What are you doing to stop Muslim immigration into Europe??

what are you doing to stop Muslim immigration into Europe??

Attached: the last crusader.webm (720x720, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ufa9RFZaw58
youtube.com/watch?v=FpCecLan8OU
archive.org/stream/pdfy-Q7Kv7FhWha9UCuZY/Put 'Em Down, Take 'Em Out! [Knife Fighting Techniques From Folsom Prison]#page/n5/mode/2up
youtu.be/jcCawhWkwUg?t=2m57s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He is Russian isn't he

how do you learn to punch like that? so much force behind it, they fly back

>drink vodka since early teens
>get into fights for stupid reasons
>you gradually learn how to not get beaten up
>you become good at it

do you have the full clip?

hipz, breh

youtube.com/watch?v=Ufa9RFZaw58

it was 3 pakastanis vs a russian

trying to get the balkans to work together
Herding cats on catnip is far easier

You learn to punch through things. Not into them.

this, don't slap your opponent with your fists, drive your fucking back into it.

White niggers aka slavs tho

>full clip
youtube.com/watch?v=FpCecLan8OU

atta boy

I wonder what they said to him?

"Polish vodka is better"

yep lol
goes from 0 to 11 in under a second
wonder what they were arguing about

fucking sick footage

Attached: 1519944336523.png (1200x2048, 265K)

absolute madman

Attached: 1520631187020.jpg (209x242, 7K)

Holy shit, tgis is beautiful.

>how do you learn to punch like that?
you don't chest beat like a nigger, threatening, talking tough and giving him time to prepare. you need to surprise your opponent by sucker punching him straight to the chin or nose instead of punching him in the cheek like in the movies. also by not starting a fight you're ready to see through, regardless of consequences.

kek that guy with the purse
>will you move son, we're going to take the elevator
he doesn't give a single fuck about what's going on, he just wants to get into the elevator

>that guy keeps trying to board the elevator despite the melee

pakistanis are cowards and weak as fuck, they need like 10 on one guy. mostly they just shittalk you about they know this and that paki and tell you their cousin's names.
pakis are the ultimate manlet cucks

>i need to get to 3rd floor

the clip is old af

Fucking determined.

He is like they combined 4 niggers from when they jump one person into one super slav.

3 caucasians, not pakistanis

Nothing, because it's not my problem.

Nah niggers have 0 form or technique, you can tell that kid spent a lot of time in a boxing gym. I wouldn't expect some retarded incel on Sup Forums to be able to spot that so its okay.

$100 they got too close to him and invaded his personal space
people from those parts of the world have no concept of it, bunch of male hand holding, pedo faggots

inspiring stuff
aim and determination
focus
wew
also kek at the girl keeping that door open at all costs, probably foaming

Dudes, that first fucking punch.

Honestly my niggers, I don't know how to fight. Never really had to, and owning a gun doesn't help that feeling. How do you learn? Do you just go to a boxing gym and tell them you're a bitch who doesn't know anything?

Attached: Store shooting.webm (1920x1080, 2M)

Voted Salvini

I like how the girl holds the door, saving the based dude's butt so he can run away.

Punching is all about your legs. You plant your foot and carry your entire body through your fist.

How does getting shot work? Are you literally unable to move afterwards?

>you win
>perfect

Attached: e. honda.gif (400x225, 992K)

head shot or most of the chest = stop of blood to the brain = death
also thighs

>Do you just go to a boxing gym and tell them you're a bitch who doesn't know anything?
yes. those guys typically have hearts of gold.

Grappling, headlocks, choke holds and kicks the balls. Gouge eyes and punch the throat.
Boxing is for retards who don't actually know how to fight.

Depends where and what bullet. I took a FMJ in the stomach and I didnt even n ow I was shot until I felt warm wetness on my back. But if you take a hollow point to the chest, you’re going down, permanently,

Boxing is a sport with rules, fighting is dirty business. Fists aren’t that tough, but the heel of your hand is like a fucking hammer, plant one on someone’s temple and watch them drop. Elbows to the throat are effective if you’re grappling.

Kek

>Russians
>ever below 6-7

boxing for sure, I did it for 10 years and fighting people with no experience is just not fair after even just 1-2 years. Don't let anyone meme you desu. They will tell you about their amazing spin kicks and juUstT useEE uR HiPs AndD LEEgS Br0. It's horse. Fighting is about distance and timing. If you can sucker punch with some force, gj. Your still wouldn't hold up against anyone that can hold their own.

You have never met a trained boxer silly leaf
Ive seen a semi pro boxer put a collegiate wrestler who was a notorious street fighter in high school and also 30 lean pounds heavier in a fetal position with a few well placed and solid strikes

Nothing. Screw those guys

>meet this cute redhead
>get her number
>a week later we at her apartment
>she likes to be dominated
>prob daddy issues but idk since we just met
>manhandling her around
>we about to fuck in underwear making out on the couch
>door opens
>its her Ex
>he is a manlet
>imediatly realize he is a fucking retard
>go full psycho
>pants on the floor so just pull my belt out and roll it around my right fist if brass knukles.
>dude is retarded so focuses on hand with the belt
>jab him with the left a few times
>he finally drops on his ass
>take away his keys and throw them inside the apartment somewhere
>half naked, pull him outside and close the door in front of him
>amped up so fuck her rough
>go home
>she calles me the next day
>dot answer her since im not in the mood for any drama.
this kinda reminds me of that

Attached: 147625860331811.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

Look at his leg twist and hip twist, adds force to the punch. Also helps to act while his enemies are reacting thus having delayed reactions.

replacing anti-personnel mines (thanks to ottawa treaty) with ones you detonate yourself and forcing them back to their plane once they show up here. Also give them bad finnish food which just makes you vomit, pic related. Disgusting mämmi.

Attached: mammi.jpg (580x326, 42K)

Also being in finland is apparently worse than being in iraq

Attached: 1522206962376.jpg (517x418, 29K)

kek

Shalom, my sandnigger friend!

Savage.

"Kurwa twoja mać"

how do I learn to fight like that?

Jiu-Jitsu did me a lot of good growing up. It focuses on defensive takedowns and putting your foe into submission. It's great for subduing belligerent drunks at parties without causing any serious harm. Visit your local dojo.

Attached: Grounded_BrazilianJiuJitsu_Yoga_LittleWarriors.jpg (776x442, 214K)

Intent. That’s what most of it is.

Quite accurate, except we're not hostile towards people who behave politely.

Attached: 280px-Mora_knife.jpg (280x210, 26K)

Yeah get in a fight with 3 people and get one of them in a headlock. Are you retarded?

Technique. The sort you learn in a boxing gym.

unironically suggesting you poison their food and the places they live.

Attached: insectcancerrepellent.jpg (186x271, 21K)

>The government wanted to put migrant shits in my town. I organized one of the biggest protests in Bulgaria by myself and stopped it. I gave my own money (thousands of euro which is half a year sallaries for me), made, printed and put up posters across my town, I covered 500 miles in 4 days, paid for the fuel myself, talked to people everywhere, took leave from work for a week, hired an audio crew for the event..... we had 1/3 of the town show up. The government representative and the mayor got scared as fuck, thousands of people with flags singing patriotic songs. The migrant camp was cancelled and never brought up again going on 3 years. I did that, alone.

Attached: 1522252188543.jpg (187x269, 8K)

>surprise
>first two receive 1 to the jaw each and drop
>third is more prepared and tries to defend
>flutter to neck and chest until he yields and hit him to back of the head

People dont appreciate the full punch in an undefended chest
It will blow the wind out of you
Stun 0.7 seconds to speak in RPG terms

this is the most jewish post I've read lately.
let this be a lesson to you anons, there are no refs in the streets and it's not a sport
always be prepared for when you encounter someone like this poster

Why would you put someone to a headlock, smash the beer bottle to first one's face, take out your knife and cut second one's throat then look when the last one runs.

First of all retard I wasn't fucking talking to you. Secondly, what are you 12? Trying to put words into my mouth? Third, only you are suggesting that. Dumbass Ukuk shitposter. Go suck a Muslim dick.
Try a knife to the gut, or an asp to the skull. Get your head right.
Binned your brain already, so it wouldn't make much difference in your life.

confirmed. like any good upper body motion, it starts from the ground up

Would be better if it wasn't sped up by 5 gorillion

you're too good for Sup Forums

can I visit finland and have some vodka in the bars and some hiking ?
i have dark brown hair and a full (groomed short) beard
i dont want to stay, cold does not agree with me, just see your nature and have some local alcohol

>lol the chick puts her foot down to continue watching the fight

IT ISNT

I want to believe.

Seems about right, try some jaloviina or koskenkorva. Go in summer time it is warm like +20 celsius.

Fucking warrior.

Don't worry. I prefer weapons. I've prevented my own assault several times by merely producing my knife. No one is that that stupid to rush and desperate to rush to their deaths.

Even though I know you are lying it still brings me great joy.

Attached: 7e3.jpg (600x750, 31K)

Lol, triggered much? Your English leaves much to be desired peasant.

it is not

wont all those rayciss nazis assault me?
i am not white by their standards

Attached: iambecomedeath.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

There's really no technique to what he's doing, the most clever thing he does here is get into a position where they can't surround him, he can keep all of them in his line of sight and he can use them to block the ones behind him so that he can take on one at a time.
If you want to take anything away from this it's that positioning and an awareness of your environment and how you can use it are really fucking important.

Attached: 1443143952700.webm (480x360, 2.9M)

>all these people saying "technique" that have never been in a fight in their lives.

The truth is he was filled with the holy spirit. Even if you are untrained in the ways of combat, power is granted to those who are righteous. You will know and feel the power for yourself when it is time to use it.

If you do not bother them, they don't bother you.

>is a literal peasant with no freedom of speech and no freedom to have weapons
>calls others peasants
You people are so delusional, no wonder your tiny little prison island is completely cucked up.

where was this webm?

Holy fuck, it's a glimpse into what the awaken European spirit is like.

The articles say the Syrian and Afghan refugees are staying though.

Not lying mate. All true.

wow dude so cool

>it's not the version with sound
>it's not the version where it starts off with a nasheed in the background, until the russian starts shitting on them and it instantly changes to slav techno

Attached: 1515519647774.webm (468x352, 2.19M)

good quick read: Put em down take em out
archive.org/stream/pdfy-Q7Kv7FhWha9UCuZY/Put 'Em Down, Take 'Em Out! [Knife Fighting Techniques From Folsom Prison]#page/n5/mode/2up

Don't worry, they'll evacuate to Sweden since we're so "hostile".

Attached: 13181662676.jpg (700x535, 39K)

Twist the body with the punch, it's all about distance.

Santa Claus ain't fucking around

this
>youtu.be/jcCawhWkwUg?t=2m57s

there's no sound on Sup Forums