1970's/1980's New York City = Weimar Republic 2.0

youtube.com/watch?v=JN4ATDfCYmo

This is what New York looked like in the 1980's and I can assure you that in the 1970's it looked MUCH worse. Imagine a Nihilistic hellzone of Jewish subversion, that is New York in the 1970's/1980's.

To clarify, I don't think modern gentrified New York is any better. In fact, they are both two sides of the same JEWISH coin. FUCK ((them)).

Attached: NYC.jpg (2560x1920, 382K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CtKsaB5xgxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bro you need to get out more and socialize, fucking weirdo.

Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is a man who stood up.

Attached: rudy_giuliani_3.jpg (540x333, 38K)

Yeah, stood up and turned a Jewish hellhole into another kind of Jewish hellhole.

(((Gentrification)))

do you want to give it back to the animals ?

Based Italian bet he had a big cock

And end up like you? Lol. No thanks. You know. Sometimes rejection is a gift from god. OP should be glad he doesnt have any “friends” to drag him down to hell with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=CtKsaB5xgxI

Attached: 194761118220.jpg (1000x684, 198K)

I want to burn it to the ground.

I live in Jew York and I would highly recommend privatizing the MTA, to improve efficiency, save the city money and avoid these type of problems in the first place

Attached: 1516417430295.jpg (700x738, 276K)

many major US and european cities became weimar tier after the 1960s.

Nigga what?

cool story joker

NYC sucks.

Old school NYC had great aesthetics, should go back to this.

it looks like soviet russia except public gays. I didn't know america looked like this shitty

NYC in the 1970's looked cool in that movie Love at First Bite.

Attached: IMG_3188.gif (394x190, 1.85M)

it literally looks nothing like where im from fuck off

A legend

La goblina

New York is undeniably a 'Great' city... the architecture etc. is amazing, but Manhattan is almost too weathy now.

It feels like a park or museum or something. It's like a nature preserve for wealthy super liberals/jews.

As a kid I though living there would be the best, but I wouldn't want to now. It's removed from reality.

That might be half the problems now... as the ruling class are all huddled there -- or a few other wealthy places.

LEGENDARY GIULIANI