Is white privilege a thing Sup Forums?

Is white privilege a thing Sup Forums?

twitter.com/aishacs/status/977325008195407874

Attached: Capture.png (605x558, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/aishacs/status/977325008195407874
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no its made up to divide minorities and whites to make them feel politically empowered and morally superior.

Does someone have the meme where what the parent "overheard" was clearly way too intelligent to have been said by a child?

That conversation did not take place.

>teaching my kids about liberal politics
>take their candy away and give it all to the fat black kid who never helps at clean up time

Attached: 1516571776313.jpg (788x524, 133K)

Such privilege

Attached: priv.jpg (366x2530, 466K)

>things that never happened
She should have labeled them slightly older to make it more believable.

>Candy is free

Attached: comfy_frog.jpg (253x229, 48K)

>Points to coal miners in West Virginia and Wyoming.
Why does this have to be disproven so many times?

This is a misleading stat because having an immigrant class brought in for white collar jobs will ofcourse drive up the average.

5 year olds are the new 8 year olds in regards to wokeness these days, didn’t you know?

>they don't even have to ask. They get it.
What the fuck? I've been working my ass off to afford my all candy diet and there's some company out there producing and distributing it for FREE?!

Attached: giphy (5).gif (500x269, 485K)

>be white person
>live in a majority white country
>people are somehow shocked that majority groups get preferential treatment
W-whoa. Oh, and also if you're born in this country you're kinda inherently privileged.

A privilege is a law meant to give advantages and benefits to a specific person or group: such as blacks, gays, illegal aliens, refugees, or women.
So, no white privilege isn't a thing.

Im half white. Where the fuck is my half privilege?

What is it with leftists and taking political opinions from children?

Sup Forums I didn't get my free white people candy today, what should I do

Attached: 1376702608216.jpg (298x300, 75K)

>twitter.com/aishacs/status/977325008195407874

Attached: Np_u2zGv_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28K)

there are tons of those, usually they say "my 7 year old at dinner last night"

This isn't fucking real. Even if it was my personal opinion is that the parent shouldn't sugar coat it. Tell the kid what it really is and they probably won't give a shit because they are a fucking kid. It's the parents responsibility to be honest. Don't treat the child like a retard. When they are ready to learn bigger shit you should be there to explain it.

...los goblino....

Your children think you're retarded for believing all they care about is candy. Just because you managed to preserve the infantile state of your mind into your adult years doesn't mean they want to, bunny princess

> Things that never happened for $500, Alex.

>5 year old talking to a 7 year old

Last time I checked, 1st graders see kindergartners as subhumans and lesser beings. This conversation is definitely fake.

Considering whites built the fucking countries we always hear this shit in, no.

Excuses. Plenty of those immigrants are below and above the founding ethnicities. It just shows it's about hard work and dedication, not privilege.

Yeah that didn’t happen. Also it sure is delusional to reduce every choice and decision to work hard or study hard versus fuck off and make awful life choices to “some have and some don’t even if they ask nicely.” Maybe try harder in school and you would have a better life.

It isn't a thing, but it should be. They've mistaken our natural dominance as 'privilege', and are tipping the tables against us in order to make themselves feel equal. They are not equal. Not by a long shot. So the end result can only be disaster if we don't turn this around. And when we do turn it around, we need to codify our superiority into law and protect ourselves from further attacks.

White supremacy isn't a prescriptive belief, it's a description of reality. It's a state of nature.

> kids repeating mindless, baseless propaganda
> mind blown

wait till you hear about space and mathematics, nigger

Attached: favorite wallpaper.jpg (1895x1500, 294K)

They do it for free?

When you think some 5 year olds rambling about candy is some great political epiphany it might be time to rethink your ideology.