The Right generally thinks anyone with mildly liberal sensibilities wants 2A repealed

>The Right generally thinks anyone with mildly liberal sensibilities wants 2A repealed
Wrong. Chill the fuck out.
>The Left generally thinks anyone with mildly conservative sensibilities wants children dead.
Wrong. Chill the fuck out. Also, you're retarded.

Attached: gc.jpg (600x467, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/03/27/former-supreme-court-justice-john-paul-stevens-repeal-second-amendment/461672002/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gun control. The State and wealthy people will always have guns. The rest of us will be serfs.

Attached: images (4).jpg (259x194, 9K)

The state, wealthy people, and criminals.

If he was rich enough he could afford bodyguards, like celebs~

what a stroke of a post

total bullshit. that's a shotgun. no ones going to take away your shotgun, just your 30 rnd capacity semi-automatic assault rifle that was designed at its inception to be a weapon of war.

The right are a damn sight more tolerable than the left.
>the left doesn't want your guns
Good one.

>semi-automatic
>assault rifle
Nice b8 my dude

Attached: 1487288761263.jpg (953x772, 290K)

>mildly conservative sensibilities wants children dead.
No I just dont really care

Attached: 42e.jpg (472x621, 135K)

good post
you cared enough to post

What does that have to do with anything?
I dont care enough to give up my guns

gold star for you

This cartoon is off.
The criminal need to be black or mexican.

how inclusive of you

>The Right is subject to daily propaganda in all of media and is aware that the left wing politicans would happily take the guns of they could.

This is correct, do not chill out.

>The left is stoked into a foamy mouthed frenzie by the media and that same media will use children to push their agenda and if you dont agree you are a monster, all to galvanize the base into removing the Republican majority.

This is correct and the brainwashed Dem base have no idea.

you are exactly the type of hothead that needed to see this thread and i pray you find the help you need

Lmao you think your shitty thread will "help" anyone. The fact is the people in power in the Democrat party are the most radical they have ever been, and not as close to the center as your retarded OP would suggest.

That exactly what firearms were created for dipshit.

none of what he said was incorrect

Why the hell wouldn't I be worried? They are still going to vote Democrat no matter what because of our retarded voting system. 50% of democrat politicians want a full gun ban and at least 82% want a rifle ban.

The people don't matter the politicians do.

the overton window has been widened to its extremes by retards (like you) on either side. you created this capitulation to unprecedented norms. you are the problem.

Oh?

Attached: 1521935283876.jpg (1100x619, 92K)

Attached: 1521956198661.jpg (1343x960, 98K)

leftie here.

I do want to repeal the 2nd amendment, actually.

Attached: thats-just-nuts-1268928.png (500x526, 140K)

>The center is the only logical choice
>yes your views are radical

I hope I never live to see freedom declared a radical position.

Attached: 1518660884073.jpg (450x416, 81K)

Wow, a sensible post. You must be new here. Hyperbole alone rules this board.

>leftie here
ok thanks for proving my point?

>Hey guys I just woke up from a 30 year coma, why everyone acting so strange?
Read the news or something.

The US is beyond fucked in this matter.

There are already to many guns for the State to re-buy them.

The police is already beyond militarized.

No social security and ever rising drug prices are putting pressure on the people, and the mentally ill.

Has one of the most corrupt legislative system in modern, developed countries. Bribing politicians is legal. Even though most people want sensible gun control, as evidenced by polling.

Gun manufacturers and the military industrial complex won't let go of the civilian cash they get from taxes every day.

The rich laugh at people who call themselves patriots. They now live in a globalized economy, and won't give the tiniest of fucks if the US collapses and they just have to jump ship to somewhere else.

Etc...

>we don't want to ban guns, we just want to make them extremely useless, cucked, and difficult to get
>also, we'll ban them anyway in a few decades after we run constant anti-gun propaganda in our government schooling programs
>just chill and accept your slow-boiling pot, frogs

Attached: California AR-15.jpg (3600x914, 256K)

where do you get your news, user?

>weapon of war
you’re a pathetic person and I sincerely hope somebody sets you on fire

there are tons of left-leaning people in this country that are responsible gun owners, as well as right-leaning people that are capable of empathy. if that's a point you can't grapple with, check yourself in to the nearest mental hospital.

>weapon of war
lol

how dare you post something sensible on /pol

Liberals do not own guns. Guns scare them.

Hello fellow fence sitter, I too am way too intelligent to be passionate about anything.

They don't want our guns j-just the evil semi auto assault rifles that we don't need ,right go-guys?

>weapon of war
>shotguns ruled too deadly during the first world war
>Germans complaining that they were too efficient at killing
Really makes you think.

>le horseshoe theory xDDD radical centrism xxDDDDDDD

>implying the right is incapable of empathy

Just because a person doesn't agree with your dumbass "assault weapons" rhetoric doesnt make that person unempathetic.

Ask me how I know youre a shill . . .

>/pol

Ask me how I know youre b8ing.

Attached: 1521900346454.jpg (500x353, 28K)

that's because they were used to clear trenches you stupid faggot. do we still have trench warfare? no.

my dumbass "assault weapons" rhetoric? stop looking for shit that isn't there. relax.

>weapon of war

what did he mean by this?

Couldn't agree more with this. Most people have a better character than most of us on pol would like to admit.
I still think there is a general anti-white scent in the air mind you.

Attached: IMG_4099.jpg (1024x1024, 411K)

So what is your position on guns?

Im sure its very reasonable.

Attached: 1520373432391.jpg (447x406, 53K)

So shotguns are not in fact deadly anymore? The disappearance of the wild trench has made them incapable of killing?

let people own and maintain whatever the fuck they please as long as they don't have a criminal background that would compromise the permissiveness of their ownership and incur demonstrable threat to the community.
your analogy was poor. go cry about it.

Answer my question please, are shotguns still capable of killing, yes or no?

of course they are you stupid fuck but you're the one who decided to bring up the german disavowal, which is galaxy brain tier

Why do the try hard shills think its ok to come in here and insult people as part of their argument and then just walk it back as 'rhetoric'
If you lurked more you'd see how people actually argue on the board. We talk tons of shit too but we generally don't call that 'rhetoric,' we call that 'talking shit.'
I think you'll find that talking shit is the OPPOSITE of persuasion bucko

literally used his words. take your meds.

So if you believe this how can you possibly not believe that Democrats would confiscate or restrict all firearms if they could?

Don't worry, we will not going to take your gu-

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/03/27/former-supreme-court-justice-john-paul-stevens-repeal-second-amendment/461672002/
>And while protesters were calling for legislation that would ban semi-automatic weapons
Handguns are semi-auto weapons. It is pretty much effectively ban all guns. I will give you a rope and hang yourself with it.

Attached: 1516819456702.png (825x523, 466K)

>shotguns cited as too deadly in the past
>leverguns cited as too deadly in the past
>cartridge bullets
Every time tech advances people piss and moan, how is this any different?

Attached: 1521942793664.jpg (1029x1372, 343K)

the difference is, there are actually liberals that want to repeal the 2nd amendment, nobody actually wants children dead, that's just a strawman

It's really not. You're just argueing with someone that clearly has more knowledge about firearms than you. You're a clear example of ignorance on an issue, but still thinking you've the ability to argue about it.

You can b8 me meme man.

Attached: 1522028278331.gif (360x202, 1.58M)

because painting partisan politics with broad strokes is really the only reason this board still exists and retards like you always need something to whine about
he's retired and has essentially publicly held the belief for a decade or longer now. who the fuck cares about john paul stevens? the 2nd amendment isn't getting repealed, especially not due to some has-been justice. you need to relax.
that's their problem, not mine

are you saying staunchly pro-2A liberals don't exist?

sorry thought you were

Of course, they won't repeal the Second Amendment. They will ban a piece of a gun every time until you only can have a framework of a gun. No, I won't relax. Complacency is what cause the rise of leftists.

if the recent bump stock shitstorm is any indication of what future scary "part bans" could look like, you really need not worry. patent law has a clever way of finding a way around these things.

Basically this.

Lmao you really think the Democrat rhetoric isnt a threat?

And proclaiming it a threat is just whining?

The Democrats are radical as fuck, all you would need for proof is to look at their leadership, both in the DNC and in the House and Senate.

Claiming that everyone who picks a side is just a retard, is retarded.

But youre super smart and above it all arent you.

Neck yourself.

Attached: 1513848482105.jpg (1024x887, 111K)

yes, i am. and i love you.

nobody wants dead kids it just but the right is just more willing to live with it
you already are serfs

btw there's a reason they call it "rhetoric" and not "proposed legislation"

Serfs with a guaranteed right to a republican form of government, sure.

Attached: me vs thread.gif (500x281, 773K)

feel free to give us the truth

when you're ready

Are you kidding me? Are you that ignorant? California already passed the law that you must to have a license to buy ammo. Moreover, you are limited to buy 50 rounds per month. Plus, you must press a 'button' in order to eject a magazine.
>Don't worry, they will only ban unnecessary things
Neck yourself.

Attached: 1444716050891.jpg (250x241, 7K)

OK

here goes
you live in a failed state

>republican form of government,
yeah good luck with that

Attached: virgin gun owner vs chad red pill.jpg (604x935, 196K)

How much longer are you and your commie friends going to keep shitting up my board?

Attached: 1522201228593.jpg (376x528, 52K)

And yet it was the GOP president who proposed a bump stock ban and grabbing guns without due process.

i'd venture to give you a more clever and meaningful response, but the truth is that no one gives a shit about california

>le ebin rational centrist meme

We've seen the slippery slope in action in the UK and other countries.

In the UK it used to be illegal NOT to bear arm. Then slowly their rights were taken away one by one. Now they have the worst gun laws in Europe and violent crime, Islamic terrorism, acid attacks, rape, etc. is increasing as the population is unarmed and helpless to stop it, or to defend themselves against the state and invaders.

What self-described "liberals" want is totally irrelevant since they're just useful idiots for the elite who will follow along with the agenda, as they've always done. Most "liberals" today would be considered far-left just 20 years ago.

All "liberals" in Western Europe and Canada are content to support gun legislation that isn't limited to the Second Amendment, there's no reason to believe the American ones are any better, every time you argue with them you see they're not any different and they don't give a shit about gun rights and don't know shit about guns.

You have major media outlets and judges outright calling for the end of the Second Amendment. it is on the agenda. Kids are being brainwashed in schools to think the First Amendment, Second Amendment, the Constitution etc. are "outdated", it's not a matter of if but when.

A lot of individual cities in the US don't subscribe to the 2nd Amendment for all intents and purposes.

At the "march for our lives" thing, some cunt outright said "when they give an inch, we'll take a mile" and that sums up the whole thing.

Attached: DZF19h7W0AoGMLu.jpg (881x1200, 160K)

>Leftist agenda
- Mass illegal immigration and Open Borders
- Repeal 2nd Amendment and total gun control
- Pro-LGBT and Anti-CIS
- Pro-Non-White and Anti-White
- Pro-Islam/Pro-Judaism and Anti-Christian
- Pro-Abortion and Anti-Family
- Censorship of all who disagree with their agenda with potential future repeal of the 1st Amendment

Attached: 1521062726904.jpg (664x664, 90K)

>he thinks that what happen in CA will not happen to other states
Christ. California is not only cucked. You forget about Illinois, Maryland, and most coastal states.

let them try to pull that shit in texas. they will die.

a right to a form of government that represents the interests ofcorporations and about 4,000 families. the 1%

>>The Left generally thinks anyone with mildly conservative sensibilities wants children dead.
>Wrong. Chill the fuck out. Also, you're retarded.
No i want the lefts kids dead.

if you want the same things as your owners, you win too

Don't you give a shit about UNITED States of America? People like you is the reason why the left rose. Fucking complacency.

The Iran–Iraq War would like a word.

seek mental help along with the leftists you want dead

>1980 - 1988

Attached: henderson.png (500x374, 221K)

And?
The GOP are a bunch of fuckups, and no one but MAGApede 7d checkers morons believe that Trump is anything more than a populist that wants nothing more than to make people like him, he has no convictions and no ideology. He is a wildcard.

This doesnt mean that Democrats arent antifreedom radicals, and that the GOP is far less dangerous to freedom.

>And yet it was the GOP president who proposed a bump stock ban and grabbing guns without due process.

It's almost like the Republican/Democrat divide is pretty much meaningless, and there's no real "right-wing" in the US.

All "conservative" parties in the West are controlled opposition.

>muh GOP
>muh Republicans
Rebbit pls go.

Attached: 1392549030351.png (900x691, 1008K)

30 years ago is not a long time user.

Conflicts in Ukraine
Syria
Pakistan/India
Static defenses are still alive and well friendo.

>kurzweil
nobody's storming trenches anymore and more than half of those examples amount to militarized interstate dispute anyway

Attached: 1521948797803.jpg (360x481, 51K)

i'm not very good at holding my own here but god damn this is a good learning experience

>no ones storming trenches
Yeah they are?