gitgud.io/sachiko/g-chan-random-lines
youtu.be/Y2kUcl3AhRg
youtube.com/watch?v=HOSVmNd3wlM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shypaaaaan

*upbeat music plays*

mochiron, desu~wa!

Indeed

Is this season worth suffering through if I'm only here for my precious Sylphie?

>more Sylphie backstory.
Indeed desu wa.

Probably the only otaku to wash herself every day

>MOBAtrash

shbafeeen

>suffering through
What is there you don't like about the show? If it's Umaru, she becomes a much better person in S2. And yeah, there are tons of Sylphin segments.

I'd desu her wa all day.

What would sex with her be like?

How long until AI can mimic waifu's through custom 2-d mongolian webms?

Only if I couldn't an Ebina.

I like Sylphie, but I'd rather Kirie.

soon hopefully, this is not ai though
gitgud.io/sachiko/g-chan-random-lines

Season 2 barely even has Umaru in it.
She essentially is there to be a supporting character in other peoples stories, and the few that focus on her are about her realizing she is kind of a brat

>not Ebina

Yes, not Ebina.

> weird grainy effect
Am I dreaming this webm? Is it a suppressed memory?

I like Tachibana Sylphinford because she is a otaku like me, except she has friends. Oh god I wish I had friends too ;_;

Tachibana Sylphinford also likes videogames and she is kawaii. And there are lesbians in the show and that's good because I like lesbians and I will never have a girlfriend. Why am I such a loser?!

Tachibana Sylphinford is like my dreamgirl she has a :3 face I love that. She is also nice why aren't real girls nice!? I got dumped a lot of times but I love Sylphinford and she wouldn't dump me because she's so nice and cool.

We would play videogames all day and watch Jumpu and other cool animes on TV, and I would have sex with her because sex is so good. I wish I could have sex with a girl.

Same desu

What would a blowjob from those lips be like?

normal, lips are soft

I LOVE HER!!!
youtu.be/Y2kUcl3AhRg

Is Slipenford the embodiment of Weeb?

>german
Definitely not.

youtube.com/watch?v=HOSVmNd3wlM

Mochiron desu wa!