If they did get rid of the 2nd Amendment would you just go along with it and turn in your guns?

If they did get rid of the 2nd Amendment would you just go along with it and turn in your guns?
Be honest, you probably wouldn't fight back.
Also, what do you think we'll get as a reward for turning in our guns? They could incentivize by giving you a Nintendo Switch or a month's supply of Soylent.

Attached: gunsurrender.jpg (650x342, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-kicks-for-guns-ocso-20170816-story,amp.html
crimeresearch.org/2016/07/new-survey-of-chiefs-of-police-and-sheriffs-in-the-united-states-shows-strong-support-for-concealed-carry-and-gun-ownership/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The South would secede

Hmm...

Attached: austin.jpg (625x415, 57K)

Lol. Just try it faggots.

Really? Austin is your idea of the South?

>austin = the south

>But Mr. user, we're giving you a FREE Nintendo Switch, all you have to do is comply.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Is it the North? Last I checked it was in Texas.

You would see a shit ton of boating accidents in the following weeks.

>all resulting in the loss of countless firearms at sea

Would be shame. You would have jellyfish and sharks and carp armed to the teeth with so many weapons lost at sea.

I honestly wish they would try it

Attached: DG0pTFyUAAEY_2Q.jpg (540x960, 73K)

fuck off spic
this is murican politics

>would you just go along with it and turn in your guns?
No, I wouldn't. I would hide them, but under no circumstances would I turn them in.
>Be honest, you probably wouldn't fight back.
I don't know. I've never been pushed against a wall like that at any point in my life where I'd risk death to fight for something I believed in. I don't want to die, but I don't want to give up the last thing that keeps me from being a true slave, even more of one than modern society makes me.

>I need my guns so the government cant take my guns
>I'll just hide my guns so they cant take my guns
Wow.
The point of the guns was to prevent tyranny, not to just have them. Hiding them nullifies the purpose. Also, if you think theyll accept "i lost them" as an excuse, well, ill see you in jail. We can play monopoly or something and have a swell old time.

Yet London doesn't represent England at large amirite?

Attached: 1521505965855.jpg (500x500, 55K)

Deluded simpleton.

>I own guns there for I am not a slave

Do you read what you type before you post?

>didnt capitalize the M in Murican

Beta soyboy cuck liberal memeing as a good-ole boy detected.

Go back to your nintendo switch and watching Jamal and Tyrone spitroast your wife and daughter while you cry soylent tears in the corner and jerk off..

>Looks at pic
Somebody has a sense of humor.

>turn in
>fight back
What does this even mean? Blue states can't even get people to register scary black rifles, much less turn them in, much less kick in doors and search for them.

>a true slave, even more of one than modern society makes me.
I've called the police, I hope you enjoy jail for that post.

user... you must be confused
I can only speak for myself, but I have spent the last decade+ waiting for the day that you faggot communists try violent action
I spent high school and college listening to failed loser teachers and professors, my hopelessly brainwashed peers, the media, hollywood, and all normies shit on Christianity, shit on America, shit on the Right wing and conservatives
I used to try to win lefties over, to reason with you, I used to want everyone to live happily together and not bother anyone
but after the last few years, what I really want goes so far beyond being "willing to kill"
if you faggot retards ever actually manage to pull something big and dangerous enough to bring people like me out to risk everything I have, you will wish that we are only willing to kill
I am willing and frothing at the mouth to not just kill you traitors and faggot crybullies but to make sure future generations for hundreds of years will tell horror stories of what happened to the brave antifascist activists when the white man finally stood up
if you aren't afraid of being made a bestgore.com celebrity, you truly don't understand what you're up against
do you know why white pride and white identity are so discouraged?
because the world knows what happens when the benevolent white man is backed into a corner facing his own destruction
we will literally eat you alive
go watch some vids on bestgore from the cartels or brazilian prisons, because when shtf, I promise you user, my goal is to make those videos seem like child's play for what faggots like you have done to this country, to the world, to innocent children
you are so naive and unprepared it's almost tragic

Attached: Breivik.jpg (1920x1102, 619K)

guns? I don't have any of those sort of things here.

What kind a psychopath owns guns?

If they murdered each and every democrat, I would hand in 1 bullet. Maybe. We'll see.

They should incentivise gun surrender of unregistered and illegal guns.

Only if we can deport all our niggers to Australia so they can spit roast your mom while you cry in the corner and jerk off.

The idea that the left can somehow seize 600 million guns is just laughably silly ; that we'd turn then in is even moreso.

Anyone can make a fully functioning semi-automatic firearms from plumbing parts with $100 and a weekends' time.

Talking like that feels good and should be legal. Unfortunately it isnt, so id cool it.

reported for hate speech.

absolutely despicable, mate. sort yourself out and apologize to yourself.

I'd trade some for a cnc mill and make some cool weapons

kill yourself pussy

>what are coordinated attacks on gun collection centers

Yea, no

If they got rid of the second amendment, civil war would start immediately and a massive amount of military and police would defect along with a massive amount of military and police equipment. So, no, I wouldn't turn in my guns because we'd be fighting a war against the remaining military and police, and a bunch of faggots with no weapons.

If we ever give up the guns they can forcibly shut you up with mobs up to the point of raping and killing you and your family. Brainwashing will continue and we'll end up in a very bad condition. If we falter on this we become south africa tear in mere decades. If they try to confiscate them it is the equivalent of killing you, your people, and your children. There is no choice but to fight back.

Attached: 2ndgoturback.jpg (640x640, 103K)

I wouldn’t go out shooting people but I certainly wouldn’t follow the order to surrender them. What good is a law if nobody follows it?

>There is no choice but to fight back.
Yeah, I know what you're saying. I just can't sit there and say I'm going to go full right wing death squad like I've got nothing to lose. I hope if we ever come to that point that I won't falter out of fear.

Lol im just saying. I went to jail for wrongthink once. Im warning people not to say it where it can get reported

That's quite a segue. That Melbournian faggot actually made some sense

I'm /k/ the confiscation law would make it so that you would go to jail even if you just defended yourself. It can't be allowed because it is almost as bad as seizing your firearm directly. If you have to hide it you can't use it to defend yourself therefore 1776 shall commence again.

Daily reminder that the 2nd amendment does not give you the right to bear arms. It only mentions that the government is not allowed to infringe on that right. Repealing the 2nd amendment would not strip people of that right.

Repealing of the 2nd amendment would cause more gun violence than the USA has ever seen.

Attached: Reminder.jpg (2720x1157, 107K)

>If they did get rid of the 2nd Amendment would you just go along with it and turn in your guns?
No.

Connecticut and New York couldn't even get 10% compliance with their weapon and magazine registration acts. And you think everyone is going to just turn them in? Just because you passed a law?

>splatoon will be real in your lifetime

Attached: 1517584031445.gif (413x243, 51K)

I post this a lot but it's true.

SINCE ALL THE "GUN BAN" TALK

>NRA Memberships
Way up

>Gun purchases
Way up

>Mallitia signees
Way up

>Concealed permits
Way up

If they want to take the 2nd away, they have to go through the other half of the country which is very gun loving and will kill anyone who tires to disarm them.

Civil war 2 will last only days, as an armed million man march descends DC and takes over.

In war you use your strengths against their weaknesses. Individuals or small cells targeting supporters of tyranny will be the response. Media, politicians, vocal supporters anyone who is after our rights and out to destroy us would be a target. Shot when they're not looking etc. AMBUSHES.

You could contribute alone and not even tell a single person until you meet those you can trust.

Attached: poltrek.jpg (720x480, 96K)

This has been tried in multiple municipalities in the past. I don't know how effective it was in those instances.
Here's an article on it.
google.com/amp/www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-kicks-for-guns-ocso-20170816-story,amp.html

Also, the military is pro 2nd.

I was born and raised in Virginia. You don't understand how many people would waft over DC, taking everything in their path.

Repeal won't ever happen, take my word for it.

Even us Leafs are buying more guns. Gotta love it!

Of note:
>Last year, the Orlando Police Department received 41 handguns, 10 shotguns, 10 rifles, one sawed-off shotgun and a sawed-off rifle. The Sheriff’s Office took in at least 90 firearms in the 2016 buyback.

>would you turn in your guns?
fuck no, life is boring and I'd rather die than see all these weak faggots enthusiastically throw away their own freedoms and their masters inherit the earth.

Attached: buyback.jpg (960x720, 77K)

Ever wonder what is like to be tortured by La Creatura Americanus? You’re about to find out.

Attached: 44B834FB-9953-482E-9898-528277A10CDF.jpg (802x500, 133K)

Wow, a real life retard.

Probably hide them somewhere. You're only screwed if the government knows what guns you have.

Attached: 1487712082865.png (872x886, 220K)

How much do you get payed to post bullshit like this for the kikes? Is it really worth it?

Attached: 1522194048287m.jpg (622x1024, 58K)

the overwhelming majority of Americans would turn their guns in, legal owners that is. they aint shooting cops or soldiers.

crimeresearch.org/2016/07/new-survey-of-chiefs-of-police-and-sheriffs-in-the-united-states-shows-strong-support-for-concealed-carry-and-gun-ownership/
The police overwhelmingly support 2nd amendment rights

The final litmus-test for how cucked America is at this point. That's all this is. Kikes will never be able to "disarm" burgers. Gun powder is in their blood. Even if the FBI stages a trillion false flags, its never going to happen.

That looks great if you want to have something literally blow up in your face.

What user said. Why turn them in. I have plenty of property to hide whatever I want.

Let's all be honest. If there was a civil war the military would fall apart at the idea of having to kill their countrymen

we will simply send kikes and freemasons to suitable camps somewhere in the east .

was verstehst du an dem Wort Konzentrationslager nicht ?

Why would kikes want to bring attention to the attempts to get rid of the second amendment?
Did you really think this through here?

>1.9 million concealed carry licenses in the state of Florida.
>Likely over 10 million guns in this one state.
>150 guns turned in.
Ahahahahahahahahahaha.

If there were a gun ban and gun confiscation effort, there would be war. Not even fucking kidding. At least an insurrection.

That's why you use foreign Armies. Enter the UN.

I wish a mutter fucker would!

No, they wouldn't. The majority of people impacted by registration legislation in liberal states became de facto felons rather than register. Again, that's registration, not even disarmament.

>buyback.jpg

Same BS they try now in Europe. Frenchies to battle le Germans, Germans le Frenchies and so on. Diversity.

>free Nintendo switch for muh AR

omg pleeze take it now, more soylent too, this is an easy choice

Attached: B22E3061-13ED-407E-8EBB-4920E8433349.jpg (1000x1000, 250K)

I already have a Nintendo Switch. Get out of my house or I'm going to stain the carpet with your blood.

It's the same retarded NWO foreplay everywhere.

id rather be dead then be a slave, and when they build monuments about that day and write books about it, my name will be there

No
Bury them out in the woods, or go down shooting because fuck them.

>getting 3/4 of the states to sign off on that shit
good luck

You hide them so after they’ve confiscated many, they relax in a false sense of security.

These people are too stupid to run the world. And way too evil.

I wouldn't have to since there will never be some door to door gun collection squad coming around.

The government will get guns on the population's hands via more insidious means. Namely: temptation via money, tax breaks, and government programs.

Can't pay your rent? Turn in your gun and the government will give you $300.

Want to buy a new car? Turn in your gun and Ford will knock off $1000 through a government subsidy program.

Guns will become a commodity to the point where human greed will overcome the desire for safety, and the population will simply hand them over eagerly.

Where does the money for all of this come from? From your pockets, where else?

>cops and soldiers will shoot americans
dont be a minion!
bin that opinion!

It would be a damn shame if all those blue helmets fell victim to horrible boating accidents too.

>If they did get rid of the 2nd Amendment would you just go along with it and turn in your guns?
No

I would.

>Also, what do you think we'll get as a reward for turning in our guns?
Won't matter. Not giving them up.

>They could incentivize by giving you a Nintendo Switch or a month's supply of Soylent.
They incentivize me with 12 virgins at my beck and call. I wouldn't accept.

I'd join the armed citizens at legislature protesting, and if their dogs try to disarm us then we'll stand up to their governmental tyranny. I'm prepared to kill and to die over this. This stand would be far more important than anything I'd hope to accomplish in my little life.

This.

Hmm, okay.

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 9K)

Attached: download (1).jpg (1126x715, 77K)

>Be honest, you probably wouldn't fight back
because i have so much to lose, right? did you forget where you are?

Attached: 1451414077404.png (724x611, 100K)

What if they threaten to take away your gf?

I picture the dead bodies of my wife, pregnant now with our son, and my daughter, her blond hair red with blood, her blue eyes unseeing. Her future children gone forever. Such is the price of freedom. My family has been here since the 1680s and fought in every major conflict, on both sides during the Civil War. If the tree of liberty must be refreshed, so be it.

Attached: tmp_8549-15206802725771514603385.jpg (600x800, 67K)

The US has 35%-50% of ALL personal guns in the world. You faggots aren't taking shit.

If they said turn them in, I would not comply. If they came for them, I wouldn't surrender my guns, but I would surrender my ammunition. At a high velocity.

that would be all the more reason to fight

This

Attached: ameripet.jpg (991x644, 65K)

Burgers wont do shit.

Attached: american pilot evacuation.gif (305x244, 1.94M)

100 million gun owners..10 percent aren't pussies, and organize into state militias with the help of pro gun states. That's 10 million militia men and women. Liberal faggot in the white house says go get them Marines, Army, Navy, Air Force. Secretary of Defense or officers and soldiers throughout chain command lawfully disobey the order because they are sworn by oath to defend the Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic. Case closed...

Attached: 45.70.jpg (640x437, 278K)

Your thread is an obvious and tired demoralization slide. There has been at least one up at all times for the last two months.

>Don't you think it's inevitable that you've already lost goy. Face you wouldn't even put up a fight about it would you Chaim?

Attached: 1521847358097.jpg (750x736, 138K)

>literally blow up in your face.
I don't think you realize how low the PSI peak of a 12 gauge shell is.

This must be some sort of legit medical condition. I refuse to believe someone could just eat that much

>> If they did get rid of the 2nd Amendment

Why not get rid of any/every amendment if the 2nd is so dispensible

You don’t allow them to attempt confiscation in the first place.