Jojo part 5 anime will be announced at Jump Festa?

R-right?

It's certainly possible - DP has two studios so they could work on VA and Captain Tsubasa at once

Maybe.
Listening to Gold on repeat will increase the chances.

i hope so

The odd thing is that every anime on the Jump Festa Panel has an upcoming anime adaption or is currently airing one expect JoJo. Why would they have a panel at the biggest anime convention/announcement stage and not having anything to annouce.

Possible but probably not. They said they dont know if it'll happen like a week ago.

>it's another live action film!

They could be lying - if Part 5 is not happening then why would they have a panel at one of the biggest anime conventions when every other anime on that list have something in the works. It doesn't make much sense to me

see Just as likely.

Didn't the DIU movie bomb

It did okayish. Not amazingly.

That admittedly could be the announcement but i am reluctant to say it.

itai!

I don't want much information.
I JUST want confirmed information.
I don't need teaser or anything else.
Just confirmed info save me.

No.
Just like every other festival before this one

David is making a Captain Tsubasa anime?

What's weird is they already have had their Part 4 Festival.Why would they have a panel at one of the biggest anime conventions when they have nothing to annouce

Just talking about Part 4.
The panel might be only used scene that guests want to rewatch.

As much as i hate to say it you may be right, but it's sti odd they would have nothing to annouce at Jump Festa

>no spoiler
YOU ARE NOT THE REAL HAIR POSTER

YOU FUCKED UP HAIRPOSTER
NO LONGER BASED

>AKASAKI AKA

is it finally happening?

You are dead to me hairposter

>The most exciting thing in this thread will be a shitposter forgetting to use a spoiler-tag

It might happen.

We will find out soon enough,

I hope so. It'll ensure I like at least one thing in the year it'd come out in.

I think it's still possible for them to confirm Part 5 but i suspect it will come out in Summer at the earliest.