twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She wasn't even the best girl in her show

>Literally who

>Not Frolaytia
>Or Anna

No

>Was she the best slut of 2015?
yes

Wasn't even the best slut in her show either.

Then who was the best slut?

There are Shirayuki, Cerea and the white demon girl of Rokka no Yuusha

Boobs too big. ASSterisk grills were butter. Even the CGI

Stop this.
Everyone fucking knows Sup Forums's hatred for Stella is eternal.
Ash could win a League and Sup Forums will still hate Stella. So stop posting her, we all know people will just get mad and say how she's a shitty tsundere for not being violent for the entire season and how Ikki should sleep with his biological sister. It's hardcoded into their brains

Too fucking easy.
Acts tsun tsun for one fucking episode, hopelessly in love for the rest of the season. Best girls need some sort of conquest to be good, the ones that literally jumps on your path can't be best girl.

>Cerea
Literally every non Cerea fan hates her for being a centaur and every good Cerea fan has given up on her being more than a fat joke after that dreadfully abysmal date chapter.

>Best girls need some sort of conquest to be good
No, no they fucking don't.
There are THOUSANDS of romance series that spend hundreds of chapters with tsunderes being tsunderes. All done because Japan can't write couples doing couple things and making it that kissing is a 'Happily Ever After'.
It's not, it's bullshit and it's lazy writing done to artificially extend series.

What the fuck? It's already been two years?

I got low standards. A shitty horny demanding bitch is still a horny demanding bitch.

俺の娘.

Shit that was 2014.

Post more Stella please

They were shit as well.

* Maria The Virgin Witch / Junketsu no Maria.
* The Testament of Sister New Devil / Shinmai Maou no Testament.
* Unlimited Fafnir / Juo Mujin no Fafnir.
* Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? / Danjon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Daro ka? / DanMachi.
* Plastic Memories.
* Bikini Warriors.
* Sky Wizards Academy / Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan.
* Heavy Object.
* One-Punch Man.
* ValkyrieDrive -Mermaid-.

^ most of them had better girls and better sluts than:
* The Asterisk War.
* Chivalry of a Failed Knight / Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan.

(among the shows I remember from 2015)

Stella is for pumping and dumping. Literally anal-tier.

Conquest doesn't necessarily equate to taming a violent tsundere you retard.

No

Not him but taming a violent tsundere isn’t any form of accomplishment and only a shitty protagonist would even bother with such a thing.

I think not even shit would want to be in there.

I don't mind to have my dick covered by Stella's poo

Nope.

>2015
What the fucking fuck it's been almost 3 years since 2015 winter? I could've sworn this just aired earlier this year.

Dumb aho poster

Imouto
Nothing tops being so thirsty that you publicly kiss your brother soon after meeting him.

The only right answer.

we need more animated characters like Stella

best anime love story even though the show was animated a bit roughly

>2015
WHAT THE FUCK, WHERE HAS TIME GONE?

2015 was a terrible year, wasn't it? All the girls in that list sucked.

S2 never
Sex scene with Stella never

Looking at today's world 2015 is so far away now.

2015 had some pretty good girls

Not even close

No.

wrong

Worst girl in her show, season, year and forever. A shit amongst shits

>Stellashitters ruined Rakudai thread even in 2017
You fags are so fucking obsessed

Close, but exists.

You do realize you are the only ones coming off as obsessed?
Believe it or not people liking things you don't like doesn't mean ruining threads.
I, for one, am glad that this anime focused on an actual relationship rather than blueballing you for 12 whole episodes.
I guess the average anime fan hates that shit though, given how they seem to swallow haremshit shows like candies.

Too bad the best girl in Ninja Slayer was a rape victim

not even the best girl in her show

user speaks the truth

Not even top 10 of her year. Or even best in her shiw. Imouto > Nene > Lightning chick > * >>> Stella

>Ash could win a League and Sup Forums will still hate Stella
I refuse to believe that because even our kids will post on Sup Forums about how Ash never wins Leagues.

I wish the whole show was as good as her episode.

It's amazing that despite being ugly, Kumiko managed to become the best girl that year

Not even the best in her own show.
And even Asterisk pink Houki was better

You take that back right this instant.

Okay not ugly but design-wise she is just so plain

Fluffy hair automatically excludes her from the "plain" category.

>rakudai was two years again
Holy shit

Morishima Akiko does good things.

This

More like the worst girl of 2015.

It was a good year for tsundere. Don't worry OP, Stella is cool in my book.

For me, yes.
Ikki also was the best male protagonist in like, ever.
Rakudai was so fucking underrated, I loved it a lot. I just want continuation ;__;

>Tsundere character who isn't totally tsun/physically abusive the whole series
>Acts like an actual girlfriend to the MC, is affectionate and open with her feelings when it counts
>MC is only a beta when it comes to wanting Daddy to love him, doesn't let other girls push him around
>Romance between them feels natural and not the result of shitty writing
No wonder Sup Forums hates her

Nice bait

>>Literally who

Far better than a whole series of teasing with a shitty tsundere

aho aho poster

Picked the fuck up, thanks

Good one, user.

such a shitty thread doesn't deserve good comments like yours.

My pleasure. It's actually pretty heartwarming

the fluffiest and cutest

Her hair looks like it would taste good

Funniest post in the whole thread.

>he doesn't remember

I literally never watched a show as bad as Seiken

Erina is good

It wasn't even the worst battle harem of that winter. Animation was bad (only worse was that one with archer demon hunting girl) but it was so ridiculours and I REMEMBER made it watchable.

>S2 never
Thanks, based nipp-

>Sex scene with Stella never
Oh no!

This. Best commie

Yes, anyone who says otherwise is a homosexual and homos deserve nothing but a slow death.

Not for me since Shirayuki hime also aired in 2015.

As for Stella, she is not that memorable on her own but her relationship with Ikki left a very strong (and favorable) impression on me. First because it was such a huge middle finger to all those harem shows with undecisive MCs, And second because the romance itself (from how it started to how it developed) felt very natural to me. Natural because there were very plausible reasons for Ikki and Stella to fall in love with each other, and natural because any misunderstandings between the two were solved by...wait for it...frigging talking things out. This scene here has more character than most harem shows put together: youtube.com/watch?v=-PHffbbmNWU

I can't shake off the impression though that most of the merit for making Ikki's and Stella's relationship work can be attributed to Ikki. He simply knew how to handle someone proud but insecure like Stella from the get go. I think a character like Ikki could make a relationship with any Tsundere girl work.

Stella really was best girl, but the series itself is very bad.

>And second because the romance itself (from how it started to how it developed) felt very natural to me.
It theoretically started from living together due to a self-insert kind of reason plus the whole "if I win you have to do what I want" cliche.

It was not the normal progression, but it isn't a "middle-finger" to it either.

>It theoretically started from living together due to a self-insert kind of reason plus the whole "if I win you have to do what I want" cliche.

Those events indeed happened, but they didn't start the romance. The potential for romance started when Ikki acknowledged that Stella must have worked very hard to become as good a fighter as she was. That acknowledgement was huge for Stella, who was fed up with people always assuming that success came easy to her just because she was talented. In reality, she had to work very hard every day to polish that talent and turn it into something useful. When Ikki quickly acknowledged that Stella was in fact a hard worker, Stella rejoiced because she had finally found someone that understood her instead of misunderstanding her. Later on, when Stella learnt Ikki's backstory and realized that he was another talented individual that had been constantly misunderstood, she sympathized because she could relate. And that's how it all started: from the joy of finding someone who finally understands you, and the feeling of sympathy that comes from realizing that both of you had shared the same struggles. Hence why I said that the Ikki and Stella had very compelling reasons for falling for each other.

Kyoani saber and Shirou are looking good

Stella is a mistake.