Survivors of the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, known as hibakusha (被爆者)...

>Survivors of the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, known as hibakusha (被爆者), were ostracized by Japanese society. Japan provided no special assistance to these people until 1952.[29] By the 65th anniversary of the bombings, total casualties from the initial attack and later deaths reached about 270,000 in Hiroshima[30] and 150,000 in Nagasaki.[31] About 230,000 hibakusha were still alive as of 2010,[30] and about 2,200 were suffering from radiation-caused illnesses as of 2007.[32]

Do you think the Japanese will ever forgive the Americans for what they did?

Attached: 3f04e13b2d40bde2bbdde38e93b16b63.jpg (480x360, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Pearl_Harbor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_bombings_of_Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Of course. We need each other to the final race war against the semites. Japanese enjoy kataning degenerates.

"They that sow the wind, shall reap the whirlwind." In '45, the japs reaped hellfire.

they started it

They deserve worse for making Germany lose

They poked the sleeping giant. Got what they deserved. Should have dropped 10 more.

They were firebombed. There were no nukes. How the fuck do you think they just rebuilt and moved on with life like it was nothing?

no and they shouldnt

If there's ever another Japanese empire, do you think they won't seek revenge? I would be careful in making alliances with a nation that you bombed with nuclear weapons.

>Do you think the Japanese will ever forgive the Americans for what they did?
If we can get over Pearl harbor, they can get over a few bombs too.

Don't you think America might have overreacted a little? They sunk some ships, big whoop. US went on a borderline genocidal bombing campaign burning tens of thousands of people alive

We totally emasculated their country. I actually feel really bad for them. You look at casualty counts in the Pacific War and you'll always see shit like "IJA strength: 6,000 - Deaths: 5,910. Plus that Kamikaze shit. Man they used to be such fierce and dedicated warriors.

Now they're anime girls.

>take photos of manlets executing GIs with katanas folded a billion times
>expect to not get nuked
japan pls

Japanese are logical. They lost the war and asians in particular know the consequences of that

Name one Asian war that wasn’t fucking hair raisingly brutal. That’s just how they fight.

They got biffed too hard

They don't even teach about it in schools. You go to Japan today and ask them about what happened and they don't fucking know.

Just ask yourself what Japan would have done to us if they were the ones with A bombs.

Poor little radioactive-fu's ;-;

Imagine what could have been...

If it was NYC and Washington DC that got nuked instead of Hiroshima and Nagasaki...

Post war we treated them very well. Even allowed their emperor continue on as emperor even if it was only a honorary title. Before 1940 Japan had the 9th largest economy in the world, by the 1960’s Japan’s economy was the 2nd largest in the world. That’s unheard of for any conquered nation.

Japanese were fierce soldiers because they have almost inhuman levels of discipline which is everything on the battlefield. That shit didn’t die, it went into their economy. That’s why they’re one of the richest countries on earth

if push came to shove and they had to gear up for a war say against a Chinese invasion they would fight to the last man just like their ancestors before them

I'd marry all the cute bombed girls and give them all the iodine they could want.

says a guy that’s obviously never set foot there

After what they did at Pearl Harbor I don't care one bit how they feel about Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Attached: 20F04583-044E-475C-82F4-160EA8DED57D-3652-000004A7558A1473.jpg (585x501, 33K)

Who gives a fuck if they do or don't? Related, when will they admit to war crimes like the Bataan death march, or the rape of Nanjing?

Sounds a bit like hero worship. The japs fought more wars in modern history than just ww2. While their combat record is respectable they aren't supermen.

Asians dont forget. They didnt forget Japans occupation of China, and they certainly didnt forget the british navy bombing the forbidden city and its infiltration. I think these historical actions by Japan and the Anglo are contributions to why we are in such shit.

Who has an endless stream of cashflow to throw at the interracial agenda? Who really benefits from the demise of the west and Japans downturn?

stop acting like you it was all us. i watched an interview with david suzuki where he talked about his experience in a canadian internment camp for japanese canadians as a kid. after the bombs were dropped he and his family were released and some canadian kids beat him up and said "we beat you"

you faggots are so two-faced. you enjoy all the benefits of our empire but wont share any of the cost or responsibility

canadian range-ban when?

>Don't you think America might have overreacted a little?
Lets role play. Ill be they Americans:

>We demand Unconditional surrender ASAP

Pretend you are the Japs.

It's just that USA went into Afghanistan and Iraq for basically ~3500 deaths , now compare that to ~300,000 deaths from the 2 bombs exploding over Japan. I doubt any of us can imagine their hatred.

They already have. When's the last time you heard a Japanese person calling for an apology for the bombs OP?

Attached: 1487530908030.png (640x640, 118K)

I wouldn't praise their tactics.
Tactical retreat is necessary, you can't live to fight another day if you're dead, you can't expect to win every battle.
They wasted their lives charging into gunfire with swords so that they could have an honorabru death, when their country would have been better served by having them retreat to the next island along to mount a new defense.
Even their commanders committed Seppuku when they failed, ensuring that no Japanese commanders could ever learn from their mistakes and become more experienced.

Yeah it might be superficially impressive and it requires courage and discipline, but so does owning your mistakes and learning from them.
You can't just expend soldiers like they're ammunition and expect a positive outcome, you're gonna run out at some point. Russia used similar tactics and something like seven million soldiers, a massive chunk of their gene pool that now won't reproduce.

I think Japanese just want to be left to do their own thing desu

Death to the ww2 ethnic internment camp state CANADA

I like your way of thinking. Thanks.

The casualties were so high specifically because of their mentality not in spite of it. We were willing to take prisoners, they weren’t willing to be taken prisoner. Those casualties are the gooks fault.

Asians are such shitty drivers, I'm starting to think Pearl Harbor was an accident.

Attached: image.jpg (600x738, 118K)

"If he comes into your house you shoot the fucker and if he keeps coming you keep shooting and if you hear click you dump that mag toss another one in and keep shooting." -Clint Smith

Attached: USAF Control Team GAU-5 Carbine.jpg (1950x2890, 2.05M)

actually the reason Japanese were ordered to do things like night bayonet charges in china was to save ammo and brass at the cost of lives. They actually ran out of artillery brass in a boarder scrimish with Russia a few years before, and when they took British Asia, each artillery peacie only had, I think it was) 10 rounds, a bluff.
their zero was a amazing plane design, but thier facotries wernt even fully automated, they were using horse lollys to move parts between them

Watch documentaries leaf, they interview kids in history classes, teens on the street, young adults at work. No one knows what they're talking about. Only once they start asking the 30+ y/os do they start getting a few people that know what they're talking about.

They lost the pride of their military but they came out more powerful than any European nation and they still are considered the second most developed country on Earth. For the record, China is not yet considered a MEDC or highly developed country.

Japs aren't fucking stupid. They lost alot and came through their suffering to become the masters that they always sought to be.

Seconded

actually the WW2 katanas were mass-produced pieces of absolute garbage compared to the earlier handcrafted ones

It would’ve been called J Bombs.

>Tactical retreat is necessary, you can't live to fight another day if you're dead, you can't expect to win every battle
what you said is true but the burgers will only reply "surrender faguette lol"

Attached: 1515416194924.png (286x241, 48K)

Weren’t all the katanas confiscated after the war and smelted. As punishment.

No, I don't think that at all. France has a very long and celebrated military history, and you guys are like 3rd or 4th most powerful nation in the world. Why do you have such a low opinion of us, Pierre?

Attached: image.jpg (921x300, 69K)

don't care

2 nukes weren't enough

well most muricans seem to have a pretty low opinion of France
To be fair our proplr lost their balls and their soul somewhere during WW1, and the coward meme has a lot of truth in it nowadays
Our ancestors would fucking burn us alive if they saw what has become of their country

Attached: Francis_at_Marignan.jpg (718x598, 54K)

>Our ancestors would fucking burn us alive if they saw what has become of their country

That's true in my country as well. I think every Western country, really.

Attached: 1521853943626.png (500x689, 40K)

they were trying to bomb china but got lost and went the wrong way
then they found a navy base and assumed it was the chinks and bombed it

>reads post
>checks flag
why am I not surprised to see this sort of nonsense from ikea-niggers

It's not over yet, maybe the West will rise again

Attached: IMG_0011.jpg (1280x960, 73K)

>2 nukes weren't enough
The 3rd one wasn't quite ready, but would have blew their hair back.

Kekd

One thing to remember about the hibakusha, is that Japan knew jack shit about radiation.

Staying the fuck away from them was a safety precaution, as caretakers and responders and medical people treating them were irradiated to death by their very presence.

Well there is a difference between tactical retreat and losing your whole country.

I've been through the "Peace Memorial Museum' in Hiroshima that is basically a whole exhibit on the war and atomic bombings. They basically make it sound like Japan was just minding its own business and then out of nowhere the USA just waylaid them because we're big meanies. They take almost no responsibility for anything and it's infuriating to the point of being comical.

France, along with much of the West, started dying in the trenches of ww1, and died in ww2. This is just their walking corpses.

>2,403 dead American military personnel justifies the killing of 129,000-226,000+ unarmed Japanese civilians
If you say so...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Pearl_Harbor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_bombings_of_Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki

>we need each other
>flag

Attached: IMG_6567.png (1092x2188, 87K)

Same way they refuse to accept responsibility for comfort women.

We're beaten over the head with exaggerated Nazi caricatures on a daily basis and yet the real life Imperial Japanese were far worse in every respect.

I still can't believe how they reformed, it's like Charlie Manson walking out of prison and becoming a business owner.

They wouldn’t unconditionally surrender. They had it coming.

I don't know. How do the Japanese feel about them killing millions of Chinese and performing horrific experiments on them?

>W-war crimes are ok only when we do it!11
What did the (((western-allies))) mean by this?

Attached: 140922-japense-skull-1944.jpg (404x560, 73K)

Winners write history. If the axis won then they would have done the same.

They already have. Btw....atomic bombs were justified. Allied invasion of Japan would have been far far worst
t. Libtard

surrender faguette lol

Proud citizen of United States of "If You Spaz, You Get a Foot up Your Ass" America.

what's even more interesting is that it was the events of the french revolution that incinerated Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Attached: 1519594272984.gif (400x256, 1.45M)

I want to agree with you but those satanic quads are making me wary

This. Furthermore they respected strength when they were an empire.

>wtf you guys bombed us!
really

what did you expect

Attached: 1515896423634.jpg (816x1182, 134K)

Do you think the US owning Hawaii in the first place was justified?

was that supposed to make me hate the Japs more?

Let's pretend we're an unnamed white nation at the end of the war.
>Germany surrenders.
If whites can do it so can Japs.

>oh no I died, the war is lost
Sometimes you've got to lose a few pawns to win the game. If the big game-masters say "we need you to hold your ground", you'd better fight to the last man and not be a surrender faugette.

Doesn't matter, the US as a state should never apologize for doing it to begin with.

>surrender out of fear
>tactical retreat
kek k

>should never apologize
>King Nigger apologizes
Fucking thanks, Obama.

Attached: obama-smirk.jpg (255x320, 18K)

It sure sucks being an atomic bomb survivor.
I'm not one but I can imagine it by comparing myself sitting in front of my computer with illness from radiation and without it. Oh, nobody wants that.

you ruined it
we demanded surrender and the nip ignored it and by there being 0 replies to his post it was perfect

(((Americans))) made the A-Bomb.

Attached: A Jewish Gift to Humanity_ The Nuclear Nightmare-page-001.jpg (1240x1754, 217K)

I do care. Honestly.

Okay. And?

>If you say so...
Yes. I do. They attacked us without warning. We gave them a warning. Twice. Motherfuckers should be glad they agreed to our terms. Japs are full of false honor. They killed us without warning. They pissed us off, and we destroyed their women, children and massive infrastructure of their cities. Yes. We showed honor, and warned them.

Imagine living in 2018, watching CP and can't fap to it because your penis is irradiated.
That's how bad being an atomic survivor is.

Anything you can name that the Nazis did, the IJ did worse.
Alleged holocaust experiments of Doctor Mengele? Unit 731 makes the most hyperbolic stories about him sound tame.
The Blitz? How about intentionally infecting fleas with bubonic plague and then dropping them from planes.
Civilian massacres by SS troops? How about fucking Nanking.
Mistreatment of prisoners of war? At the least the concentration camp guards never killed and ate enemy pilots.

Negative. I made it perfect.

two atomic bombs on some small manufacturing cities seems like a breeze compared to months of continuous firebombings on tokyo. ill take the nukes any day.

Attached: 1518807088874.jpg (500x469, 36K)

Either watching CP or browsing Lolifox.
Anyway, we take our normal health for granted, it's good to be reminded that some people are suffering so we can be grateful for what we have.

WE JUST BE GOOD BOYS BAKA SENPAI

Attached: allied-war-crimes-ww2-dachau-killings.jpg (559x386, 52K)

This.

Attached: 81DC5309-C1D9-46F8-A361-04925D3B5C1B.jpg (720x960, 121K)

I couldn't understand these people's suffering, what horror they went through until you put it to me this way. Now I can finally feel their pain.

Attached: 1441923116101.jpg (700x486, 65K)

they exsisted, they were sent over here for plastic surgery, they were called 'something maidens'

we are not cruel masters

People focus a lot on the two atomic bombs and overlook what was arguably a way bigger blow to the Japanese psyche: the forced abdication of the Emperor.

You have to think about it this way: for thousands of years, the entire bedrock of Japanese civilization was that the emperor was a literal living god, pure divinity in human form. It was so ingrained in people's minds, it just wasn't even open for debate. Few, if any common people had even seen him, much less been close enough to hear him speak.

Then in 1945, the pale American brutes who you have been convinced are inferior to you due to their lack of discipline and warrior ethos, annihilate two entire cities with brand new science fiction-tier weapons, force your country to surrender, and then instead of killing the emperor or letting him commit suicide honorably, force him to go on the radio to the entire population and renounce his divinity - because they fucking can and you pissed 'em off real good this time so they make your deity their bitch make make him admit he's really just some fucking clown with a fancy hat - that millions have died in vain for.

It might have been the most brutal and humiliating 'fuck you' any culture has had to endure. In 1941 they temporarily destroyed our fleet. In 1945 we didn't just destroy their country, we destroyed their RELIGION.

That would permanently mess anybody up.

Attached: Arlen_Glass.jpg (1920x1080, 696K)