$21 Trillion in debt

>$21 Trillion in debt

How will we ever pay it off bros?

Attached: fw.png (633x758, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vfd_4LHzNHY
cnbc.com/2018/02/13/total-us-household-debt-soars-to-record-above-13-trillion.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperinflation_in_the_Weimar_Republic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anime.
youtu.be/Vfd_4LHzNHY

Attached: 1514697734422.jpg (400x334, 34K)

if people think the us debt is a problem for just the us then they are an idiot.

We won't. It's backed by financial assetts the banks own, so when we go delinquent on it, it will be all the easier for international elements to swoop in and take their assetts, making the sweep into global communism even easier. We were never supposed to pay this debt back and the debt is ILLEGITIMATE because the American people NEVER consented nor were they educated on this process

Gas the boomers. Then we don't have to pay for their Medicare, Social Security and other entitlement programs.

You were JEWED

Attached: EE884C46-8F7C-4712-95E6-CE71FCF7FBBF.jpg (547x351, 35K)

Easy. We won't.

Conquest in the Middle East, Consent from stupid Western Gentiles. At least the Muslims fght them, unlike our cowardice population of idiots and window lickers

We never will. Why do you think we put Jews in charge? Think about it, when we default; everybody will blame Jews which is expected because Jews can’t help but be kikes. But lo and behold! We have all this military hardware so after we blame the kikes and kick them out, we can tell everybody else to go fuck themselves if they try to collect.

*PLUS $13 Trillion US household debt.
cnbc.com/2018/02/13/total-us-household-debt-soars-to-record-above-13-trillion.html
how's that ( ( ( ( ((capitalism)) ) ) ) working out for you ?!
>how do *we
lmao, *I'm leaving

Rare pepes will be the currency of the future.

Attached: 1500866136699.gif (499x499, 2.23M)

sovereign debt crisis

>Le we won't pay it China owns da debt!!

You faggots realize most of it is in federal bonds right?

Whats this we shit? They'll bleed us to insolvency then bunker up and let us eat each other

Attached: 1517827092659.jpg (254x198, 10K)

it's sad that the general public doesn't stop and think what it means for a country to be in debt.

Attached: the-modern-leftists-political-compass-authoritarian-far-ig-left-right-26961497.png (500x526, 131K)

germans thought the same thing

To pay for the large costs of the ongoing First World War, Germany suspended the gold standard (the convertibility of its currency to gold) when the war broke out. Unlike the French Third Republic, which imposed its first income tax to pay for the war, German Emperor Wilhelm II and the German parliament decided unanimously to fund the war entirely by borrowing,[1] a decision criticized by financial experts such as Hjalmar Schacht as a dangerous risk for currency devaluation.[2]

The government believed that it would be able to pay off the debt by winning the war, and it would be able to annex resource-rich industrial territory in the west and east. Also, it would be able to impose massive reparations on the defeated Allies.[3] The exchange rate of the mark against the US dollar thus steadily devalued from 4.2 to 7.9 marks per dollar, a preliminary to the extreme postwar inflation.[4]

The strategy failed when Germany lost the war. The new Weimar Republic was saddled with a massive war debt that it could not afford. That was worsened by the fact that it was printing money without economic resources to back it.[3] The Treaty of Versailles further accelerated the decline in the value of the mark, so that 48 paper marks were required to buy a US dollar by late 1919.[5]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperinflation_in_the_Weimar_Republic

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490K)

add niggers to that list, i don't want to subsidize huge nigger "families" that never work a day in their disgusting lives.

> Who’s going to pay for it?

Mexico!

Most of our debt is to ourselves, we have the ability to cancel it. Of course, the (((government))) would never do that because they want debt which leads to inflation which leads to riots which lead to (((dictatorship))).

We dont.

Attached: THECURRENTYEAR.jpg (1536x2048, 525K)

80-90% of this country doesn't understand Central Banking and think the Government prints our money. We've moved soooooooooo far away from Ron Paul era 2012 with all these bullshit social issues. The Average American today is a bumbling fool with no sense of what is legitimate, poisenous, or righteous

We sold bonds to other central banks in China and Germany, and those bonds have an interest rate attached, so the debt isn't exactly our debt

We impose trade tariffs against China and their yingyang dollar tanks and the debt goes from 21 trillion to $3.50 and some really good ramen.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-28 What An Asteroid That Could Wipe Out All Global Debt – NASA Is Exploring It.p (662x2589, 807K)

>interest rate

well, right now you're just a cash cow for china who gets rich from all the interest while americans go into more and more debt. but there will be a day of reckoning and it won't be pretty

Most of it is internal, however.
Money people in other countries do not want a dictatorship in the United States, they want to keep stability and capitalism out of their own self interest (more money). I want to keep stability and reform capitalism out of my self interest (a better quality of life)

inflation
21 trillion = some shit
>thanks federal reserve/people who actually understand the economy

Cool. Who's gonna defeat us in the battlefield?

>internal
banks are owned by jews dude. you're retarded if you think they're going to let you slide

Attached: 1429225287526.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Yah I know Americans are basically paying debted interest they never consented to, on stuff they don't even own. It's beyond illegal. And Chinese nationals receive probably little of that interest, I would imagine it lines the pockets of Jewish bankers.

Amen

Who would try and collect? The strongest military means we can tell anyone to Fuck off

We won't our country will collapse before then.

no one 'cause you're either going to default or suffer hyperinflation

Yes. It’s coming

Easy, just borrow more. It's worked for the past few decades why change a good thing?

That is a spectacular work of art. Source?

war bonds

good point.
but instead of being the 21 century version of 1935 germany, we could just leverage our role as world currency issuer as per

checked

Attached: stock-photo-paper-with-x-mark-icon-on-the-wooden-background-258288983.jpg (450x320, 30K)

Attached: s5.png (600x441, 332K)

Who gives a shit about a fake number? I have nothing to lose and anyone that says that I do can suck my dick.

get a job

didn't Trump say he would have it paid off in his first 4 years?

Sounds like he's taking care of it.

/thread

Attached: 1516434729661.gif (200x112, 300K)

Jon Proby is the artist. He has a bunch of awesome paintings.

I'm sure the dems will figure something out. They're the only ones who actually try.
it's basically their role now. GOP get into power and spend like drunken sailors, Dems get into power and desperately try to fix it, and on and on, ever since Reagan.

>not understanding how national debt works.
Consider killing yourself.

oh yeah for sure, i'm already so tired of winning, i'm begging to not win any more

Why is the Father down there? Dirty protestant painters.

>meme debt

We won't. We'll either default or have hyperinflation. But it's not all doom and gloom, once either if those things happens, the real problem can be addressed.

Trips of truth

>not understanding the consequences of printing money backed by nothing

don't worry they'll just print the money and china will bend over and take it because it'll be better then a default

Probably because the pope is a fucking sjw cuck.

Establish a maximum ratio of wages between lowest employee and top owner or ceo of a business, then a cap on net profits for businesses. Anything that exceeds the ratio or cap gets taxed at 70%.

Wages go up, prices go down, government gets funded for a change.

Attached: 1508739217575.jpg (500x357, 24K)

By removing all of the jews.

>assuming china will still have US treasury bonds by then

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (400x386, 41K)

kek
gotta love /pol

We never will

Attached: s1.png (700x528, 544K)

Why pay any of it ?

There was actually a temporary moment when the US came close to paying off all of it's debts towards the end of the last century, and policy makers lost their shit. You see US economy relies heavily on the financial debt to be regulated. Funny thing is that a large portion of that dept isn't even to some foreign entity, rather to the American people.

You raise everybody's taxes and make cuts to social security, medicare, medicaid, and defense spending. That won't happen until all the boomers are dead, though.

He may be wrong on the importance of materialism, but he is not a cuck. Only faggot protestants and secularists think that.

Who cares has the national debt EVER personally affected you?

Attached: 1520733975937.png (717x765, 590K)

>we

We don't kek.

>a-c9na aosdj-f9 a0cnv-31; javascript(russiaAgenda);post(shillString[64[);

thanks brah

We won't. The bankers will literally bankrupt ~300 million people, and then we'll be Weimar Germany x2 (we're already Weimar culturally, but financially we're still somewhat better off)

the American people did consent to the debt through democratic elections, and ignorance isnt an excuse.

The dude encourages demographic replacement and muslim invasion. You're retarded.

Attached: 1490680617731.jpg (964x1258, 562K)

>cuts to social security, medicare, medicaid
cutting shit that barely exists and isn't doing it's job anyway, kek.
>cut defense spending
yeah no that's never going to happen. The Pentagon funnels taxpayer dollars to the boards of huge corporations who develop military tech and it eventually ends up in the private sector. Nothing to do with boomers, as if you even know what that means.

>so wise because i think i know history
nope

Yes that's what they've been planning for 240 years

Execute the bankers the debt is wiped free

Everyone here realizes that no one intends to actually collect the debt, right? The point of the debt is to rape the tax payers on the interest rate of the debt, then go around for a second sodomy session when the value of the dollar decreases and everyone has to take out loans to buy cars/houses, become educated, and start businesses.

Speak for yourself, fag. I have no debt

I'm gonna guess they're gonna keep dumping money here and there in military spending then start complaining about too much spending and kill off medicare/Medicaid/social security and pull the trigger on boomer's healthcare funding. Then trump loses a big crowd of boomer voters then trump loses out in 2020.

Attached: neocon daddy.jpg (300x378, 13K)

I guess you mean "we", right?
Default is exactly what I meant by "we won't pay" and that even if we go through hyper inflation.
Don't get me wrong: some serious shit will go down and we'll suffer from it and the whole world with us.

keep building bigger ships so we never have to

This. Cryptos and metals are the only hedge against the communist ZOG.

Underrated

>i am a russian shill so ${PUTIN_AGENDA}
thanks russia

We don't. After we get rid of the yid government and install a new one and stick the ousted kikes with the bill.

have a (You), I'll placate your ignorance

Attached: 1520427979602.jpg (534x516, 21K)

How the fuck didn't it? get real, (((globalist))))
wake the fuck up. this is the last chapter. rise up or sit the fuck down. either way, niggas like me can't wait. nothing to lose and the future to gain.

We aren't. The "printing money" is just US bonds. Aka debt.

So let's say inflation is 3%. Govt borrows at pic related. Govt pays bill with net gain due to inflation. Govt then borrows more. This position scheme continues forever until people stop buying US bonds, which will be never.

Attached: Screenshot_20180328-224207_01.jpg (1080x1384, 178K)

thanks brah, you know history so good

Kek

They're collecting the debt every single day

With more QE yay!!!!!!!

Attached: magic money.jpg (400x560, 246K)

are you retarded

He wants to protect the Christians in the Middle East that he also has reponsibility over, hence his name Francis aka Francis of Assisi, patron saint of the Holy Land. If you agitate Muslims, the jihadists will butcher the Christians in their countries just as they are doing now. It's clear that the Father would have called for a crusade 1000 years ago, unfortunately there are no good Christian nations or men left to sacrifice their lives for the protection people in the holy land. So he uses diplomacy instead, and that means being kind to muslim refugees.

Attached: 442bf7.jpg (625x467, 68K)