Donating food to the homeless in London?

Donating food to the homeless in London?

Fucking racists!!!

Attached: DZavYeXVoAEXVFh.jpg (570x574, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wtPZhDH4QU8
twitter.com/MikeStuchbery_/status/978757732982456320
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is Mazda donating food in London

bump for food for homeless !

Attached: 1469339.main_image.jpg (532x848, 60K)

>pork
lol

Aren't theese guys supposed to stand up for the people who are at the lowest level of the social hierarchy?
Really makes you think.

Like the Muslims don't get enough free shit from the British, including their hymens

Attached: 1519426123923.gif (250x250, 993K)

Better they're advertised on jackets than up on the sidewalk

I don't see any parentheses. What does the scouter say?

(((STUCHBERY)))

Every goddam time. Filthy disgusting hypocrite rats.

I'm sure the race that gets more gibs than everyone else combined has a rampant homeless problem.

It's something the French came up with. Pork soup and red wine. The lefties were REEEING when that happened.

OF COOUURRRSSSSSEEEE

lol

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-28-20-23-33-1.png (1080x1258, 294K)

Muslim can eat pork if they're starving, you know?

It actually is hard to make something "anyone" can eat

It’s not kosher or halal. Fucking racists reeeeee!!!!

Scandis in general and swedes in particular have a bbc cuckhold fetish ingrained in their dna, it is genetic. Minnesota, the state in the USA with the highest percentage of swedes, has a similar dynamic playing out.

You guys are defective because you are too nice/gullible/easily fooled, something is wrong with you. Seriously, the jews found the button on you to make you destroy yourselves and pressed it.

Attached: nina-oyama-1023197.jpg (1080x1080, 173K)

Not everyone eats dicks, Mike

This was actually really smart on the part of the identitarians. This gives them good publicity and the left bad publicity all at once.

Anyone can eat pork it's just retarded sand people choose not to. They've fed more people than Mikes fat ass ever will.

Just saying if he wants to be a faggot about it, there isn't a kind of food that is going to be good for every single person.

>the funding

fucking stickers?

it's funny how the leftist on twitter are always fat as fuck

lol nice touch. why is generation identity so much more likable that the alt-r*ght?

I assume you've read the qu'ran (idk how tf to spell it) so I'd appreciate it if you let me know if and where it says this in the book. Asking for a friend

Constable Sandnigger's watching you! Careful what you say

Attached: UK sandnigger.png (157x310, 107K)

Leftism in action:

"I'm entitled to what you're giving for free, and it not being according to my wishes is a crime."

Because here's the thing: People who refuse to eat pork... can refuse to eat pork. But God forbid that this individual, personal choice isn't enforced nation-wide! Can't expect any self-control or responsibility from God's Chosen People!

And what about the vegan homeless? Or the homeless with allergies? These guys should really only be allowed to give out buckets of golden ride... but I guess that would exclude the anti-GMO homeless.

Yeah, not suspect at all that "something anyone can eat" really means "something adhering to backwards religious beliefs". In fact, I'm pretty damn sure Islam exempts one from the rules when they don't actually have a choice. Because of course it does.

>why is generation identity so much more likable that the alt-r*ght?
>*

Canadians just can't help but come off as prissy fags.

Explains why they're so goddamn expensive, they are good quality though
Sellner is a good man, 100% guarantee he chose pork and wine on purpose

> warm soy meals

>pork meals

Attached: 1508790537494.png (371x532, 281K)

love the pork. pure genius. they did it it Italy and people lost their shit

You're right, man.

>Not hard to make something anyone can eat.

Then do it faggot

don’t post pics like that. they’re staged very cruelly with fishing line.

they have a good leader and since they are from Europe they have a better since of community

>Keeping a rule that was made out of then practical convenience but is no longer so
>Not taking it as a minor thing and instead making a huge deal out of it.
Heck, the jews don't even make that big of a deal when they get tricked into eating pork. Mudslimes, though?

In al-Maa’idah 5:3
>“And why should you not eat of that (meat) on which Allaah’s Name has been pronounced (at the time of slaughtering the animal), while He has explained to you in detail what is forbidden to you, except under compulsion of necessity?”

> OI M8 WHERES YOUR FOOD DISTRIBUTION LOICENSE AT???

Attached: cuckpolice.jpg (640x381, 55K)

Attached: extra sensible.webm (485x369, 2.98M)

They're not the only one. Casapound in Italy and Golden Dawn in Greec do it very often.

Attached: we_do_it_better.jpg (540x736, 117K)

There's an entire section dedicated to breaking traditions if it's a matter of life and death, where you're allowed to partake in the consumption of pork and alcohol in order to fit in with your enemies or if you're dying

Bowden in his autistic speech about Punch and Judy talks about how sausages are a core part of it and how the guy putting on the show would have to handle them which served as a kind of cultural signalling even back then. Are there any other good examples of that?

You fundamentally misunderstand leftists. They don't have a philosophy. They don't have morals. They don't have principles.

You are pointing out logical fallacies in their arguments but you're misunderstanding the entire point of their fallacious arguments.

Leftists literally don't care about being consistent, about being logical, about being fair, about treating people with decency, about having integrity.

You are not arguing with human beings with compassion and a moral system. All they see is a group of people with a world view opposed to their own, so they are slandering and ridiculing these people.

It doesn't matter if the group distributing food is helping the homeless. The group distributing food has a philosophy that is in opposition to leftism, therefore every leftist will ridicule what they are doing.

It is honestly that straightforward. There is no depth to these people and their views. There is no strategy except to ridicule and deride their opponents at every turn and at all costs no matter how foolish it makes them look to an objective observer.

>>>(((Mike Stuchbery)))
He's the ex-teacher who banned the word banter in his classroom in the UK, he's the absolute prototypical bugman soyboy numale
>look up where he comes from
>Melbourne
>of course
I used to love you so much Melbourne, why do you keep breaking my heart like this?

Attached: _79313622_dsc_0009.jpg (624x351, 32K)

Very interesting, thanks my man.

if you're homeless and hungry you'll eat whatever the fuck i give you.

Yes. This is good. Very good.

If that can get some mainstream views and support it could enrage the liberals to the point that they actually start sabatoging food for homeless, and attacking volunteers. But first people need to see the good white racial identitarians can do.

This could help show their true colors.

Attached: 1511898021617.jpg (422x768, 90K)

>meat
>piss off vegetarians
>veggie
>piss off meatatarians
???

why aren't you donating food to the homeless mike?

>Muslims being homeless

Fuckers get free housing while Brits starve on the street

I need to stop reading Sup Forums before bed..no wonder I'm exhausted all the time

Attached: 1518418158401.jpg (700x511, 60K)

>since

Attached: 1517298764111.jpg (473x295, 244K)

No, I understand them. They have reversed the logic of what it means to be a good person. They reason they are good people, so what they say is morally superior. Rather than reasoning that a good person is someone who is capable of judging their own relative morality. All forms of Marxist thought are easy ways out of the morality game. They're essentially a form of heuristic, in the same way religion can often be. Except religion typically encourages more self-reflection, even if only in the scripture when the power structure has become corrupted. Marxism states its self-aggrandizing attitude right from the outset: History is predetermined for it to win, and anyone who reads it and does not become a follower is either stupid, or evil.

So indeed, they don't think. That's the nature of the ideology. But that just makes it so pathetically easy to point out their fallacies. I mean, you'd say any charity is good charity, right? Or that a label saying "pork" seems to hint at non-pork meals being available? Not to mention that Marxism is, on paper, anti-religious...

Bravo! Build, boys.

Love it.

user... stfu

so when do bongs start bludgeoning these types to death?

ive been watching this shit on netlfix
so far its 3 seasons of brits evicting niggers and muslims from not paying rent.
event he baliffs say the system is fucked

Attached: cantpaywelltakeitaway.jpg (279x181, 12K)

If they don't want free food, they can go get something else at another place.

>necessity
So it's cool when you're too poor and it's all that's being offered?

Are they only serving 'pork meals' and nothing else? If so then thats kinda shitty

why don't you stop posting, go out and add what's missing?

fucking kek

also fpbp

>(((stuchbery)))
I knew I recognized that name and faggot face.
youtube.com/watch?v=wtPZhDH4QU8

Attached: 1504217781976.gif (176x276, 528K)

I'm not in London, or Britain for that matter

>Beggars cant be choosers
They are giving warm meals to homeless people and people still complain. Kill yourself asap.

Attached: KillYourself.gif (320x240, 2.34M)

how shitty

did you actually read what the swede wrote though?

Attached: leafdetector.webm (640x360, 1.51M)

>contemptible

Attached: yGWzFwL_1.jpg (254x323, 16K)

It's just a dick move if they are only handing out 'warm pork meals' lmao

Why are your hard working and highly skilled migrants homeless? Perhaps they should go back.

Yeah, they should also hand out cold port meals.

Consider it revenge

Attached: 68xfu0s1f0101.png (997x564, 155K)

Please, don't have children.

Attached: Brainlet.png (645x729, 61K)

when will you people realize people are paid to troll like this and stop making threads about it

What, these guys are actually helping the men international capitalist neoliberalism has cucked instead of just tweeting "MUH REFUGEES" from a macbook

While I agree with you in a general sense, it is quite obvious that the goal here, as per OPs example, is to exclude someone in particular.

>charity
>real meat
>warm
>actually tasty
>did I mention charity
>shitty
u wot m8

>Here's your free meal Mr. Hobo
>This is pork, my religion forbids me from eating it
>Either eat it or starve then

Is this the best political move to remove kebabs?

>This is pork, my religion forbids me from eating it
>Either eat it or starve then
Muslims can eat pork if they are starving anyway m8

>there are no homeless people outside of Britain

I'd like to believe this, but somehow I don't.

HALAL IS FOREVER
>HALAL IS FOREVER
HALAL IS FOREVER
>HALAL IS FOREVER
HALAL IS FOREVER
>HALAL IS FOREVER
HALAL IS FOREVER
>HALAL IS FOREVER

y-yummy

>comments under this tweet

Attached: Disgusted Gab.jpg (823x744, 109K)

Guess it's option two then. Start up the meat grinders and send the kebabs to the soylent green factories.

>2018
>Not giving money to (white) hobos

Because He will soon return

Attached: zoroaster-8.jpg (900x750, 129K)

If Allah is truly the "most merciful" and "most forgiving" I'm sure he will forgive you for eating a warm pork meal when you're homeless and hungry.

Attached: 878757863.jpg (640x640, 370K)

link?

twitter.com/MikeStuchbery_/status/978757732982456320

>I'm sure he will forgive you for eating a warm pork meal when you're homeless and hungry.

Yes according to the Quran
>He has forbidden you only the dead animals, and blood, and the flesh of swine, and that which is slaughtered as a sacrifice for others than Allaah (or has been slaughtered for idols, etc., on which Allaah's Name has not been mentioned while slaughtering).But whoever is forced [by necessity], neither desiring [it] nor transgressing [its limit], there is no sin upon him. Truly, Allaah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.}

Savages

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-28_22-13-24.png (595x661, 378K)

Why feed homeless when they can starve and just stop being burdens on everyone else fucking faggot. Maybe if life was hard they’d get their shit together and stop being homeless faggots.

How many homeless Muslims could there even be in Britain, anyway? Surely they can just shack up with their cousin in his kebab shop or something; don't these people live in no-go communities where they align themselves with one another?
They're not as deracinated as whites.

>you either help the people they way we allow it or not at all
ah yes, the tolerant left strikes again

White bums don't count.

If it were non-halal beef or chicken, those people would be "excluded" as well. In the end a religious diet and following it falls onto the religious person in question. They can simply decide that the rules are obsolete, and not follow them any longer. Christians did so a long time ago.

Halal meals would also exclude people. Namely, those who care about animal suffering and/or equality before the law. It's all a personal choice. And I'm all for abolishing the privilege of religious slaughter, because integration of different insular communities isn't going to fucking happen when we make every effort to cater to them staying insular and segregated.

I also feel a severe distaste for the assumption that forcing others to follow religious laws they don't adhere to is, somehow, the "one-size-fits-all" option. But watch the left whine if you ask them to prepare identical meals with non-halal meat. And halal meat, of course, comes only from Muslim-owned butcheries, so the universal inclusion of it in anything serves to create a religious monopoly in the food industry. And I want that even less.