How do we correct this blatant double standard?

How do we correct this blatant double standard?

Attached: america.jpg (768x960, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/healthequity/lcod/men/2014/white/index.htm
cdc.gov/healthequity/lcod/men/2014/black/index.htm
brookings.edu/blog/social-mobility-memos/2015/12/15/guns-and-race-the-different-worlds-of-black-and-white-americans/
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_3_murder_offenders_by_age_sex_and_race_2015.xls
youtube.com/watch?v=QEFkHr9MkXg&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

handguns and uzis are solely used for killing individuals while machine guns have multiple different purposes

Both of those pictures are trash.

But the black picture doesn't have an American flag, of course its not patriotic.

The niglet has terrible trigger discipline.

Guarantee you the fellow on the right would be mortified to be referred to as "patriotic"

kys

>uzis are solely used for killing individuals while machine guns

There's not a single Uzi or Machine Gun in that photo junior.

The nigger is covered in tattoos, its obvious that he is a thug

>completely avoiding the entire trigger area
wut

I dont get it. both are showing proper discipline and arnet flagging anyone

i'm going to imagine face tattoos have more to do with skin tone on this one amerikkka

Let’s not get started with the racial double standards here.

You fucking non-whites are sacrosanct in the eyes of the law now.

Fuck off.

>black girl is pointing one right at her dad's head

Attached: 1469936095090.jpg (559x649, 63K)

Black guy has tattoos and fuckin odd hair. Girl is holding guns in a "thug life" manner.
Thanks for shilling.
Daily reminder that America was built on a racist foundation of patriarchal and white supremacy norms and there's nothing wrong with that. The goal of every white male should be to increase white privilege.

Attached: 1470458831454.jpg (480x386, 52K)

Black males are the only race where the leading cause of death is homicide (mostly caused by other black males)

White males leading cause of death 2014
15-19 #3 homicide 7.6%
20-24 #3 homicide 7.2%
25-34 #5 homicide 5.2%
cdc.gov/healthequity/lcod/men/2014/white/index.htm

Black males leading cause of death 2014
15-19 #1 homicide 48.6%
20-24 #1 homicide 47.7%
25-34 #1 homicide 31.9%
cdc.gov/healthequity/lcod/men/2014/black/index.htm

Gun deaths, Blacks are 82% homicides (mostly caused by other black males) while White gun related deaths only 19% homicides

U.S. firearm death by type and race
White firearm deaths
77% suicide
19% homicide
Black firearm deaths
14% suicide
82% homicide

brookings.edu/blog/social-mobility-memos/2015/12/15/guns-and-race-the-different-worlds-of-black-and-white-americans/

Despite only making up around 13% of the population, Blacks lead the country in murderers (mostly caused by black males)

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_3_murder_offenders_by_age_sex_and_race_2015.xls

Attached: F5D6DD66-7B9E-4203-8590-A3E067DBE11A.jpg (1024x465, 59K)

do blacks live in comically-windy neighborhoods?

Is that an Egyptian tattoo on that nigger's forehead?

The flag retard

>when you can't explain why the Patriotic father is better than the thug father so you resort to centrism
The patriotic father is literally in front of an American flag. The nigger has tattoos all over his body. He has an uzi because he's a gang member. I'm just happy a nigger is actually taking care of his child.

>Uses gun in self-defense

>Uses gun for gibs and murder

gee this sure is a double standard

Attached: 1522270148619.png (565x508, 529K)

Letting your son hold a clearly unloaded ar in a family photo VS. letting your daughter dual wield pistols whilst you hold a suppressed uzi
>wew lad

i'd bet my left nut that the guy on the right has been on prison atleast once in his life.

Attached: 16754223630222.jpg (1122x852, 143K)

I’m not seeing it.

With about six feet of rope.

The nigger can't even have a proper hair cut, niglet is pointing the hand gun at "father", & niggers can't accept the idea of pride within their own nation.

The niglet is pointing one of the guns at her dad.

Attached: 599F621A-232E-47A6-94F2-2481BB2DCEDB.gif (229x176, 987K)

Unless of course that Mac-10 is FA

>implying I’m against armed niggers

The more niggers are self reliant the less power the leftists have. I will take empowered niggers over leftism every day of the week.

Young black males with regular jobs often dress and look exactly like ones that are thugs. We can't know your whole life story when we don't know you, so people assume they're thugs out of self-preservation, just to be safe.

Actually that’s a Mac I will promptly neck myself desu

Face Tattoos
Thug gun
kid irresponsible with firearms, pointing it straight at her dad

Def a thug. But kudos for actually raising his kid.

no one else pointed this out yet. this is firearm safety 101 peeps....

'shotgun' 'pistol' 'hand gun' 'assault gun' 'rifle gun' 'machine gun' 'sub gun' 'uzi' 'scope gun' are all the same to me. They fire and kill people. I've never seen a 'gun' in my whole life, and not do I want to. Eww , put that shit away, honestly. Taser is fine though. Our police use them and do a very good job in getting crime off of out streets.

Attached: LeftCantMeme.jpg (325x315, 91K)

She's pointing a gun at her nigger guardian's head. That is something a thug would do. Face tattoos as well.

>on the left if any of the guns fired no one would actually get hit
>on the right the dad would take a round to the chest

>do a very good job in getting crime off of out streets.
Mh, yes, tell me more about your Muslim rape gangs.

This.

>AmeriKKKa

lol niggers haven't seen shit yet

are you blind?

1. The dad on the left is actually dressed like a non-gang member.
2. The dad on the left is standing in front of an american flag
3. The dad on the left actually knows and has taught his kids how to handle guns properly
4. The kid on the right is literally pointing the gun at her dad

That's not a double standard, niggers are horrible parents and should never own a gun. Niggers should go look up what a double standard means.

they're behind bars

Shit, I would love a mac 10. Thug aint necessarily an insult, either. Its that latent racism that leftists are always hiding

He may not be a thug but he is wearing a thugs uniform

lel

dave chappelle flash back

Between state paid abortion and drug use the niggers are killing themselves at a decent rate.

By telling your daughter to never point the nozzle at anything you wouldn't shoot

Fucking hell

That nigger doesnt even realize shes pointing that handgun directly at him.
At least the white family practices safe handling of firearms
>no magazine
>pointed in safe direction

I'll give the nig credit for that trigger discipline though. It's a start

>respects the trigger, he's an alright nigger.

I dont see anything wrong with either picture besides the black guy has some stupid tattoos.

You guys have never seen the video of the black guy? He home schools his children, and manages to do a pretty good job.

No, I don't browse Reddit.

Attached: wNFW4Jw_d.jpg (640x626, 33K)

>muh sheen gunz

>literally pointing it at her fathers heart
gun safety REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the difference is the skin color

Fixed it.

Attached: dindu.jpg (768x960, 162K)

Muzzle discipline of the the black girl is questionable, but they have that freedom by law and many have died for that right, i see no problem with this pic

this

ehh, trigger discipline is good on both sides
little niggerish with the guy on the right but that's to be expected

>face tatto
>guns

>eyes, ears, empty rifle, flag
Patriotic
>ghetto weave, drive by gat, dual wielding
Thug

based black men buy guns to actually shoot and kill their enemies while pussified white males buy guns to take pictures, shoot at empty woods or feel secure

>while machine guns have multiple different purposes
this
opening a beer bottle with a machinegun is way more practical

Patriotic father knows better than to get a spray'n'pray nigger gun and let his daughter akimbo 2 pistols like some John Woo movie.

>Note the safety gear on Patriotic father's daughter

Kek

it's been a while since i have seen a turkish flag
what happened to you

What double standard? Are you imagining shit again? Keep your fucked up inverted view of reality to yourself you masochist.

Aren't you too busy going extinct in your ancestral homeland to shitpost Simon?

>In shape, strong Father on the left has safety equipment for his children and is teaching proper handling, supports his country.
>Obese Father on the right has a retarded hair-do, has automatic weapons with a silencer on it which its only purpose is for murdering other humans silently. Daughter is trying to look cool with two pistols while pointing one straight at her father.
Maybe the person on the right should "correct" himself first.

She's trigger disciplined though.

I.e. Nigger culture

The black dude has a youtube channel where he shows how his kids are full of discipline. He's also a law-abiding black nationalist.

Man on the left has no tattoos and works for a living and purchased his firearms to fulfill his duty as an american after fulfilling one of his duties by providing. The monkey on the right stole the firearms he's holding and doesn't work--instead collects gibs and steals and sells drugs for money. If the monkey wasn't a criminal, people wouldn't think he was a thug.

Was it really windy that day?

fuck off shill, right thug will probably use the uzi for some nigger drive by missing his target and killing his neighbors kid

the black people in that pic are morons.

1. the daughter is pointing her gun right at the dudes abdomen or thorax. it doesn't matter if they cleared the chamber before taking a pic, you should never, ever, ever treat a gun as if it is unloaded. don't point it at anything you dont intend to kill.

2. that black dude has an illegal automatic weapon, where as the ones on the left are legal.

3. dumbass black dude doesn't know gun safety AND doesn't make sure his daughter knows gun safety. idiots like that should not have a gun.

>kids on the left get shot
>media hysteria for weeks, better repeal the bill of rights
>kid on the right gets shot
>...
Also

Dude is based youtube.com/watch?v=QEFkHr9MkXg&app=desktop

Attached: 1518839856361.png (2855x1024, 481K)

The white guy is actually /fit/

RACIST!

>Left
-Weapon unloaded
-Weapon pointed away from others
-AR-15 freddom dispenser
-American flag
-Children's hair in a neutral style
-Overall body language suggests discipline and respect for others

>Right
-Weapons loaded
-Girl dual wielding in a thug-like manner
-Pistol pointed at what father
-Gangbanger maschine pistol
-Nigger hair
-Tatoos

>(((1 post by this ID)))
2/10 made me reply

Attached: 1455425042948.jpg (800x800, 115K)

left: safety equipment
right: pointing pistol at father's head

In case you didn't notice, the guy in the second pic is Black.
That explains it.

He should tell his daughter not to point the gun at his head like she's doing in the OP though.

The little girl is aiming a gun straight at her dad. That is rule #1, don't point a gun at anything you are not willing to destroy.

WE WUZ

>homeschooling
how the fuck are you suppose to bring money into family and homeschool children lol

Reality, finally.

>his child.

hahahahahahahahaha

The black girl is pointing the gun at her father lol

You see, it doesn't work because Dana is not calling for an Amendment to be repealed. It would make more sense if she were burning a protestors sign or something.

Actually the black dude is teaching trigger disapline here, but like all fucking niggers he doesn't understand the consequences of flagging. I don't think I've ever seen a picture without one of the three big rules of firearms safety not being violated when it's a negro family photo.

>face tattoos
>pink dread-hawk
>daughter doing some movie poster shit

yeah sure, their blackness is the only thing making me think he's a terrible father.

One has a criminal record, the other does not.

>jordans on young white girl
how much you wanna bet mother is an ex coal burner

Attached: 1513662228344.gif (700x704, 295K)

Black people have nothing to protect so if they have weapons you know they are using them to steal