*11198 **11198 Hungry Marie 3
*11070 **11070 Hungry Marie 4
*10575 *291261 Dragon Ball Super 4
*10406 *276148 The Promised Neverland 6
*10267 *689224 Haikyu!! 28
**9023 *233744 Black Clover 13
**8709 *161795 Dragon Ball Yamcha 1

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-12-08/kono-manga-ga-sugoi-reveals-2018-series-ranking-for-male-readers/.125015
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If the anime is good, Neverland could be huge. If only Monster/Death Note Madhouse was still around.

50,370 (**7) Dr.STONE 2
48,507 (**7) Dr.STONE 3

*59605 (6) ROBOT×LASERBEAM 1
*59344 (5) ROBOT×LASERBEAM 2
*61678 (7) ROBOT×LASERBEAM 3

Stone and RxL have already reached stagnation and aren't even growing at 3 volumes. RIP

With this BC should have over 5 million in sales.
Digital sales are strong and the boost will continue for the entire anime’s length.

What made the Death Note anime famous was the direction, not the studio. And Neverland needs that, because compared to Death Note, the chapters are pretty boring.

139671 *140431 Black Clover 14

Where is the anime boost?

>Volume 15(28 Days) - 31,852(522,623)
>Volume 16(39 Days) - 14,356 (514,260)
The last arc was a mistake

I thought One Piece would dominate those lists
I guess I was wrong

Agree.

weekly sales

You do realize those are the same arc right?

tpn just got there because it was pushed. otherwise, it would still be selling 150k per volume.

>*33895 2201180 One Piece 87

There is nothing even close to this on the list, the next closes manga are like 1/4th the sales.

Guess some nips finally realized that last arc was garbage

ah, the second number are the actual sales?

>*88438 **89077 Kimetsu no Yaiba 9
Hope it reaches 100k in the first week when the next volume is out.

Total sales, the left number is the sales for the week. The first week is the most important typically, sales after the first month are just trickles.

And yet it sells well, your point?

>I need justification to call the latest arc shit
Every week

>And yet
the point is: the anime doesn't have to be good, the advertising is that it needs to be good.

>19570 Blue Flag 3
Homoshit getting axed soon.

Black Clover was pushed to hell and back.

It's already sold out. There have been two more reprints scheduled this month.

Cool horseshit bro

It didn't sell out at all.They're just restocking volumes like they've always done.

>sells better than 90% of the shit on Jump+
>axed

No

Red riot was a mistake

>*14356 *514260 MHA 16
>**9023 *233744 Black Clover 13
fucking insane, didn't expect BC to be doing this well and MHA to be selling this much considering that the current arc was pretty mediocre

Probably coasted off the reputation of their authors and aren't picking up new readers. Robot in particular has gotten really terrible with this stupid boring match against the black guy.

Why would they sell out at 140k volumes?

actually it was smaller compared to TPN.

Was there WSJ ToC thread today? Usually it's every Wednesday but I didn't see one this time.

read the fucking OP

No ToC this week.

TPN started winning awards on its own. It was in the Manga Taisho top 10, placed second in the Davinci/NicoNico manga award, won Kono Manga ga Sugoi 2018.

What gave the boost to Neverland were Oda and that famous TV show.

>Oda
What?

Oda recommended Neverland in one of the covers. Togashi did it for Kimetsu.

How do you guys feel about these yearly averages floating around?

I've seen 3 of them posted on Sup Forums, so I saved them to compare their numbers

Oh I see, thank you I didn't know.

This was the most recent one posted

How does No. 1 still survive?

After the new editor-in-chief appeared, these lists became meaningless. The change in the ToC rankings was too sudden to be believable.

Jump wants a variety of titles and it's the only gag manga they got besides Saiki.

Neverland is getting a jump festa panel on the 16th by its editor, is there any chance for this to be an anime announcement?

Maybe? I think that Jump does anime announcement on color pages or covers more frequently, no?

Do you know how freaking early this is? Usually Jump manga get an anime when the series hit around 85-110 chapters.

Announcement doesn't mean the anime will come any time soon.

Retards ladies and gentlemen

It's golf, what did you expect?

If those tables are right, then it survives because the gap between it and the cancel fodder is wide.
It's apparently averaging 2-3 places ahead of them, you can use it as a benchmark where if a series does worse than Spring Weapon you know it's dead meat

>pushed
Most of the push happened in the West. BC didn't get the Ametalk which would have made the difference. TPN got manga awards and Ametalk which boosted its popularity in Japan. I think it deserves the popularity, not that I am complaining.

It's like that old joke of being chased by a bear, you only need to outrun your friend.

The cancellation bear is in hibernation, it awakes every 2-3 months to sate its hunger, it only needs to devour 2-3 manga every time, and Spring Weapon is gaming that system by just staying 2-3 steps ahead of its peers.

>Most of the push happened in the West
No it didn't. Black Clover had two cover pages in a row which doesn't happen to most manga in Jump other than fucking One Piece and even now they're continuing to push it

This one actually inspired me to make my own, I used the pure rankings some user(s) post in every TOC thread. I wanted to show first and last places too.
I'll probably post it in the next TOC thread.

>two cover pages in a row
>wow its' fucking something compared to the manga awards.

>BnHA fags still seething that they aren't #2 in toc

That's probably the Kimetsufag seething. I have been seeing him with similar posts going around the ToC threads.

Neverland hasn't won any manga awards. It was only nominated

>tpn just got there because it was pushed

Yes, Jump tends to advertise their newer, more fresh, series because shonen shit (outside of One Piece) is only going to live for so long. Jesus how the fuck do you even function with a brain that dumb? It's basic shit.

the guy who directed death note and attack on titan should definitely do Neverland

Nominated is already a big honor. Anything that made to the newspaper is considered a big boost in popularity, similar to how some random singers can be the idols with twitter trending.
Not to mention it topped the list of Kono manga sugoi. animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-12-08/kono-manga-ga-sugoi-reveals-2018-series-ranking-for-male-readers/.125015

It won the Kono Manga ga Sugoi listing.

Dr. Stone is the next Black Clover high ranking but the manga sale can't back it up. It'd pure editor manipulation.

That's not a reward that's a fucking ranking that changes every year
>Nominated is already a big honor.
Not really.

Are you fucking stupid?

>getting the name on the newspaper is not a popularity boost.
Oh yeah?
This guy is funny.

Its not even in the fucking newspaper. Since when are Neverlandfags so fucking stupid

>now we argue about the relevance of newspaper and shits.
Entertain me more.

yeah, all the new series of wsj get a recommendation on the cover by two of the most famous mangakas in japan, all new wsj series get a colol page every two weeks, all new wsj series receive advertising on TV.

the "pushed" is pejorative. don't pretend you don't understand.

Except for Ass class and MHA they don't need push to became big

drives the spaceship
sits next to the hairy guy

> That's not a reward that's a fucking ranking that changes every year

Where's the award? That's just advertising it ranking 1# this year. This is an award

so, in other words, the success of neverland is more due to external efforts than to its own content.

all according to the jumpkaku.

if you see that "x" manga won the whatever awards, the chance to buy it is higher, user. it's not that hard to understand.

but again, in the case of tpn, the increase in sales is the result of the recommendation made by oda and some talk-show. ya can check the charts, it was from that time that the series began to sell more.

TPN success can't compere with AssClass and even BnHA both of them make TPN success shameful.

Haikyu! seems to be bleeding hard right now, and what are the numbers of WNL 3? it seems to have lost a little steam but I might be wrong

Who gives a shit as long as it is selling like hot cakes.

Me because I want a series that can became successful without some kind of push is that really hard?

>can check the charts, it was from that time that the series began to sell more
I notice that too

>without a push
You are nonsense, being published in Jump is already a push. It is the most popular manga advertisement. No manga would sell without people knowing about them. It is like making an anime and airing it on your television, then scream at people “I want my anime to be successful!” Kimetsu still sells like shit compared to Neverland despite its solid quality, even at volume 9. You know why? Because Jump never gives it a big push. Who cares about “muh forced pushing”?! The only thing that matters is money.
Fucking kick yourself off the board.

>The only thing that matters is money
And people like you user are the reason anime is dying. I bet you like fairy tail and monogatari.

And are you an useless basement dweller who doesn’t work because “money is for elitists”? Fucking kill yourself, animators needs money to feed themselves and their families.

wow why don't they just do that for every series then

i too would like to read a comic that is popular and not advertised at all, my self-worth depends on it

Is not the editor of Neverland the same as OP?

Kinda like how BnHA got the exact same recommendation by one of those famous authors, as well as pushed to holy right after Naruto ended. Speaking of which didn't it get an anime literally 50 chapters into its run? If anything that series got pushed way more than any of those """""pejorative""""" series you think are getting pushed.

> I don't understand why they pushed Toriko so much!
> I don't understand why they pushed Black Clover so much!
> I don't understand why they pushed Dr. Stone so much!

I don't understand why they push The Promised N- wait! No, that's okay. It's not pushing if it sells.

WTF? Are you completely oblivious to marketing? So a corporation shouldn't advertise their product the best way possible?
If it would be that way most anime wouldn't even get made because most of them ads for their manga, ln etc..

It's consistently increased in sales every new volume.

>Kinda like how BnHA got the exact same recommendation by one of those famous authors
Are you talking about Oda's comment NOT ON THE COVER, but on an SBS, about a drawing that Horikoshi did for One Piece when he was 15 years old? That, btw, was done when Boku no Hero was already selling 300k per volume?
> Hey, kids, this author (Horikoshi) has made a draw for my manga!
> Hey, kids, buy this (TPN) manga!
Yeah, the same thing.
>as well as pushed to holy right after Naruto ended.
By who? Boku no Hero was already popular in the magazine before Naruto ended. That's why it sold out in six days when the first volume came out. Plus: just last year Deku became one of the "big heads" on the cover of the magazine.
>Speaking of which didn't it get an anime literally 50 chapters into its run?
As I said, that's because the rankings were great and the volumes were selling very well. Obviously the studios would want something. Or do you think that was thought before the manga debut, like "hey, you know that author whose last two manga were a flop? let's make an anime of his new manga just because?". C'mon!

I want a board without ESLs but we can't all have what we want.

>same discussion every fucking week

>So a corporation shouldn't advertise their product the best way possible?
funny

> ON THE COVER
Are recommendations even work? Shuukyoku Engage vol3 which received comment from Togashi is nowhere to be seen on this week oricon chart. It's ranked 221 on Shoseki (something around 4000 units), lower than many other jump+ manga.

>13 times in last place
Marie STRONK

I used your numbers for my own