Last episode today.

Slut nurse is back.

Uncensored BD confirmed.

>last show to start airing
>second one to finish
Why is this allowed.

We are getting an OAD though.

Did everyone drop this?

The show was hit by the curse of nobodywatching, even in the final episode.

I want imouto to sit on my face

We have people I just don't know where the hell they are. Usually we have twice the posts by now.

Oh I'm retarded. i just realized she was crying because she wanted bigger breasts.

It was shit, 3/10

That is not true at all.

oyakodon watersports makes it at least 6/10

Will this get another season?

OAD. Beyond that I doubt it.

best girl

For fuck's sake.

that's not Akiho or her mom

how do I get a job like this? Do I have to get bigger than entirety of /fit/ combined and purchase an expensive suit first?

Oh god.
This show was great, in the end it wasn't just another SYD I guess (even though that would also have been nice). Maybe because of the different character dynamics? Either way I loved it and I hope the miracle of S2 falls upon it in the future, preferably with 12 episodes.
I also hope that the original episode gets ripped and subbed.

Cute episode although I was expecting kissu.
What would even get uncensored? The dialogue? There wasn't a lot of fanservice.

oh gosh

SYD was boring tho

>SYD

Doesn't ring a bell. Pls elaborate

the flattest

Really cute last episode. Ended up looking forward to this each week and enjoyed it a lot more than expected. If I happen to have time and/or remember there's an ova in a few months, I'll try to sub it if nobody else will.

seitukai yukuin domo

>last episode
What happened to epísode 11 and 12?

Lewd jokes will never get old.

Thanks user.

Is it any good? Now that Sho-bitch is over I have one less thing to watch.

>If I happen to have time and/or remember there's an ova in a few months, I'll try to sub it if nobody else will.
101d 18h 40m. Or March 25th.

If Shobitch is SYD with different characters then SYD is Shobitch with different characters as well. If you liked this show you'll feel right at home over there.

IMAGINE

i found sho-bitch's character way more likable and it has a better artstyle but it was a fun ride overall

Living onahole. She's also actually quite busty for her size which is a bonus.
It amazed me that everyone knew she was fucking anything with a dick on campus and no one said anything. Her sections weren't "ha ha lewd jokes" she said multiple times she was fucking people.Still hope she gets at least 1 doujin though.

It's the smug. Nobody is going to disagree with a face as naturally smug as that.

Manga translations when?

For a perverted comedy, this was the sweetest scene this season

I hate you user kun

they forgot his serial. Best SP guards. They're even kind to her friends.

Sadly they didn't animate this section to show off her other skills.

I enjoyed the show. Will watch the OVA if it ever gets subs. I'm also wondering what they can even uncensor on BDs

Why only 10 episodes? Net-.juu too. Fuck this trend to shorter anime shows. A decade ago 2 cour was standard.

Director surely loves his memes.

Cute innocent pervert. I wish she had more screentime.

FOTY

Well, I always read the threads on the archives and I'm behind by 2 episodes, 3 with this one. But at least know that there was one more user watching this with all of you.
>tfw the only 2 anime I was watching this season were both only 10 episodes.

Wait already?

>Fuck this trend to shorter anime shows
I think we all know who's to blame for it.

We'll see Sayo's eyes

It's like a boring Shobitch.

>girl whose hair covers her eyes lifts her bangs and she's a total qt
This is my biggest fetish.

Already? That was quick.

It was a good manga. The cheapness of the animation matches the cheapness of the manga art, but it has it's own charm and Yuuki Aoi does a good job carrying the show.

Was that a euphoria reference?

Maybe it's originated from euphoria, but right no it's the trendy thing in the doujins. I think it's from FGO, though, there are many "room you can't leave until some conditions are met" events, and it's started to get popular somewhere after game was launched.

Wouldn't that be zero escape? I play fgo and it's not ringing any immediate bells for a room specifically.

>10-episode anime

is this some new business model anime is adopting lately?

I see lots of anime doing this lately... Sho-bitch, Net-juu no susume, KonoSuba, etc

>I play fgo
I just lost all respect for you.

Maybe, it's not like I played in any of this.

Not like I'm playing the shitty retard na version. Full comfy f2p for 2~ years now and there's some great story content that's definitely worth checking out if you like fate.

>he doesn't play FGO

Neither do I but I wish I did

She's literally a succubus feeding on the essence of the youth, Someone call a demon hunter or a Witcher.

I didn't even realize this was only 10 episodes

>69
I'm gonna miss this show, why it had to be 10 eps.

It's just an advanced application of the noitaminA setup, nothing new. I guess it's used to save some budget.

Would you go to her sickbay?

My wife Akiho is so cute.

Oh yeah all the flashes of light will probably be removed in the BD.

2nd best girl.

>Cocksaka

2nd best girl #2.

Or be replaced with slightly less intense god rays.

Best boy.

kosaka-san a cute!

Just about. If Kousaka wasn't around, she'd be number 2 behind Nee-san.

I was actually referring to as # 1 but they are all great girls.

>uncensored BD shows white pubes

Good show, too bad so few people on Sup Forums watched it

akiho > akiho’s mom > sayo > nee-san > imouto > pres > rich bitch > pure what’s her face > slut nurse > the other teacher

Needs to be sped up a little.

This needs to happen. It seems worth asking if the mother would actually be up for it. or if she was just teasing him though.