ITT Mary Sues

DELET-

this whore right here

Can he just go back to drawing Rin pleasing old men for money instead of this titty monster mommy stuff?

friendly reminder that they WON against cock

What is even the definition of Mary Sues?

being the best at everything you do or try to do without *deserving* it

This cheap whore

Chatacter that wins no matter what, endure little or no suffering and everybody likes him/her, extra point for chosen one.

I agree. Araragi is a slut.

Only the older sister survived, the other got fell for the guys and got pregnant most likely.

A Mary Sue is a author insertion, a character that represents the author and fulfills some crazy fantasy bullshit they wish they could do. Generally they are so beyond overpowered and perfect that they stand out and are considered the hight of stupid writing.

> See Rey in The Force Awakens.

She is able to out pilot Han, out mechanic Han, use the Force faster than Luke, without any fucking training, can speak Wookie. She is Han/Luke with boobs, she is a writer with no skill making her fan fiction a reality.

reported for TLJ spoilers

It needs context if you post Medaka though user. This series was explicitly made to have a Mary Sue as the main and take the piss out of the idea.

Are you demented?

If Araragi dared to try to penetrate Hanekawa, she would have accepted him or beat his dick into submission?

explain

You're right. Still she seems to annoy people. I like Medaka though.

No, Hanekawa is pure.
She would never allow sex without love and marriage first and foremost.

I know, I enjoy the show too, but it's a fact.

So basically all shounenshit MCs?

gay season when?

>shounenshit MCs
>competent in any way
Good joke.

Lies

Pure? No. She was hot and bothered when he took his shirt off and so a little pushing would get her to accept.

What is happening here?

Chewbacca tries to eat a Porg but as he's about to bite in all the other Porgs make sad googly eyes at him and guilt him into not eating it.
Leia gets sucked into space and the entire scene is dead quiet as she extends her hand like Superman and pulls herself back to the ship with the Force.

Don't they all get fucked by faceless men as the MC watches helplessly or something like that?

The entirety of Medaka Box is a shonen parody that was for some reason run in Shonen Jump despite CONSTANTLY taking the piss.

Medaka was designed to be as insufferable and unlikeable as possible, as a joke.

Monogatari. Monogatari is happening here.
Fuck I love this series.

100% this.
The show's great and I like Chise, but she is a prime example of a Mary Sue.

no way, that sounds to shit to be real.

nope, they closed off their bodies

Please elaborate.

the chewbcca thing is stupid but cute, the leia scene sound interesting, if i remeber corectly she felt when han died, she always has a little bit of conection to the force, she just never get any training

God they're not gonna ease up on this porg shit are they

Me too, it's a decent manga and it's a bit of fun if nothing else.

Dude, there's way worse shit. It's honestly hard to believe anyone thought any of this was okay.
They kill off Akbar offscreen.
Luke tried to murder a 12 year old Kylo in his sleep.
They kill off Snoke without giving him any backstory.
Luke has this weird relationship with a gross alien sea sloth and literally drinks milk from it's breasts.
Yoda appears as a force ghost and destroys an ancient force tree and tells Luke he doesn't need to teach Rey because she already knows all she needs, literally cementing marry sue.
Luke dies by projecting himself as a hologram to fight in a fight that only buys time. He dusts off his hologram shoulders in one scene of the fight even.
During Luke's death it keeps cutting back to Finn fighting Phasma as if that's as important.

the edgy-ha clan were fucking gods. they literally made entire dimensions their bitch with their eyes.

You missing Kizu 3.

He's bullshitting.
In one version they got pregnant and know very clearly they belong to the chad(s).
In the other they trick themselves to believe the babies are from the kid and not the chad.
So it's just the same thing.

It's called deconstruction user, and no, MB was enjoyable.

Why is it so damn hard to find good NTR doujins or games with impregnation?

But he is, he released a new book for Rin in C92 and is planning on doing more for C93

>Kyouka is pregnant and fucking her bull daily in her own home
>The daughters are "dating" their bullies
Yeah, "won".

It's amazing how many people got into NTR thanks to Tachibana.

I don’t get the appeal of NTR unless it’s some sort of passive revenge against beta protagonists.

>they "tamed" those bullies that now are sticking around and taking responsibility
won

I like the masochistic aspect.

>This series has a general on /h/ now
And so MTSP joins Shindol and Asanagi to form the holy meme triangle of overrated NTR shit.

Semper salty, user.

Wish MTSP would only do vanilla. Draws the best girls and then just ruins it.
Having said that, I remember Tachibana and Sakiko pretty clearly after many years so he's done a good job at making me mad.

The Koe no Katachi one was a nice compromise.

This is basically anime at this point so I should be able to post it

>#bullettime
>#matrix
Might've looked less retarded if they did it in real time.

REPORTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

Is she going to actually start burning out soon? Or was that just bad foreshadowing?

Fitting because there is KyloRen netorare in the movie

what's the endgame of a Mary Sue?

Win the affection of whoever is his/her love interest, which always happens.