David Hogg is going to Twitter war with Laura Ingraham

David Hogg is trying to get Laura Ingraham's advertisers to drop her because made fun of him for not getting into college on twitter. I wonder who David's "advertisers" are....who is sponsoring his movement?

Attached: laura.png (683x815, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/parkland-student-david-hogg-spent-past-days-dismantling/story?id=54049825
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everytown_for_Gun_Safety#Advisory_board
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Still posting about this faggot
Kys user

Little tyrant

Keep it up kiddo

Attached: 1522273065895.jpg (698x1024, 211K)

Megalomaniac.

How about buy something from all 12 of those companies.

>not tweeting pick a college 1-12 those are the ones Hogg didn’t get into
Any of you. You have one job.

and what does he suppose the people contacting those companies would say?
umm, this lady made fun of this guy and yea, its lame, cut funding nao.
I think he thought this about halfway through, which is probably why he is not getting into college on his wave of publicity. sad.

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-08-27 at 8.56.46 PM.jpg (710x563, 67K)

is arbys,
dare i say
/ourguys/?

kid's gross, no two ways about it.

his bullying target of cruz is now in prison so he can no longer bully him, so now he sets his liberal eyes on bullying a woman online
wew

>fox news giving a shit about the opinion of a teenager

Attached: group_of_friends-min.jpg (1200x600, 124K)

>EVERYONE BOYCOTT THE UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA SCHOOL SYSTEM UNTIL THEY ACCEPT ME!!!!!!!

Attached: 1519711168628.png (1096x616, 644K)

That would be Wendy's, although it seems browned as of late.

Boo fucking hooo your first choice did not take you. Go to community college you little shit and save your parents some coin. I did, still got my 4 year from a CSU.

>From Washington DC

Shouldn't he be in class tomorrow, in Florida?

watch out guys this kid is dangerous
abcnews.go.com/US/parkland-student-david-hogg-spent-past-days-dismantling/story?id=54049825

Well he either graduated years ago or has absolutely no plan of finishing, but will graduate anyway because not giving him his diploma would be a hate crime.

>Gets a little bit of power
>Tries to destroy other people with it

CIANiggers fucked up getting this kid involved.

Attached: 1521932872167.jpg (962x641, 69K)

>David Hogg is trying to get Laura Ingraham's advertisers to drop her because made fun of him for not getting into college on twitter
topkek.
>I'M A CELEBRITY NOW, THE PEOPLE LOVE ME, DON'T YOU DARE EVER MAKE FUN OF ME OR I WILL DESTROY YOU, DO YOU HEAR! I WILL FUCKING END YOUR LIFE!
>t-twitter followers g-get em!

little Chairman Hogg going off the rails after a few weeks in the spotlight. The media will try to hold him up as ling as possible though.
We should attack him using fake SJW accounts as a privileged white male trying to lead the movement, he needs to step aside,sit down and be quiet for stronk womyn PoCs.

Never forget Wendy's is /ourrestaurant/

Attached: 20f.jpg (749x1009, 78K)

The best think we can do is continue with our meme magic with him and la creatura. It will be the best thing for us in nov.

>who is sponsoring his movement
lets consult his walking billboard

Attached: lesbian.jpg (640x360, 47K)

*thing

>hate crime
YOU CAN'T COMMIT HATE CRIMES AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE, YOU RACIST NAZI! HOGG IS 100% BONA FIDE (((WHITE)))!

can someone bitchslap this whiny cunt back into reality

but user, he is a (((victim))) of (((gun))) (((violence)))

>HOW DARE YOU QUESTION THIS BRAVE SURVIVOR OF THE 21ST CENTURY HOLOCAUST AS HE TAKES AWAY YOUR FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS

Attached: 1519688227847.png (1163x405, 708K)

since the dolt can't get into college, maybe he figures CNN will hire him if he takes out Fox's primetime

He's in DC? Who's paying for his living expenses?

hard to believe advertisers would support that fraud in the first place

No, this is getting too good.

Isn't this what milo got banned for (not really). But inciting people to harass

time to buy some nestle crunch

I told you all 4 days ago that this was going to happen >His phone has stopped ringing. No one wants to put him on TV anymore. His only hope is to get increasingly outrageous and to pick fights with people who will mention him on TV.

Picture a fish lying on the side of stream, inches away from the water flapping for its life.

Whenever I see this faggot.

Attached: BDC520D4-3943-469F-B527-636B8F1D2619.jpg (494x197, 28K)

Should we all report him for inciting people to harass Laura? It could be funny.

This guy is getting professional help. Only a smart focused (((group))) would tell him to do something like that

You can see his low intelligence right in his eyes. It doesn't even need to hear him or read his bullshit.

As the saying goes, never interrupt your enemy while he is being an unlikable snot nosed little shit.

isn't this a crime? Literally organizing a harrassment campaign on media, incitation to commit a crime

>file name not elgoblino.png
Fail

Hes literally half Cuban..

yes

Please tell me this actually fucking happened. In all seriousness though, Arby's has great marketing. I only ever see old people eating there but their facebook ads are always video game related and the younger crowd fucking loves it.

underrated post of the year

This kid is definitely getting the bullet now

Attached: ingraham21n-1-web.jpg (1200x614, 42K)

Nic Cruz tried and failed, cause Hogg stayed home that day, we need to send in another.

If only Cruz went to the drama department instead of the freshman area

they have the meats

can someone roast this entitled kid. his minutes of fame are way over.

You give some power to him, and that's how this kid behaves.

>Arby's

Attached: 1522283046843.png (335x477, 445K)

It'd be nice if California social media would ban him for organizing a witch hunt but considering how witch hunts are a time honored liberal tradition he won't get trouble.

get his ass banned from twitter. that will send him over the edge

This is an accurate Amerimutt depiction for Boss Hogg

Attached: IMG_3407.png (500x470, 20K)

It would make him shoot yo another school

David Hogg is the shooter

Attached: Hogg.jpg (938x944, 116K)

Thanks for reminding me.
I went with the five year plan.

Attached: Thank you - NRA.jpg (1264x976, 320K)

HEIL HOGGLER

HEIL HOGGLER

HEIL HOGGLER

Why can't we call these numbers and thank them for sponsoring her?

But the more publicity this retard gets the more powerful the right becomes

Truly a proper, grown up response. Nothing childish about that.

that's like @jack banning himself
he is a literal pedosatanic shill
twitter is a pedosatanic platform.
accidentally posting a video of hogg at a satanic ritual with infanticide wont get him banned unless people make a fuss.

He is the perfect promotion for the NRA

this

good evening, laura ingraham.

Dumbass is too young to remember how this tactic completely backfired when homosexuals tried it with chic-fil-a

WTF??? What do (((we))) do to counter this little fuck faces actions???

I wish, but she's about as close to a white nationalist as you can get without saying the 14 words. I wouldn't be surprised if she browses here sometimes because I know her interns are

That's why he's running as a politician

That's why he said he wasn't going back to school until guns are banned.
Easy out for a CIA op

I like their papercraft ads but i fucking hate their food other than turnovers

HE blocked Paul Joseph Watson for him putting this and Hitler's salute next to each other on his Twitter

someone egg and tp his house. that will show the little twerp

Do we spam these twitter handles with praise for supporting Laura? Just to try something different?

dude his dad works for the FBI and could beat up your dad

Kek. Dumb kids. I don’t like Laura Ingraham after her LeBron comments but Boss Hogg deserves it.

nuh my dads a mafia gangster

The same FBI that ignored the multiple warnings about Cruz?

His Snapchat btw

Attached: Screenshot_20180328-090133.png (720x1280, 176K)

yup. alot of them do. you can pick up on it if you watch or listen to both at the same time.
you'll read or type something in here and 15 minutes later they're saying it word for word on national news. xD

laura's doing a good job.. episode 101..

gutfeld shitposts here. 100%

>I wonder who David's "advertisers" are....who is sponsoring his movement?

One of them is (((((Bloomberg))))). Good luck hurting the wallet of one of the richest leftist kikes on the planet.

>his dad works for the FBI
Retired from the FBI
My dad STILL works for Nintendo - so THERE!

He framed Cruz

Rolling

No the one who had Omar Marteen shoot up the fags at da gay |

flood it with BBC. its time Sup Forums steps up to DDoS his activism with black penises

>2018
>still going to college

Kek x'^D

>Who's paying for his
>living expenses?

Twink fags make coin sucking political cock in DC

>tfw not degenerate enough to pay a twink to suck your cock
feelsbadman

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everytown_for_Gun_Safety#Advisory_board

This group is sponsoring the movement, its founded and funded by Michael Bloomberg. Among many others Warren Buffet is on the advisory counsel.

Media Matters is behind this.

Lol The CEO of twitter is behind this 100000000% no way would he EVER ban David Hogg

this. never forget that these guys are a front for the same old democrat geriatrics

Pick a number, 1-12 and tell them you'll boycott them if they drop her

>Pick a number, 1-12 and tell them you'll boycott them if they drop her
That was something I suggested earlier. Remind them of Delta Airlines. If they cave in to leftist drivel, they will lose from the people who have money.

Some leftists have money. Most are on welfare