Why do so many people have a hard time understanding this character?

Why do so many people have a hard time understanding this character?

wan joek man ex dee

dunno

who

I agree people have a hard time understanding his character, but once you tell them to listen to linkin park while they read his lines, it all becomes clear

/thread

Stain-lite.

Its a parody of the animes where an evil guy does something evil like blow up the world trade center without anyone dying as a result, so they're really the good guy in the end.

Stain is literally a shitty, condensed version of Garou, except far edgier and less sympathetic.

i like the idea of the villain that hates heroes because they don't fit his ideals. In the right narrative, they could even be the hero themselves with the role they play. I know garous' end game is going to just be satisfying himself defeating heroes until he finds one thats truly heroic, i cant fucking wait to see him be happy.

That's actually not how Garou's arc plays out at all.

whats your take on it then? from what ive seen hes just been challenging heroes to prove to himself they are all just bullies in capes, while pushing himself as far as he can

Who do they bully? monsters? bullying and killing monsters is ok because they kill innocent humans user. Garou is just a salty fag

Garou explains his supposed motivations while fighting Saitama, but Saitama breaks him down mentally, emotionally, and physically.
Garou doesn't hate heroes. He wants to be one. But heroes, in his mind, can't save the world, because all they seem to care about is defeating, beating, and killing supposed monsters.
Garou doesn't actually want to remove heroes like Stain did. He basically wants to become a martyr.
He wants to become the ultimate evil in the world, thus forcing everyone to come together out of fear in order to stand against true evil.
The problem is that he doesn't really want to do that. It's his way of taking the easy way out. Because becoming a hero in a world where petty evil and petty "heroism" exists means having to accept that the the black and white world that he was a victim of as a child doesn't really exist. He just never matured enough to see the world as it actually is.

>Wants to be a hero
>Wants to pull a Lelouch
Meh

i agree with your post. i took his whole motivation was "those who are popular are the heroes, and those who are not are the monsters" and he is eternally triggered that you can be as cruel as you want to those who you label a monster, and still be heralded as a hero

In the end Garou just wanted to protect those who are bullied , but he had this notion in his mind that heroes are the biggest bullies around ever since the tachan shit

well i mean...have you seen some of the shit that has been done to monsters?
saitama killed 3 monsters for trying to kidnapp him, when he wasnt even threatened by them. their society is pretty fucked

what? The sole purpose of monsters is to kill humans, they're a threat to the human race and the only thing standing in their way are the heroes who put their lives on the line every day to save people from getting slaughtered. I'm glad Bang beat the ever living fuck outta Garo, should have ended this idiot while he had the chance.

im willing to bet armored gorilla is going to be used to disprove this later. hes being followed now, and its likely he will be interregated by the hero association, and later accepted as not being evil. i suspect its going to end with a "not all monsters are bad" plot. with the leader of the monsters association being that huge, and using his size to manipulate the other monsters like that, its really reminding me of the movie "how to train your dragon", if you've seen that.
if you havent, basically only some of the dragons were evil in the movie, but they were all forced to do bad things to feed the big evil dragon, or they would be eaten

I'm not denying that some monsters aren't "evil", in fact I think Black Sperm and Rover will team up with Saitama and become "good,"
That being said, it doesn't change the fact that the majority of monsters just want humans dead so heroes need to exist of the human race would be long gone. Garo is just adding fuel the fire.

yeah hes a real prick doing this with the monster association making moves. What do you think is gonna happen next with him? Im sure when he gets taken to monster HQ hes going to be offered a monster egg to transform himself. But would he do it? If he does, he'd make a nice boss fight towards the end

Stain not only came after Garou but he only loosely fits the concept

Garou knows monsters are evil, dumdums. He roleplays as one because it's the role he had always been forced to play. He uses it to shake things up.

He won't. The monster cells were introduced to make that distinction between an artificial monster and a real, evolved one. Plus the fact is that Garou never becomes a monster, he breaks his limiter and deludes himself in to believing he's accomplished his goal but he's still human at the core.

Garou isnt a great but is the best villain OPM had which is sad

And it starts with one thing

A ripoff of Stain and a shitty version at that. no shit no one understands that shit

Stop forcing this meme, everyone with half a brain cell knows Garou came first and they're both knock off versions of classic anti heroes.

>breaks his limiter
The absolute delusional state of garoufags

>A rip-off of a character that was made after him
What the fuck?

Stain only makes sense if you assume he's incomprehensibly insane and doesn't care about the overall well being of humanity.

>the talk of limiters was juxtaposed over him fighting Senior Centipede
>mentioned that his limiter was breaking fighting Darkshine
>goes through a final evolution while on the verge of death where he transcends all the S-class heroes
Hello speedreader

And then gets absolutely shit on by saitama because he stopped progressing right before reaching the goal, but yeah, I am the speedreader

Oh I see you're just one of the dumbasses that thinks a broken limiter automatically equates to Saitama level power. Breaking your limiter just allows you to grow beyond mortal limits, it's not like a super saiyan powerup or whatever the hell you think it is.

Stain
>kills heroes based on his own arbitrary metric of what a hero is
>doesn't understand supply and demand, it doesn't matter of a Dr or paramedic is in it for the money because they're trained to do a job that society needs
>is retarded, because the "good" heroes he spares will then turn into "bad" heroes over time when they look at the other heroes Stain killed - their friends and classmates - and become corrupted into focusing on killing villains over saving lives
>an actual villain instantly calls him out as just another savage with an ideology that appeals to underage sociopaths

Garou
>openly admits to being a monster
>instead of hunting down paralyzed C-class heroes to murder like a pathetic coward, he goes directly for S
>understands that when faced with their extinction, humanity would band together and advance out of necessity
>the main character instantly calls him out as just a regular guy who's trying to do the right thing but doesn't have the appropriate drive for it to work

>OPMfag criticize people who not getting their edgelord character
>Can't even get other characters from different manga

Irony

Didn't he just almost break it?

Break down what got wrong about the situation then.

>no arguments
if you actually read, both series pretty much fucking explicitly explain these characters

>Breaking your limiter just allows you to grow beyond mortal limits,
Your limiter can change position as it were. You can raise the limit by monsterization or the fake monsterization that Garou does. They even talk about raising your limits in the same monolog as breaking limits.

You'really deluding yourself if you think Garou broke his.

Saitama himself says it you dumbfuck

He's poorly written.

>MHAfags are retarded
In other news, water is wet.