BC Freedom is a bunch of scam artists.

Other urls found in this thread:

bilibili.com/video/av17208351/
youtube.com/watch?v=fKEzExeb5HM
youtube.com/watch?v=_G5v_PNsl4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=YE70jrhOrjk
youtube.com/watch?v=sUZWlf_vuKg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This evil little girl masterminded one of the greatest con in anime history, deceiving the characters and the fans at the same time.
Say something nice about her that isn't about her sexy forehead.

New teammate!!

She's the only one that managed to unify the Celto-aryen with the N*rbonides subhumans into one team.

Soldiers of Kuromorimine! Rise up from ye ranks and overthrow Erika's Incompetent leadership. Support Koume's Operation Valkyrie now and be free from the tyrannical reign of Erika!

RIPS WHEN

user who called back in fucking 2013 that S2 (what's Das Finale for all intents and purposes) would feature a Naval Studies team, reporting in after a year AFK just to be able to say, "Called it!"
(Sadly, the inside info I had that it was gonna be an amphibious Type 2 Ka-Mi yurned out to be changed in the 4 years it has been in the making)

Not having the screenshot anymore - two computers ago.

Not caring if newfags believe me or not - the other old timers, should any of them have survived the cancer that was 2016, will remember.

BC is TRAITORS

Eat Habanero while waiting RIP!!

Does anyone have the link of the 4 minutes PV?

They are all scammer.

thats an interesting way to write "Enter Enter MiSSion" right there.

Their full name.

Here.
bilibili.com/video/av17208351/

Too much Momo bullying in the last thread. Can we get some wholesome Momo appreciation?

How the fuck can a Mark IV tank be useful when they're using it to fight WW2 tanks?

>Can we get some wholesome Momo appreciation?
No

Ramming speed.

I don't know the names of the girls but cat has big tits.

Nudging speed at best.

Johannesburg in Oarai.

Click with caution

What's the plot?

what is that shithole?

Lower decks of Ooarai schoolship, den of the delinquents

that's a lotta money lads, do i really do it for her?

The commander heard you are supporting insubordination against the designated next commander? And involving innocent team members like Koume in it?

All of the EP1

Support the best french school.

What's even to bully?
The only thing Momo truly and undeniably sucks at is aiming.
Else she is quite a good co-worker to Anzu and works hard for her school.

kill yourself, the hero of Verdun did nothing wrong.

>Anzu will never jerk you off with that
Why live.

Saori is thicc

In my point of view, those who fled are evil!

How did MEXTguy want to dislodge these girls? Would he have just sunk them with the carrier?

I like how she started off seeming like a super stoic lady but then reveals herself to be the biggest crybaby in the show. It's cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=fKEzExeb5HM

I'm not sure authorities were really aware of their existence. That's a gigantic ship, with lots of decks and this area seems somewhat cut off from civilization

The cutest tactical genius

So it's like the sovereign nation of reactor from the Freudian Nightmare? Good lord.

>Their unpaid living expenses are why Ooarai was in the red

I don't think they're naval studies, I think they're just pirate themed

No thank you

Well, remember the pressure she is under.
Momo knows from the start of the series how bad the situation really is.

Mihooooooooo

youtube.com/watch?v=_G5v_PNsl4Q

>no-one will ever look at you with the same level of desire and need, as Momo did when Anzu returned to the camp.

Damn, that is expensive. But it's probably your only chance to acquire her figurine with that quality, so if you like her, do it. Also Natsumi Takamori need to do her Rosehip voice more often.

>Liberté Egalité Fraternité
No thanks! Travail, Famille, Patrie all the way

How do the schools get enough money to operate? Is it the fact that they are mini-cities or is there another source of income?

Government funding and private investors

kinda surprised me how there's zero shipping in this show, the only reference to relationships is Saori throwaway jokes about Alisa's crush.

the tax the people in the town

>zero shipping

Well, Raburabu took care of that.

I want to play with Maho's tits.

They are occupied.

Is that really love? I thought Nonna just took pity on that little goblin

it's motherly instincts.

Sexual motherly instincts.

will there be a cute french analog to panzer vor?

>Ok, girls
>Sacrebleu!

No.
Platonic motherly love and affection to her friend who needs help from time to time.

god I wish I was Erika

i thought left girl was pepe the frog from the thumbnail shading xD

Wrong one.
youtube.com/watch?v=YE70jrhOrjk

I really want to cum in her forehead

Don't kid yourself, Nonna want to put Katyusha under her "protection" and do all sort of lewd thing to her tiny body

>haven dozens of great marches
>get the onion one

So far, the onion one is my favorite. La Marseillaise is a bit too intense given the subject material.

Given the theme of BC-Freedom (France under occupation and Vichy/resistance divide), you'd think Le Chant des Partisans would have been appropriate.
youtube.com/watch?v=sUZWlf_vuKg

That's their superficial theme, but their official march encourages camaraderie.

Well, to be fair, that song is technically a big rally call

Why is Erika such utter failure at everything she do?

>Why is Erika such utter failure?
ftfy

>Le Chant des Partisans
Non merci, what we want is the Maréchal.

Here ya go!

Judging by her expression she doesn't want to change with anyone at that moment.

Who says SHE put that thing on there?

Looks like a Hetzer married a Rammtiger.

Apologize to the Hetzer's big bro.

MARECHAL
MARECHAL NOUS VIOLA

It was either her or Darjeeling, and I doubt a Gloriana girl is too dumb to make water for tea. Erika on the other hand is baka, so she's the most likely suspect. I bet she would even manage to burn a schnitzel.

Erika knows how to drive tanks and fly helicopters, at the age of 17, shes not a baka.

>expensive
Not really, considering the prices for most figures these days. there are other figures that easily goes for more that 15k or more

DEVANT TOI LE SAUVEURRR DE LA FRRRANCE

Erika also attacks an enemy that's dug-in on a hill head-on and throws a bitchfight when she gets rekt. She's a ultra-baka, Rommel is rotating at super-sonic speeds in his grave.

Erika did good there

The only threat to her tank was the 88, and attacking hulldown enemies is not always a bad idea when they have worse tanks and training.

When was this? Only thing I can recall is in the Ooari vs. KMM fight and Maho was the one who ordered it. Given the lack of artillery that's the only thing they could have done anyway.

>attacking hulldown enemies is not always a bad idea when they have worse tanks and training.
Said no one ever.

>Given the lack of artillery that's the only thing they could have done anyway.
The have Tiger IIs and a Jagdtiger, they could just hang back and snipe instead of charging in like retards

Ooarai's garbage tanks VS a King Tiger, Panthers, Jagdpanthers a Elephant and a fucking Jagdtiger.

The only stupid decision was trying to make this match-up believable. But Ooarai are the main characters school so of course everyone they face has to suffer from plot induced stupidity.

>what is the battle of 73 easting

Snipe *up* a hill? Don't forget Ooari still has an 88 and a height advantage.

I thought we were talking about WW2 tanks?