POWER- A POLITICS GAME

Hello Sup Forums, Power is a online US politics game similar to BLOC (same developer) where you create a politician and run for a seat in one of the 50 states. We need more people to join the Republican Party (tight collection of pol, r9k and other chan boards) and defeat the Democrats (mostly reddit and tumblr). If you are interested then join the discord and we'll walk you through creating an account

DISCORD LINK: TbS8Dsv

If you don't have discord/don't know how to use it, download discord and then click the + sign at the bottom of the channel list and paste the code in.

As soon as you join the discord let us know what state you want to be in. It's crucial to join the discord before making an account since states can either be full (only 4 people per party per state, and it's necessary to have the right in game political positions for the state your in. Positions are nothing more than your ability to get elected in a given state

Attached: idstcap.jpg (265x190, 7K)

You guys know we can see inside your discord right, your party is shit, you nazis

i used to be a part of this, left some time ago. How's it going? is herbert still in charge of shit. what about jackie chan.

Jackie Chan is with us in the Dems and Herbert quit

THE GOP WILL SUBSIDIZE ANIME!

NO, The Dems will do it first we accept all people

Probably because they keep tagging everyone.

>Implying being a nazi is a bad thing

Attached: 26230853_1797748320235874_7258728931706637142_n.jpg (410x960, 47K)

Toni Thissen (R-MN) - Today at 9:43 PM
Leave a few comments :smiley: @GOP Member @Provisional Member

we need to get more members for the Democrats

FUCK

HERBET QUIT THAT GOOFIN CUNT

nice. congrats on driving him out.

Attached: 1495913153846.jpg (247x250, 5K)

Rumsod is a terrible developer and I can almost guarantee you any experience you have with any of his "games" will be absolute cancer, I would highly recommend you avoid this shit tier game entirely

If you absolutely must play this garbage you should join the democrats instead of the republicans, their leadership is full of autistic, highly organized oldfags. That is why the republicans constantly get btfo by the democrats in that ""game"", and so that is why the republicans are shilling their trash tier game on Sup Forums trying to recruit instead of just working with their existing membership.

Attached: Muh_pageviews.png (2484x2204, 1.3M)

11th for anchovy

Attached: 92a371788f69e81f86bd2ccc7522e7e98bdddca6.jpg (661x1000, 618K)

Why do the cabinet members have these autistic profile pics with US flag backgrounds?

Those pictures are beautiful

No they aren't. Whoever thought that was a good idea must have down syndrome

saying someone has down syndrome is bad

Please tell me he has at least stopped using hostgator

Attached: Rumschwitz.png (794x551, 335K)

Hostgator died a few months ago

Can you guys actually fuck off, I know we spam these threads but we have a strong community of Sup Forums guys who wind you cunts up in the discord.
You peanut brains come here reddit space everywhere, don't know how samefagging works, ban any of your new guys who go to your discord and shitpost your members into quitting, it's just embarrassing YOU HAVE TO STOP

lol sure whatever

Absolutely btfo.

No i wasnt

HE has

Yes you were honestly fuck off DEMONrat

Why do you ALWAYS WANT TO BULLY ME

Lmao, stop attacking our threads.
Pathetic democrat

iM NOT PATHETIC!!!!!!!

Triggered fuck off lol
Why does your party keep trying?
GOP is gonna kick you out of the White House kek

>ayy look at this Discord game!
>totally not data mining, goy!
Haha nice try saged.

Attached: no.png (1500x1852, 130K)

Democrats will keep things forever

whats that mean

It’s the only way to communicate through the game, it’s fairly fun, you just gotta be on to text with other senators and politicians
>go from 54 to 50 Senators in a week
Oh NO NO NO

Our senators will hold on

You’re shedding them so fast lol, Republican Majority soon.

Everything is fine

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA spending now

what are you talking about

Weary