Are liberals gonna start playing hardball with the gun laws now? Liberals are in powerful places like banks...

Are liberals gonna start playing hardball with the gun laws now? Liberals are in powerful places like banks. And anything else? Like sticking cuck SJW nonsense on TV 24/7 for instance

Attached: 1522258020682.jpg (750x883, 580K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29lmR_357rA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Go to ATM
>Get cash
>Buy gun with cash
Anti-gunners are dumb.

Attached: delusionalfemale.png (1175x518, 75K)

Gun trades should be off the radar anyways. It's the American way.

yeah right imagine how many deposits they would lose... if there's one thing jewish bankers love its deposits. A jewish banker can turn a 100 deposit into 1000 through fractional reserve banking

One bank decides to be pro-gun. Advertises itself as such. It gets tons of business from Americans. Other banks lose customers and are forced to shut down.
Basic market economics must look like hieroglyphics to NYT kikes.

Attached: dontbeabigot.jpg (1016x1152, 220K)

>how to break your own bank, 101
I wonder how many people will be rushing to withdrawal all if that actually happens. Banks would be out of business.

This is a joke, right?

Attached: 1478175596038.gif (320x240, 1.63M)

this might even be better in the long run as Jewish credit card companies and jewish banking companies will not have financial records. It's likely the radical left would collaborate with these jewish vermin to create a 'soft' registry using financial data.

This is fine. I’ll just pay cash and never leave a financial paper trail.

Great idea.

Attached: 1522258388408.png (1126x828, 985K)

>Save me big banks!
Does the left have any convictions anymore or is it all just expediency now?

This is really all it takes. Do they think all banks are going to say nah, we don’t like money. Fuck no, these greedy bastards will take it.

And this, derp. Almost all of my liberal friends are in debt, and I’m not talking student loans. They can’t fathom that people have hundreds or thousands of dollars in their bank and can get cash at any moment.

latvia stole austria's fleg

Ever firearm owner in the country will eventually have their bank accounts seized. It will be quite effective really.

Well, there already were some minor precedents of infrastructure businesses taking a political stance (Cloudfare banning some of your Nazi websites). Building parallel societies is one of the logical consequences of the identity politics and polarization that are going on.

ha good LARP. or,
levels of beta-masochism that shouldn't be possible

Attached: 1521779676228.jpg (825x546, 198K)

Attached: 1522258853498.png (500x449, 136K)

Attached: 1522260198454.jpg (449x491, 57K)

Why wouldn't the supply go directly to the black market? or gun shows? cash will fucking buy you anything no? talk to a guy who knows a guy type thing

Attached: 1522258558468.png (1218x1000, 405K)

The elites want a disarmed populace, strange how modern day marxists support gun control measures

Attached: 1522188149410.jpg (600x558, 34K)

Most Marxists I know don't. The problem is that you idiots can't tell the difference between social, progressive left-liberals and Marxists.

>freeze all of the assets of gun owners
>the people with all the guns
>what could possibly happen next?
you have no idea how happy that would make me.

Mass exodus from the banking system in 10... 9... 8....

>what is fractional reserve banking
They would never trigger A BANK RUN like this on purpose right?

Attached: 1504340865499.jpg (500x500, 83K)

This is just a lawsuit waiting. Banks all of a sudden decides it will not do business with one type of supplier is clear discrimination. It's always been that service providers can't limit what you do with their service as long as it's not illegal and if you get to the point where you purchase a gun from a gun store it's not illegal. Esp after the bake the cake situation. If they set the playing field that you can't discriminate against people then they got to play by their rules, but since they are loud mouth cry babies they don't care about standards and should just admit that.

Attached: 1522198535991.png (2100x1500, 750K)

Mcmillan already solved this when Obama tried the exact same thing. Luckily these retards shut their eyes and blocked their ears when Barry was doing unethical shit. As a result they don't know this already failed.

Attached: 1492726530382.jpg (850x784, 93K)

Look up Mcmillan merchant solutions. Obama tried this shit just after getting his second term and was quickly put in his place.

yeah just like with weed in Colorado right?

oh wait

this won't stop anyone from getting cash and buying guns

this also just paves a way forward for a currency like bitcoin

bump

>social, progressive left-liberals
Is this the new name for Stalinists?

youtube.com/watch?v=29lmR_357rA

I don't think you understand what liberalism is against leftism.

probably not. "social, progressive left-liberals" (your words to describe them) are very much in favor of censorship. This is very much like soviets Soviets or Maoists. Liberals, at least as I remember them, were all about free speech and do your own thing. The current left is very different.

Cash/trades undermines any attempts by banks to stop any transaction.

>attempts to steal mans weapon
>gets knocked the fuck out
>gun crime prevented by gun owner
>mfw

Attached: what the actual fuck is this shit.jpg (707x263, 89K)

Attached: 1522180133411.jpg (2111x3262, 786K)