Why does she sound so old?

Why does she sound so old?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/987166
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcbeO3xFAtj9vKjdqhZBQCeExf8rTTvpJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to chain chain

it's your imagination

Shes a werewolf, they live kinda long, she probably is long lived.

Beyond's soundtrack comes out today. Anyone found any songs put up yet?
She actually sounds pretty young soetimes,
especially when she went all "gomenasai" some episodes ago.

you mean a wherewolf

>Chain
>bdsm with chains

When is the soundtrack gonna be released?

wasn't it yesterday?

I like Yu Kobayashi.

I don't remember S1's soundtrack being so fresh.

It's out on Nyaa.
nyaa.si/view/987166

thanks

why does it take so long for new chapters to come out

Chain's a good girl.

I want her to sit on my face (she probably would make it feel like it was nothing).

Why doesn't Steven tap that?

Too bad Steven is too broken and cynical of life to give her a chance. A warm pure alcoholic girl like herself is too good for him.

Steven needs to chill out, honestly. They're all remorseless killers, what's the big deal?

>Remorseless killers?

I am sorry what? Since when did any of them kill anyone? Giant monsters sure but people? Hell no. What happens is Klaus seals them and that is the mission.

Uh, all those thugs they annihilate from time to time? Yeah, they're monster-shaped instead of people usually, but they're not mindless drones. We're shown they're fully capable of being good and leading normal lives, just like humans.

the fuck is wrong with her face

Oh shit you are right. In last week episode they did kill a bunch of monster soldiers.

Yeah, and I mean Chain kills dudes by straight up grabbing their hearts and squeezing. And she seems like she loves it.

>nyaa.si/view/987166

>Poupees Vaudoux feat. Banda Magda
FUCK YES I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR SO LONG

I want to grab and squeeze her tiddies.

How are you guys liking the soundtrack? How does it compare to S1's? The think the vocal tracks are fucking top tier. Especially BLOCK SCHOLARS , CAN YOU FEEL and that french song.

it's fucking amazing
I'm in love with Poupees Vaudoux

I don't get why a hot piece of ass like Chain is interested in Steven anyway? Isn't he like 33 or something?

32. And it's not uncommon for younger women to have a thing for older men.

Have you SEEN Steven? Come on.

Because he's cool

>I don't get why a hot piece of ass like Chain is interested in Steven anyway
Just look at him user.

Yeah but all the boys there (beside Leo) are attractive muscular guys, why Steven and not Klaus for example?

Because Klaus is pure
But honestly because he feels like a team dad

says the smelly 30 year old neet

Because its not just about physical appearance. Klaus is too innocent. Zapp is a fucking idiot and Zed is a fish. Steven has the kind of personality women like (smart, classy, suave, experienced) and no apparent setbacks.

Of course he is a poor motherfucker who works behind his best friend back and feels empty inside and his only real relationship besides work is with his cleaning lady, but Chain probably cant see that and if anything that would make him more attractive to her.

Holy shit this OST.

I can't fucking believe this Taisei Iwasaki guy has only been attached to this project.

He doesn’t know that he could if he wish.

Right? S1's OST was great, but holy shit the vocal tracks this time around. Why isn't this guy involved with more projects?

Good points. Also Steven having no friends besides his cleaning lady is sad to say the least.

She's like 40.

Who the character or the voice actor? Because last I checked Chain is 21 and Kobayashi is 35.

Chain x Leo?

Is Season 2 only 13 episodes?

How do you know he wasn't? That sounds like a stage name to me.

He's done some Dorama as well but nothing more than that
His range is fucking amazing, why the hell isn't he being hired more

Is he different from Iwasaki Taku?

This. Fucking inching up on MiA for my OST of the year. It might beat it based on the implementation.

Track 2 is so fucking good.

S1 OST or S2?

He is friends with Klaus, even if he hides things from him. Probably also with K.K.

I want to have sloppy, filthy sex with K.K.

>This OST
OST of the year, honestly. Get this guy on more projects.

Steven probably fucks prostitutes so rough Hellsalem is the only place he can hire them

>Taisei Iwasaki
Is he related to Taku?

>Implying that K.K. would ever cheat her husband
Maybe with Klaus if the situation is favorable enough for such a thing, but I don't think that she will ever do it with another man besides her husband

33 and hot. What a man. They would make a cute couple.

Meant 32.

Pretty sure it’s 12. Maybe an OVA if we are lucky.

I feel like KK treats Klaus more like a friend than a potential romantic partner. If you go back to that S1 episode, she's really concerned about him but she doesn't act in a way that implies a sexual interest. And considering her husband's looks, I think she's into femboys more than butch.

Not saying that she would jump at him if given the chance by Klaus, just that he seems the only one to actually have any chance given her attitude to the rest of the team. There is also pretty boy, but somehow that seems more unlikely

seasonal
next one comes out in spring

This shit is pure fire

I don't like the OST. Sue me.

Well aren't you a cool and radical guy

They pretty much adapted everything from the first 10 volumes and volume 1 from B2B except the chapter where Zapp and Zed get subway for Steven, the gardening chapter, Batarat Mom and the handcuffs chapter.

Half of those chapters have the phantom thief appearing in it.

Bones can make S3 with the phantom thief shit and the loli phantom thief.

pls have a s3

>WHITE BEYOND feat.Sari
She's never coming back isn't it

>tooortoise kniiight
>hooolyy niiight
>all is warm, all is bri

Based

isn't she*

I like older sounding girls/women in anime. One gets kinda tired of squeaky chipmunk kawaii voices after a while.

Drinking is a hell of a drug.

Fuck this is good.

disc 1 is on yt for those who don't want to download
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcbeO3xFAtj9vKjdqhZBQCeExf8rTTvpJ

One can dream. I haven’t been paying attention to sales at all.

she doesn't look 12

Thx for helping out us lazy user's, user

Let's compare all the opposing candidates.
>Leo
It's Leo.
>Klaus
Good boy, do not sexual
>Zapp
Bad boy, do not sexual
>Zed
Fish boy. She probably doesn't like sushi.
>Gilbert
Good man but he's too busy helping Klaus.
>Hummer
See Klaus.
>Brody
See Zapp, also he's stuck in Hummer
>Raju
I don't think he even has a dick.

It's more a case of who else is there to want?

How old is Chain? 33 isn't old and Chain looks like she might be in her mid-20s to her early 30s so that isn't much of a gap.

>It's Leo.
Poor Leo