People are mad because Farcry 5 isn't political enough, isn't that hilarious?

People are mad because Farcry 5 isn't political enough, isn't that hilarious?

Also funfact : The cult guy is proven right at the end and wins.

Attached: Not political.png (1129x1330, 637K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BwKMRXU70zw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How a-political is it? Is this game any good or at least toleratable or is it absolute kike shit? I loved FC3

it just seems like a fc 3 expansion where the rednecks aren't painted as KKK members and have some reason to their actions so therefore it is not political enough. I haven't played the game, but just watching the bugmen from gamespot talk about it made it seem like it wasn't just some lefty hit piece against white america.

Ubisoft certainly hired a decent marketing team for the game, I'll give them that. Advertise it as your stereotypical SJW Kill Whitey Simulator back last year, but as the tides shifted they've gone a complete 180* and are painting it with this weird pseudo-patriotism. Now it's getting multiple nightly threads here, the Official Online HQ of the Alt-Rightâ„¢, written surely by real folks who weren't compensated in any way for their time.

I am however tickled by the fact that reviewers are panning the game because you don't just get to punch Christians and Nazis the whole time. Gameplay wise, if it improves on FC3, and has some semblance of a "subversive" story that gives you true choice and hence pisses off those darned librurls, that would make it actually worth playing.

Attached: image.png (758x600, 712K)

Neat, pirating

When will they jump off a bridge?!
Stupid fucking lefty already ruined America once now they want to do it again.

Attached: 20d99e6fe5d771d7e3fa13aef1591ec4.jpg (274x274, 57K)

Explain this.

Attached: cef5c5b2e627eab925d6ff5c8f9033c08dd972d967806a1dc49d6f909faf4406.png (1280x720, 632K)

it looks like a decent story
youtube.com/watch?v=BwKMRXU70zw

but the gameplay looks buggy as fuck

>women and men fight alongside one another
Dropped like hot shit.

They saw how bad Wolfenstein did and they adjusted their content.

It's a Far Cry, so if you've played FC3 you've played them all. Climbing towers and getting overpowered weapons to attack camps that are copy/paste of each other, filled with retarded AIs.

The only good one is FC3: Blood Dragon by the way. No political bullshit, just fun.

FarCry primal was my favourite by far.

There isn't towers in this one nigga

Nice try (((Ubi Soft)))

>Also funfact : The cult guy is proven right at the end and wins.
Fucking neato.

no really! there isn't

i actually agree with the statements, ubisoft decided to have no balls and not take a side. they could have a really interesting narrative given the current political climate it could have really made waves for better or worse but at least it would have stood for something and had substance
their is nothing worse than a piece of entertainment fence sitting and to affraid to push the envelope for fear of backlash which is exactly why ubisoft purposely made sure to walk the line carefully and not hurt any feelings a wasted opportunity ubi won't get a second time.

>Not favouring Blood Dragon, the real patrician's choice

>ubisoft decided to have no balls and not take a side

I think it takes more balls right now to not be political in games because everyone fucking expects it and it's better to just focus on the game.

when only one political narrative is allowed, having none shows some balls

>when only one political narrative is allowed, having none shows some balls

This is true.

so who was this targeting then?