girls while simultaneously calling us "backwards" for defending our 2nd amendment rights?

So yes, I think Hitler would've been better for America than this sick ass society we have now. Unless you think the land your fathers conquered should be replaced by a mindless brown blob of subhumans.

True. WW1 fucked over the Germans badly even though they didn't really start it.

>hip hop friendly
what
the
fuck

harvard quickly becoming a university full of niggers and something people wont respect if you say you went there.

nice get friend

when will america start gassing
grandfather george rockwell would be rolling in his grave

Attached: 1462720de83de626d7333c5897135f68d298e65da0b229022c3d10396c82879c.jpg (489x362, 28K)