Toji no Miko PV 2.
youtu.be/h5LBjlBJqeU
Two cour show from next season.

>humanity is under attack from monster
>let’s do tournaments

I will be happy if about half is SoL antics

>Yuri
No thanks, i can't self-insert.

You should learn to self-insert as a gay girl.

>yuri
picked the fuck up

Thanks for your hot opinion, buddy.

Picked up.

Will this be the Two Car of next season?

No.

I know you are most likely baiting but most of my self-insert characters have been female. It's not about the gender, just if their personality matches up with your ideal

Girls with swords are way better than girls with two cars

Seems retarded, will give it the usual 3-5 episode watch.

>Two cours of Gokumi faces
My body is ready

>the next TANOSHII Ange Vierge
I am hyped for this. This will be 2 cours long, so hell yeah.

>Inori Minase as Yume Tsubakuro, the fourth seat in the Origami family guards. Though she is the youngest among the guards, she is the best at swordsmanship, surpassing even Maki. Despite her prodigious talent, however, she has a childish personality as expected for her age, and when she gets in a certain mood no one can stop her. Because of this, those around her treat her cautiously and she rarely has permission to go into battle. She is not happy about that.
Best girl. I can feel it.

>>humanity is under attack from monster
>>let’s do tournaments

So Ange Vierge?

The animation and design and battle choreography all look nice so far. Hoping the show will focus a lot on sword techniques and different areas of strength of each girl to make it more interesting.

Get with the times. This is yuri battle harem, which tends to be good. We don't have to deal with faggot MC and waifu war is usually non-existent. Expect fun, entertaining memes, and cute girls doing cute things with yuri as toppings.

>can't self-insert as a girl
Pathetic

Kirin without tits?

>Two cour show from next season.
This is the first time Studio Gokumi are making a two cour anime, hopefully they do it well.

I like this one.

No retarded male so no

>Yumi Uchiyama
Automatically the best

>Sayaka is the youngest youngest in the main group and a genius swordsman as well
Lolis are OP. I like it.

>youngest girl*
I meant.

best girl

another battle harem?
nice

>Saori Ōnishi as Hiyori Jūjō, a third-year student in the middle school section of Hiragi Gakukan. She is 14 years old. Her sword is Kogarasumaru. She is serious, cool, and stoic. She has the strongest sense of responsibility among the Toji, and once she decides on something, she doesn't bend. Her sword skills center on speed, and even among the Toji, her skills are among the best.
Black hair, no nonsense, obvious cool type tsundra, and emphasis on speed? Here's my favorite.

I just need to take one look and know that I will like her

So is this Studio Gokumi's response to Touken Ranbu?

My nigga.

>Risae Matsuda as Kaoru Mashiko, a 15-year-old first year at Osafune Girl's Academy. Her sword is Nenekirimaru. She is taciturn and does not freely expend energy to trouble herself. She uses the very masculine first-person pronoun "ore." Even though she is short she is a power fighter who can wield a huge sword. She is accompanied by her guardian beast Nene, an aratama. She acts annoyed by Ellen but actually puts a lot of trust in her.
Cute nekomimi stronk loli is stronk.

>Kaede Hondo as Kanami Etō, a second-year student in the middle school section of Minoseki Academy. She is 13 years old. Her sword is Chidori. She's in the middle school section, but she has the sword skills to be a representative for the school. She is a cheerful and positive girl who has many friends. She is a sword technique enthusiast, to the point that her eyes change color when someone talks about techniques. She especially loves sword matches.
Calling it. MC is an all-rounder wild card who is average to exceptional, but will be able to channel hardworking genius skills and perception whenever her eyes change color.

>girls with swords
Nice.

The next Saya who'll get all the Vs is a genki type? Hmmm.

The manga already started, she’s a gifted swordmen and beats her senpais and some monsters.