Untitled

vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/samsung-launches-a-site-that-can-erase-your-memory-with-hypnosis/

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 8.54.59 PM.png (1029x779, 277K)

anyone tried this yet?

I can't remember.

I tried it, it's a waste of time. People I know swear by hypnotism, but either it doesn't work for everyone or people are full of shit.

I don't remember

who dis

I don't remember.

>conspiratards triggered by a viral marketing campaign

Attached: 1516845898081.gif (480x270, 2.73M)

Attached: 1348704590918.png (623x630, 910K)

it's actually hypnosis to buy a Samsung tv

I was going to post something but I forgot. What is this thread about again?

hypnosis works only on the weak-willed, the willing, and people who've been mind broken.

Hypnotism is weird because you basically have to let it work, ie believe it will work, in order to actually be influenced by it.

I did it,completed the full 20 minutes and did everything he told me to do, didn't work i still remember everything about the sopranos Aldo it did make me want to go for a second watch of the show

It's an early April Fools Day prank. It's really an ad for their QLED TV whatever

Attached: 1469844251992.png (389x365, 198K)

This is what I was gonna do too lol

you sure you boys didnt forget that you were varsity athletes?

>it's actually hypnosis to buy a Samsung tv
Not going to lie. I have quite a few samsung TVs. Some LCD, and some tubes. They are exceptional. MY /vr/ "Battlestation" features a TX series 20" SD tube TV. This sick bastard has composite, component AND Svideo for the most pure looking SD experience outside of meme-scart. And it is ONLY Standard Def.

Attached: Cleaned up 032018.jpg (1920x2560, 1.1M)

>Hypnosis

Hows like to getting jewed son?

>Hey i can hack the most powerfull computer ever with a clock and a webcam.

Lay off hollywood and read psychiatry.

>MAH FREUD

Its spelled (((Freud))). Get it now?

I was just bored and didn't have nothing to do so decided to waste time with this, honestly the voice of the Swedish guy was pretty relaxing but the whole hypnosis was kind of bizarre,made me wanna rewatch it a little bit but I remember everything

Nice setting

I just tried it. It really works to remove traumatic memories. Can anyone tell me how President Clinton is doing in here second year in office?

heheh

>Nice setting
Thanks pinko. It is comfy AF. ALL of the systems have been altered in a way so that I could get rid of the software and all of them run from "backups". I got so tired of having my entire life of vidya in totes and totes, so I cashed out a few years ago.

The Wii Runs from a 256gb USB thumb drive + 32 gb flash. Xbox has a 500gb hdd. Psx uses a modded Gameshark flashed so that it acts like a mod chip (unirom). The WII is somewhat impressive, though I hate that it can't do N64 emulation as perfectly as it does SNES/NES.

Currently playing MW3 on my wii. I never knew how the story ended, and it has been years. No spoilers, but I am guessing by the end of the game every major character is dead. I just lost the russian president.

we are being raided by reddit

No.

Source: Haven't tried this bullshit and never will.

I'll do it and post results.

I was just going for the low hanging fruit.

eternal sunshine of the spotless mind soon?

Looks comfy,I miss playing my PS2/1 games but I fucked up my TV and all this modern TVs I looked up weren't fitted for PS2,I'm left with tons(like staches( of games and no TV now kek

If it works, that can be exploited to manipulate people into, say, forgetting the holocaust. Pretty awesome stu--
>23 minutes
tl;dr

If it really worked. How would you know it worked. If you think it didn’t work. How would you know something didn’t get deleted in your memory drive ? Hm?

Hm...

Attached: a69DBnL.png (1817x788, 1.71M)

I'm gonna use it to forget Berserk, which was a much more realistic show than The Holocaust.

I nice Bim Jean Bourbon works just as good

Attached: 111.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Stop trolling guys, we had this thread many times this month

vigilant citizen is likely a psy-op of some sort, it's way too slick compared to most angelfire tier conspiracy sites

Maybe

>no TV
Find a local Thrift shop. You can get GREAT tube tvs for $10-20. I paid $15 for this one a few years back, and it has the meme flat glass screen. I got lucky because this one is rare and made in a really short period of the mid 2000s. (Hd hookups on SD tv). SVIDEO is imperative for any of the older generations. The clarity from composite (Yellow plug) to Svideo is undeniable.

LCD screens do look like shit, which is why I am always on the hunt for a better CRT.

Attached: Svideo or component4k.jpg (7365x2837, 3.49M)

rip drunk canadian man

>Dem North American bants

I’m doing a run through of FFT:WOTL with my main story team dedicated to yu yu hakusho.
I’ve beaten the game so many times and most of the real challenges are dull as fuck so I just try to build my characters like tv shows now.

I fucking love that game.

Yeah the epitome of reddit

If we ever get the technology, i'd legit blue pill myself.
Would be nice to able to laugh at Rick & Morty again.

>FFT:WOTL
I never graduated from the PSX for my Squaresoft RPG needs. I hear great things about WOTL. My other problem is that I don't research. I don't look at future titles. I prefer to never have a game ruined. I don't even know what game I would like on the PS2 lol. I did just now google, and found that WOTL is a mobile/handheld title which makes me want it less.

I beat FFT every which way, to the point that I beat the last guy one time on auto-battle by the time my 2nd character moved. It takes the fun out of it.

Brainwashing is totally possible, shitposting made you dislike a TV show for no reason beyond association with undesirables.
Makes it hard to believe you are actually redpilled at all.

Reminder: literally everyone on the planet thinks they are redpilled.

WOTL is the almost exact same game with animated cutscenes and Easter eggs added in; and job unlocking is 1 level later across all requirements (no idea why).
I don’t think there are any other changes.

So what you're saying is that if i watch a lot of cuck comedy i'd brainwash myself back to "normal"?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Attached: pol_attacks_reddit.webm (1280x716, 2.38M)

what was i going to post
who am i
what is this language?

If you ever see a spoiler for something you want to forget then just get wasted asap.

Hypnosis works by exploitjng how the two lobes of your brain operate. It doesn’t work for everybody and there is no way it will erase memories like what is claimed here

call me maybe? dis dog HAHAHAHAH

I just finished it, it's super comfy