Reminder that she's done more for a political cause at 18 than any of you nutbags

Reminder that she's done more for a political cause at 18 than any of you nutbags.
Reminder that the 2A will be repealed no matter how much you squeal about it.
Reminder that you're literally on the wrong side of history.

Attached: 1521996779985.jpg (715x715, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7ucL1ErKb9g
dos.elections.myflorida.com/initiatives/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok

Quite the opposite, she has ensured Right wing rule for the forseeable future.

nudes please
gib nudes

Attached: 1428380161163-4.png (794x860, 662K)

[citation needed]

Attached: _92354218_us_elections_2016_exit_polls_age_624-2.jpg (375x230, 13K)

She's done more for 2A than any of us faggots has

Attached: 1522273065895.jpg (698x1024, 211K)

Keep believing polls and losing elections.

It's a fucking sock puppet, there's a neo Marxist feminazi with her hand up its arsehole feeding her lines, and she's ugly as fuck, that's probably the true source of her bitterness and resentment as with all leftards

Attached: Screenshot_20180328-171926.jpg (940x1098, 419K)

What's her name again?

What's the point of wearing torn up pants?
Just wear shorts or something less cumbersome.
Everytime I see this I immediately associate it to hobos.

>Reminder that she's done more for a political cause at 18 than any of you nutbags.

No she hasn't. Literally a traumatized child who has been allowed to shave her head and act like a cunt. Hasn't changed a thing.

>Reminder that the 2A will be repealed no matter how much you squeal about it.

No, it won't. 44 States have something similar in their State Constitutions. Most of those address the individual right to bear arms. Good luck getting the Amendment repealed, considering what that takes politically.

>Reminder that you're literally on the wrong side of history.

I am not on the wrong side of history at all. Apparently you haven't read much history either.

You fucking dumbass.

LA CREATURA

Nothing you said is true. But in continuation of your nonsense they came out and said "We don't want to repeal the 2nd amendment" and "come talk to us" which he did and offered to among other school shooting victims. Yeah they had more than 1. You'd think this parkland faggots were the only victims of crimes. Daily remind OP is a faggot and will never live to see a gun ban. Ever. :)

Who's doing all the squealing? Isn't the left left the master squealers.

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 35K)

most recent court ruling upholds DC v Heller lol

>In District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008), the Supreme Court undertook its first-ever "in-depth examination" of the second amendment's meaning Id. at 635. After a lengthy historical discussion, the Court ultimately concluded that the second amendment "guarantee[s] the individual right to possess and carry weapons in case of confrontation" (id. at 592); that "central to" this right is "the inherent right of self-defense"(id. at 628); that "the home" is "where the need for defense of self, family, and property is most acute" (id. at 628); and that, "above all other interests," the second amendment elevates "the right of law-abiding, responsible citizens to use arms in defense of hearth and home" (id. at 635). Based on this understanding, the Court held that a District of Columbia law banning handgun possession in the home violated the second amendment. Id. at 635

nice try shills, remember sage goes in all fields

this is just some random bald chick

Reminder that you're a fucking retard

Where are her knees?

I'd rather be on the (((wrong))) side of history, you faggot kike.

Attached: kFLdIYH_XVzsO6xO-HfjdB8KziNU5K9WVM9gahMfg3s.jpg (768x768, 118K)

She hasn't done shit... CNN puts a camera on her 24/7 and she blathers slogans and half cooked, junior-high ideas.

If they gave you that sort of platform you could conquer the world.

thanks for the reminder. reminder to sage

Would you like to show me the polls that said Hillary would win?

Busted a cap.

Attached: 1510229565332.jpg (255x98, 6K)

No she hasn't. By 18, I had already worked on Reagan '84 and 5 local campaigns.

Reminder that false flags happen at 9:32.

youtu.be/7ucL1ErKb9g

It goes like this.
"oh my god look at me, I've been through hell, I'm such an emotional wreck!"
It's the haggard vietnam war vet look. It's done on purpose, because she's an actor and a poser. Note that the tears are only on the front, and on the back of the pants they are like brand new.

Please continue. She hasn't done dick. None of them have. Echo chamber sock puppets.

dos.elections.myflorida.com/initiatives/

>done more for a political cause
>than any of you nutbags.

so you're saying getting Trump elected wasn't a big deal?

Attached: 1512508470763.jpg (186x229, 14K)